• Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

'I will bless them that bless thee'

by: Hal Lindsey

There is a legendary story concerning an agitated Frederick the Great who, in frustration, demanded from his cabinet that somebody provide him with proof of the existence of God. There was a momentary silence before one of his counselors spoke up: "Have you considered the Jew, your Majesty?" he asked.

The continuing existence of the Jew is proof positive of God's existence, just as the existence of a Jewish state is proof positive that we are living in the last days of human government as foretold by the Bible prophets of antiquity.

There are three distinct statements made within the Divine promise of blessing given to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

The first is that God will bless those who bless the Jews.

When the United States wrested its seat at the council of nations from England, it became the first nation on earth to grant full citizenship to Jews.

It was the first nation to allow the Jews an unrestricted vote. It was the first nation to recognize the incomparable blessing the Jewish people have been to humanity.

America's second president, John Adams, said, "The Jews have done more to civilize men than any other Nation. They are the most glorious Nation that ever inhabited the earth. The Romans and their Empire were but a bauble in comparison to the Jews. They have given religion to three-quarters of the globe and have influenced the affairs of Mankind more, and more happily than any other Nation, ancient or modern."

And no nation on the face of the planet today, or at any time in recorded history, has been more greatly blessed than the United States of America.

The second is that God promised that in the Jews "shall all families of the earth be blessed."

Without the Jews, there would be no Bible. Jesus came to earth as a Jew. Without the Jewish Jesus, there would be no Christianity.

Apart from the theological argument, a quick look at the last hundred years or so proves the promise isn't confined to religious blessings alone.

From 1901 to 2001, the world's 6 billion people competed for the scarce 844 Nobel Prizes that have been awarded. Among those 6 billion people are nearly 2 billion Muslims

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Content Count:  7,844
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

I go on a lot of internet forums.

I won't link to them here because a lot of them contain posts that are downright offensive.

But what concerns me is the level of vitriol that is levelled against the Jews. Whether it be from muslim sites, or from conspiracy sites (who consider the Jews as being behind all the troubles in the world), to atheistic sites....

One thing I notice, though.........so much of the world seems to be against the Jews, for one reason or another.

.....They must be doing something right :thumbsup:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Strange isn't it? Why does the world hate the Jewish people? The answer lies in the bible, the last place an atheist, muslim or antisemite would look. God does exist, their hatred is just another way of proving it.

Strange isn't it? Why does the world hate the Jewish people? The answer lies in the bible, the last place an atheist, muslim or antisemite would look. God does exist, their hatred is just another way of proving it.

The world hates the Jewish people for the same reason that they have always hated the Jews, and Israel.

.........Because they have always hated what God is doing in the world.

They can't bear to accept that God has a different plan for the world than their own.

Why....I can't understand.

I am not Jewish myself. I am English, and white.

But I know, as a christian, that God has chosen Israel for His own special purpose. A purpose which we will not probably understand in it's fullest implications until 'that day'

But I am content to rest on the Word of God.

I will support Israel until my dying breath. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

I go on a lot of internet forums.

I won't link to them here because a lot of them contain posts that are downright offensive.

But what concerns me is the level of vitriol that is levelled against the Jews. Whether it be from muslim sites, or from conspiracy sites (who consider the Jews as being behind all the troubles in the world), to atheistic sites....

One thing I notice, though.........so much of the world seems to be against the Jews, for one reason or another.

.....They must be doing something right :thumbsup:

I don't know about what they are doing that is right but they are doing what they must. They are pressed in on all four sides by those who wish them destroyed. Our nation has stood by Israel and for that we have been blessed but now our government is working to undermine all that Israel has fought and died for and for this our nation will be punished. But of course, any punishments issued against the U.S. will, somehow, be the fault of Israel. As much as we dislike it, we were told it would be like this. Gods' will be done.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

I will support Israel until my dying breath.

AMEN!!! :thumbsup:

There is a God in Israel :thumbsup::emot-hug::):D

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

There is a God in Israel :thumbsup::emot-hug::):D

:noidea::laugh:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Thaks you for posting this, Kari! :noidea:

I second that gratitude, kari

:noidea:

have you noticed that not even christians these days think that America can lose in a war with God?

this is the more sobering part of what you posted....

Now it is America's turn to discover just how serious God was about the whole "blessing and cursing" thing.

And by the time circumstances force America to recognize the danger it faces, it will be too late to do anything to affect the outcome.

"So shall My Word be that goeth forth out of My Mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it " (Isaiah 55:11)