• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

I feel like God will take care of us and I have faith to believe He will. I just have a concern that this complex that my husband works for allowed us to move from out of state then less than 6 months later filed bankrupcy and the bank has it with a management company taking care of it. I feel that the people who hired my husband knew prior to this, but they said they were caught of guard as well. Now, with the management company helping out, I'm concerned that eventually they will sale and my husband will be out of a job. I don't have any negative feelings, but I am concerned since we have 2 children that would have to be uprooted should it come to lossed jobs-if a new owner decides to clean house. Finances are good and I will be putting a large amount into savings very soon. Is there any advice that anyone who has went through anything like this or anyone who has advice in what we should consider?? I can't believe that they had the biggest article in our area newspaper, my husband is very good at his job and I pray that he will continue to have favor with them. (It has been such a blessings since we have been home near my folks)

Thanks

your sis

candi770

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

This may not help, but when something comes against me I always say this to myself....NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME WILL PROPSER. I cannot say that the company knew this would take place six months later but whether they knew or not look at it as a good faith move. There was a job that your husband must have been qualified to hold so now it may be that God may have something much bigger instore for your husband. :blink:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

Well, pray of course. Then maybe your husband should talk with the management company to see what they have in mind. In my opinion, too, maaybe your husband should start applying for other jobs.

I have been in similar situations and God has always met our needs. One time my husband was laid off of his job. That same day we had some business to take care of and when we went in to an office to take care of that business, they just happened to be in need of someone with my job skills. I went to work the next day at the same salary my husband had been making...and it was nights so I could be with my daughter (3 year old) all day. Just as a slump came in that market and I was going to be laid off, another opening came for someone with exactly my job skills in another state. I was hired at the same salary I was making, and we never missed a paycheck. It was never our plan that I would work outside the home, but this was how God provided for us. God will open the way.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

the management company said that they like to keep the same people, but who knows if it will sale, surely not anytime soon. I think that they will see him as an asset. but you both are right, if something happens, God will provide. Thanks so much

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

:thumbsup: