• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

I'm like Lady C, I have been on the receiving end of lots of love.

When I was on the verge of dying in a parking lot, unable to move or cry out for help, many people walked past me but one lady, I later found out she was a cleaning lady, stopped and cradled me in her arms yelled for help. She stayed with me until the paramedics arrived, then vanished.

could it be this cleaning lady was in fact and angel of the lord sent to help you.? :whistling:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

I thought about a sitation, when I had hired a man to help us, he did well for some time and drugs took over, we had to let him go. His father is a christian and prior to that, he came in to visit and we would talk about the lord and our shared prayers for his son. He came by once to tell me, that he knew that I had to let his son go and that he cared so deeply for us, he knew that we had "our boss to contend with". When I was in the heat of battle with the enemy(something spiritual going on)-He came by to give me the word of God, he said, "those who fight against you fight against the Lord" (something to that effect), it was exactly what the Lord was telling me and I was standing in faith, I knew it was the Lord and I was so blessed and felt so loved-by this man and also God!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

I honestly don't know where to begin describing this, but ever since I gave birth to my son, God's love for us just amazes me so much. I hold my baby in my arms sometimes and wonder at the fact that God sent His only begotten son to suffer and die for us...I cry almost every time I think about it. And to think, His love is so deep for us that He calls us sons and daughters.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  02/24/1973

I honestly don't know where to begin describing this, but ever since I gave birth to my son, God's love for us just amazes me so much. I hold my baby in my arms sometimes and wonder at the fact that God sent His only begotten son to suffer and die for us...I cry almost every time I think about it. And to think, His love is so deep for us that He calls us sons and daughters.

Yes. when we recieved our first child, a baby boy. looking down in the crib at him one night i just began to weep. It was an emotion that i had never felt to that degree before. I am not a very emotional man, i was very hardened in my youth and tears don't come easy. but that night i was full of emotion, and i ran to the same thoughts you did. emotions help us to balance our knowledge and knowledge helps us to balance our emotion. thats why my wife is my wife. Hearing your stories of love helps me to keep a perspective that says wow god IS at work, really at work, using all the body parts where they are needed. And it comes out in real life. to know god prepares these circumstances before us and prepares us for the circumstances. For his good pleasure and purpose, by the coucel and kind intention of his own will.

ANYONE ELSE

GOT A STORY OR TWO?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

for me the greatest example of love was when Christ took my punishment in my place and died on the cross for me. I can think of no greater love than that. God sent His Son to do this for all of us. As a mother I have an inkling of how much Love went into God's plan.