~pearl

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

His being a Muslim would explain why the church he claims to be a member is biased towards the Black Community. The fact that he refuses to salute the American flag is an insult especially from someone who wishes to be our president. If he is not a patriot then he does not need to be one of our leaders. The mere possibility of his being a Muslim is frightening. Things are bad enough without giving enemies of our nation positions in our government.

I'm inclined to believe that Obama would be easier to beat in the presidential race but I'm not convinced. Information like this could cost Obama a lot of votes if republicans made a stink about it. His issue with the American flag could also be used against him when the time is right. It just seems he has bigger faults than Hillary and so it might be easier to shut him down. Hillary has too much support from the elitists in Bills circle of friends.

1. Obama does not refuse to salute the American flag. At one rally in Iowa he did had his hands at his side during the National Anthem. There are pictures of Bush not saluting the flag as well at rallies. Its an oversight thats all. These guys campaign 24/7 day after day, they are going to make mistakes.

2. If you think that Republicans trying to smear a guy like Obama is going to help them, then I think you are going to be in for a very rude awakening. People are sick of that and it will backfire just like Romney's attacks against Huckabee did.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then what are you afraid of Forrest? Why do you bother to come here and try to shame us from spreading the truth about Obama's Muslim background? According to you, it will only backfire.

Because its a lie. Its wrong to lie about a fellow Christian and try to smear him as a Muslim simply because of his name. Its wrong. If you don't like his positions, then don't vote for him. But its wrong to spread lies like this about him. Its wrong, and frankly its shameful because as Christians we ought to be glad that someone else is a Christian even if we disagree with them on various issues.

I would think that if someone is so ignorant as to not vote for someone simply because of their name, then that candidate probably does not want that type of a person to vote for them anyway.

I wanted to bring this statement back up again since it came from you Forrest. You state that Barak Hussein Obama's father was a muslim. I am assuming that you wouldn't make something like that up about a man you like. That is all the reason right there for me to never consider him for President. Even if Barak Hussein Obama wasn't ever Muslim, and I personally believe he was, and may still be, the fact his Father was could make him sympathetic to their religion, and given the grave danger we face with regard to Muslim terrorists today, it would be too dangerous to place America in the hands of someone like this.

So your telling me that as a Christian, you do not want those who had a parent that was Muslim to become a Christian and your going to slander them if they do?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Total Urban legend....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

Butero and forrestkc,

A few questions and thoughts for you...

1) If Barak Hussein Obama were a Catholic, who then converted to Islam in a Wahabi school, would he not be killed by those very radical Muslims who insist that none should profess Christ as Lord, for his professing Christ now in his "Church of Christ" attendance. It may be a facade, but it's still a public declaration that the radical Muslims would be infuriated over.

2) Or do you assume that he can be some sort of "hybrid" that is opportunistic in the sense that his advantageous positioning in government outweighs the strict adherence to Islam required by their "religion"? And that radicals would overlook this contradiction given that fact? Seems like this would create a double standard which I'm not sure they are known for?

3) I find Snopes no better or worse than any news media source. Though I would agree that a chain email might not be the best source of info, I don't find a Snopes article to be any more enlightening given a writers slant. Facts are facts, they can be found out, they don't need to be rumored.

4) Judgement of Barak Hussein Obama's Christian "worth" is not our place. The fact that he was sworn in on a Koran should say something to those who are curious though. Given the erasing of God from all angles and directions in the U.S. these days, my concern would be more over the possible ease with which he, as President, might finish that job of eliminating the remnant of God in Christ from all public contact and exposure.

For the record, I will never vote a Muslim into the office of the Presidency, merely because I think a man of God (the real One) needs to be in that position. Barak Hussein Obama's positions on the issues should also guide a Christian in his reasoning on selecting him or not.

But then again when have religion and "politics" ever made sense together?

