• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/08/1982

I am the son of a mother whos side has been here since the Mayflower(6 decendents were on the ship) my fathers side is from England and heand his siblings and are from Canada. I am the son of an illegal. Not proud but not ashamed of it either. My older brother is a son of an illegal of Mexico. With that said, I understand the problems that we are faced with. My father was not a good man and took a lot from the government and the US citizens. As for my brothers father he worked hard and had nothing to do with the gov. He also worked to become a citizen. Where as my father was a con man and stayed way from all gov buildings or police. He know how to work the system and never get caught. It really is a shame to see an illegal break the law and yet even know that your father is an illegal doing the same thing. I am the on the other side of the world compared to my father. Up standing and yet even being the son of an illegal and the son of American history I don't have it easy, cause I am not brown. College grants are not there for me like I have been told there would be, the kid down the street got it, sure I can pull out all the loans in the world, and end up on welfare at some point because my degree does me no good because the company needs to meet a minority standard within the company and so a brown skinned employee passes me up. If Huck is going to stand up and fight for our American Constitutional Rights to Pursue Happiness I am all for him. Send 'em home they don't belong here, same goes for my dead beat father. I will watch more jobs increase, unemployement be restored, welfare eased up on, Medicare/Medicaid better supported, hospitals around to visit in a REAL emergency, and not shutting their doors or 5 hour waiting times, the police force would not have to be so large giving back to the citizen their hard earn taxes, taxes would be lower, I could give more than too. So in the long run moving them out will save us money!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  12

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee yesterday continued to move to the right on immigration during this year's presidential campaign, signing a pledge to enforce immigration laws and to make all illegal aliens go home.

http://www.worthynews.com/news/washingtont...213689491-1001/

Yeah, right. I will believe that when I see it. Course I will never see it cause I do not see him getting in the White House.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

"A Day Without a Mexican" would be bliss.

racist. offensive.

• Content Count:  12

racist. offensive.

Agreed........ :whistling:

Edited by Seven Seals

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

Why not just round them up like the bunch of criminals they are and ship them back? No parting gifts, no farewells, just good riddance.

That cuts right to the bone of the matter. What people seem to gloss over is the fact that these people are breaking the law. And that indeed makes them criminals, and slaps all the decent people who have been waiting a long time to become citizens here legally, right in the face.

I hope that was meant as sarcasm.

i think it was a reference to the movie. i never saw the movie, but i have heard (i think i heard) that despite its title, it wasn't a racist movie.

Isn't it too late for Huckabee to start flip-flopping on major issues? Do Republican voters really think we can beat Hillary or Obama with a guy who 'suddenly' decides to tow the party line?

flip flopping on a major issue? are you saying his wish to take away birthright citizenship and wanting to send all illegals home is a FLIP FLOP? wow.

he wants the illegals to be removed from our country. there's nothing flip floppy about his position. his first desire would be nearly impossible to achieve in our current climate because it would take a constitutional ammendment. the second desire could easily be accomplished by enforcing laws already on the books. all he did was switch to a more practical approach of solving the same problem.

flip flopping on a major issue? are you saying his wish to take away birthright citizenship and wanting to send all illegals home is a FLIP FLOP? wow.

he wants the illegals to be removed from our country. there's nothing flip floppy about his position. his first desire would be nearly impossible to achieve in our current climate because it would take a constitutional ammendment. the second desire could easily be accomplished by enforcing laws already on the books. all he did was switch to a more practical approach of solving the same problem.

A flip-flop is a radical change of mind. His "current" position is a flip-flop because he hasn't always felt that way...it is a recent development in an attempt to gain votes. Ala John Kerry...

"I think that the rational approach is to find a way to give people a pathway to citizenship." -- Mike Huckabee

""I do not support an amendment to the Constitution that would prevent children born in the U.S. to illegal aliens from automatically becoming American citizens. I have no intention of supporting a constitutional amendment to deny birthright citizenship," -- Mike Huckabee, JANUARY 9TH, 2008!!!!

"Suddenly to say that these people that came over here to pluck a chicken, pick a tomato, or make a bed should suffer the full consequences of the law as if somehow they've totally violated our peace and prosperity, is absurd." -- Huckabee

"To think that we're going to go lock up 12 million people, or even round them up and drive them to the border and let them go, might make a great political speech, but it's not going to happen. What should happen, however, is exactly what I think the president has proposed, and that is that we create a process where people make restitution for the fact they have broken the law." -- Huckabee

For those of you keeping score...Huckabee has taken it back. He is now AGAINST changing the 14th amendment and supports birthright citizenship. This guy is all over the place. Last year he was in league with President Bush's immigration reform...a few months later he's a honorary member of the Minutemen Border Patrol.

Good luck trying to figure out what he believes next week!!!