IGNORED

Dreams

Miss Pryzma

Guest Calamity

I have had some very vivid dreams. I do not know if they were prophetic or anything like that or not. Definitely dream in color, and I have actually smelled and tasted in dreams. That was a little strange, to wake up with a certain taste in your mouth, and it was what you had been dreaming about.

Also, have had a few that I don't know whether or not were dreams or things that occurred before I was totally asleep. And, then there are those when I know that I'm asleep, know I'm dreaming, but can't wake myself up. Those usually leave me a little unsettled.

Have also had reoccurring dreams. One when I was a child, that I kept having over and over, and another one after I was grown and married, and I still have that one from time to time.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1954

This happened to me several years ago, but I had this reoccuring dream about this old house, with a back room stairwell to the second floor, off and on for 2 years. The thing about the dream, I never could get to the second floor because of a evil existence on that floor. Thats when I would wake up everytime. As I said, this dream was reoccuring for 2 years. My family moved into this two story older home, and the landlord told us that the previous tenants were worshippers of Satan. Their markings of their rituals were in an upstairs bedroom. I went through the house and blessed each room upon learning this. I, also, never had the dream again.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

I had a dream once that I missed the rapture and I had the Mark of the Beast forced upon me. Very realistic and frightening! The devil gave me a fight over that dream, too. I have no doubt where the source of the dream came from!!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  862
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

I find this topic very intreguing.

I have always as long as I can remember been very aware of things on a supernatural level. Very aware that there is a word around us that we don't know or understand but very real.

I question dreams I have but have probibly looked in the wrong places for answers but still have not found any.

One reoccuring dream I have had for years is that I'm usually in an old place of employment and I'm alone, there is a bench between me and the door way as I go to walk around the bench something, a pressence in front of me belches this foul odor into my face making me back away and try to go the other way, this happens sevral times until I wake up sweating and with a horrible sound in my ears like a whooshing sound. This dream as occured for years lthough it is not always the same place I am in in the dream.

I also have similar dreams where objects start moving in front of me, specific objects we have in our home of no real spiritual meaning such as a plastic stool. But I wake in the same state with horrid spiritual overtones. The air so think you can feel the pressence.

Recently I also had a dream where I'd had an argument with satan. I have no idea how it started he wasn't there but I could talk to him and he'd answer me back and he yelled at me and said your God must be something special and as he yelled it at me it was so itense that I could feel myself in my sleep arch my back to escape the pain that shook me to the core literaly there was such venomous anger in his yelling that it physically left me in pain in the natural as I woke though I realised Hubbys knee was aginst my back and there was pain there. But some how the natural and supernatural merged. But that day I felt a victorious peace like I had some how won a battle for My God, My Lord.

I still have no answers at all for these but I know without a doubt they are spiritual and mean something I just don't know what.

Guest Cypher

All these dreams are very interesting... those who have seemed real.. like the taste and felt every as such.. have either expirianced a past life memory or went into the astro plain (yes I know that most people here don't belive in past life and such like, but I belive before you get into heaven must go through a serious of tests in diffrent lifes and lifes sitution.. proving your self worthy as such) and other is a metaphor for something anyoying you or upsetting you at the back of your mind.... eg your in a house and you walk into a room or try to leave and its the same room.. this can me your in a situation family friends or work that no matter were you turn or what you do... you feel it isn't going to make a difrence.. your trapped in this one place (the room) astro plain is slight harder to explain but every one reach it in a dream state at least 5 time in there life.... the mind and the soul do work together.... but in your dream state more often than not its your soul that controlls your dream.. I hope this has enlightend you some how...

Guest Calamity
All these dreams are very interesting... those who have seemed real.. like the taste and felt every as such.. have either expirianced a past life memory or went into the astro plain (yes I know that most people here don't belive in past life and such like, but I belive before you get into heaven must go through a serious of tests in diffrent lifes and lifes sitution.. proving your self worthy as such) and other is a metaphor for something anyoying you or upsetting you at the back of your mind.... eg your in a house and you walk into a room or try to leave and its the same room.. this can me your in a situation family friends or work that no matter were you turn or what you do... you feel it isn't going to make a difrence.. your trapped in this one place (the room) astro plain is slight harder to explain but every one reach it in a dream state at least 5 time in there life.... the mind and the soul do work together.... but in your dream state more often than not its your soul that controlls your dream.. I hope this has enlightend you some how...

Welcome, Cypher. I'm very concerned for you, because of a few of the things you've written. First, what you're saying about the astral plain, past lives and living a different life over and over until we prove ourselves worthy, is at the very least 'New Age' teachings, definitely not Christian.

The Bible says:

Heb.9

[27] And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

That pretty much rules out past lives, don't you think? And, besides that, even if we could have all sorts of past lives, and future lives, we could NEVER, ever prove ourselves worthy. We're not worthy at all, it is only by the grace of God, that we find eternal life through His Son, Jesus Christ. He is worthy, we are not, and when you're a Christian, you are in Him, covered by His blood, and His righteousness. Not our own, as we have none of our own. Even if we lived a thousand lives, we would never have any righteousness of our own to prove ourselves worthy with.

Romans 3:

[10] As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

[11] There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

[12] They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

That sort of thing is like the reincarnation belief. As to dreams, I believe sometimes they can be from God, as He is able to do whatever He wants to do, and if He chooses to communicate to someone through a dream, He certainly can. But, I don't think that all dreams have significance, some of them are just dreams - plain and simple. The human mind is an amazing thing, and all kinds of things go on in our brain, including when we are sleeping. I hope this makes sense to you.

Guest Cypher

again everything come down to quotes from the bible.. I don't think when the bible was written dreams were an issue..but you do make a fair piont on sevral occasions in that post.. but please if you keep an pen mind or at least amuse yourself and look into other belifes alot of things make sence.. not all answers can come from the bible, I respect you utter faith in it and I wish I had your faith but I keep an open mind and find answers in other places.. as do alot of people. I am not questioning our faith or belifes.. but I know not every one of life's advents. and yes god and angels do come in our sleep but so do other things. and if a dream is just a dream plain and simple then why do some seem real.. or make no sence.. why not just have it a story like in a movie or Tv program??

Guest Melioth
again everything come down to quotes from the bible.. I don't think when the bible was written dreams were an issue..but you do make a fair piont on sevral occasions in that post

Dreams where a huge issue in the bible. Most prophets received visions in dreams.

Guest Cypher

I thought when they said trying.. it meant day dreams as in they were till awake but not all there if you know what I mean.. and no I don't mean mad... as in you know when your walking down the street bored and you think about things.. like that I though thats when it came to them

Guest Melioth

Not quite brother.

Consult the scripture.

Although I am slowly becoming well known for my... opinion of the falibility of scripture.

It will show you more on the nature of dreams.

Genesis, Daniel and Revelations are the best examples.

Or if you can find a copy the book of enoch.