Blessings to you both,

Christian

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

I will answer your question about strict adherance to the Muslim faith. I do believe that Muslims would let one of their own be deceitful in pretending to be Christian in order to be elected President of the United States. These people blow themselves up for their false god, along with innocent people. If they can do that, why not pretend to have a conversion to gain power? :whistling:

As to being sworn in on the Koran, if that is true, it speaks volumes. No Christian would do that.

When it comes to him being a Christian brother, no Christian would support partial birth abortion. If I as a Christian were to take the position it is ok to stick a needle in the head of a new born baby and suck it's brains out, and even vote for it, wouldn't that kind of make it obvious I was a Christian in name only? Barak Hussein Obama voted to allow that to be done to a child one day before it would be born, so likewise, it says a lot about his so-called Christianity.

Good answer!

He supports partial birth abortion. If he really was a Christian, he wouldn't support the murder of unborn babies. Also, to be slander, I would have to believe I was telling a lie about Barak Hussein Obama, and I don't believe that is the case. I do believe he is either a closet Muslim, or that he would be sympathetic to their cause. Either way, I don't want someone like that running the country.

Ok wait a second. You just hit on something. He is pro-choice. You are pro-life. Therefore, you have an excellent reason not to vote for him without resorting to slandering him as a Muslim.

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

The fact the Obama's father is a Muslim is reason enough not to vote for him. Consider the situation if Muslim extremists ever kidnapped the elder Obama and used him as leverage to get the President of the United States to things for them. Sounds like a "24" scenero, but it's possible.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

Butero and forrestkc,

A few questions and thoughts for you...

1) If Barak Hussein Obama were a Catholic, who then converted to Islam in a Wahabi school, would he not be killed by those very radical Muslims who insist that none should profess Christ as Lord, for his professing Christ now in his "Church of Christ" attendance. It may be a facade, but it's still a public declaration that the radical Muslims would be infuriated over.

2) Or do you assume that he can be some sort of "hybrid" that is opportunistic in the sense that his advantageous positioning in government outweighs the strict adherence to Islam required by their "religion"? And that radicals would overlook this contradiction given that fact? Seems like this would create a double standard which I'm not sure they are known for?

3) I find Snopes no better or worse than any news media source. Though I would agree that a chain email might not be the best source of info, I don't find a Snopes article to be any more enlightening given a writers slant. Facts are facts, they can be found out, they don't need to be rumored.

4) Judgement of Barak Hussein Obama's Christian "worth" is not our place. The fact that he was sworn in on a Koran should say something to those who are curious though. Given the erasing of God from all angles and directions in the U.S. these days, my concern would be more over the possible ease with which he, as President, might finish that job of eliminating the remnant of God in Christ from all public contact and exposure.

For the record, I will never vote a Muslim into the office of the Presidency, merely because I think a man of God (the real One) needs to be in that position. Barak Hussein Obama's positions on the issues should also guide a Christian in his reasoning on selecting him or not.

But then again when have religion and "politics" ever made sense together?

Blessings to you both,

Christian

I will answer your question about strict adherance to the Muslim faith. I do believe that Muslims would let one of their own be deceitful in pretending to be Christian in order to be elected President of the United States. These people blow themselves up for their false god, along with innocent people. If they can do that, why not pretend to have a conversion to gain power? :whistling:

As to being sworn in on the Koran, if that is true, it speaks volumes. No Christian would do that.

When it comes to him being a Christian brother, no Christian would support partial birth abortion. If I as a Christian were to take the position it is ok to stick a needle in the head of a new born baby and suck it's brains out, and even vote for it, wouldn't that kind of make it obvious I was a Christian in name only? Barak Hussein Obama voted to allow that to be done to a child one day before it would be born, so likewise, it says a lot about his so-called Christianity.

:emot-hug:

Not True!!

Uhhhhhhh :whistling:

Obama was sworn in on the Bible. Congressman Keith Ellison of Minnesota, a Muslim, was sworn in on the Koran.