• Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  61
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/15/1965

Get this eBook it will amaze you.

Free eBook AntiChrist Islam's Awaited Messiah

http://ToddSumrall.com

I've watched some Muslim teachers on youtube, and have visited various Muslims websites to see what they are taught. I've listened to them explain their various positions on the Mahdi, Dajjal, and Jesus Christ.

I will say that these characters will be exactly opposite what the Muslims think they will be.

The Mahdi is supposed to either return as the hidden imam (Sheia) or simply come (Sunni) to bring peace and justice to the earth for a period of 7 years. Jesus Christ will be there to support the Mahdi by doing great signs and wonders. At the end of 7 years, the Dajjal will come to earth to deceive the inhabitants of the earth to cause them to turn away from Islam by doing deceiving works; like causing it to rain in lands that have been in drought and bring forth fruit bearing trees because of the famine. He will ask the inhabitants of the land if they will now believe on Him after doing these deceiving miracles. This Dajjal will also raise people up from the dead, and again ask the inhabitants if they will believe on him. If they still refuse, then they get cast into this river of fire that follows the Dajjal. The story ends with Mahdi beating the Dajjal at Medina.

That is the condensed Muslim version of the end-times.

The characters to Muslims are:

Mahdi: Saviour of the Islam world

Jesus Christ: great prophet

Dajjal: Anti-Christ

Satan is preparing the Muslim world to accept the antichrist and the false prophet even now in their teachings.

Satan is already preparing the Islamic world to reject Christ at the end of the 7 year tribulation by teaching now of his coming and saying that the one coming is a fraud, and antichrist, the Dajjal.

It use to really puzzle me where the bible says that the armies of the earth will gather to fight against the Lord. I use to wonder "How can this be?" "How can anybody think they can fight against God?"

After listening to what Muslims are being taught, finally I understand how people people will actually think they can fight against God. They won't believe it IS God they are fighting. They will think it is the Dajjal, the antichrist they are fighting!

Scripture Comparison in the Bible

1- Scripture teaches us that there will be an anti-christ during the 7 year tribulation that will destroy many through peace.

Islam teaches there will be a messiah called the Mahdi that will rule for 7 years to bring peace and judgment to the earth.

2- Scripture teaches us that there will be a false prophet supporting the antichrist doing signs and wonders.

Islam teaches Isa (Muslim Jesus) will be supporting the Mahdi doing signs and wonders.

3- Scripture teaches at the end of the 7 year tribulation, Jesus Christ will come and establish his kingdom on this earth and he will rule with a rod of iron. He will cast the antichrist and his followers into the lake of fire.

Islam teaches the Dajjal will come to deceive Muslims and try to get them to convert to him. Muslims call him the antichrist.

Islam teaches at the end of the 7 years the Dajjal will come to this earth as the antichrist and will perform miracles to deceive Muslims, such as:

1a- Bringing rain because of the drought. (scripture teaches that God will use drought as judgment, Jesus restores the earth during this period)

1b- Islam teaches the Dajjal will bring forth fruit bearing trees. (scripture teaches of great famine, Jesus restores the earth during this time)

1c- Islam teaches that the Dajjal will ask the Muslims if they will convert and believe on him after these miracles. (You can make the assumption that people will become believers in Christ during the tribulation, because of various things scripture says along these lines)

1d- Islam teaches the Dajjal will also raise people from the dead and then ask the Muslims to convert and believe on him. (we know Jesus was raised from the dead and the dead in Christ will rise on that day)

1e- Islam teaches that any that do not convert to the Dajjal, the Dajjal will throw them into the river of fire that follows him wherever he goes. (scripture teaches Jesus will cast unbelievers into the lake of fire)

1f- Islam teaches the Dajjal will be defeated by the Mahdi at Medina. We know Jesus defeats the antichrist.

So you see that the characters that Muslims think is:

(a) Mahdi the messiah that rules for 7 years, is actually the antichrist

(b) Isa is the false prophet (Isa-Muslim Jesus whom Muslims consider to be ONLY a great prophet, but not greater that Muhammad)

© Dajjal the antichrist, who comes at the end of the 7 years is actually Jesus Christ.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Well its close but some of it I don't buy....

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  258
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Todd,

do you have referances regarding where your information comes from.

I would be interested in reading the material.

mike2

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12

I am curious too :D

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

this is beyond terrible. that some muslims who have been so horribly deceived would willingly die fighting their savior, whom they truly believe is the anti-christ. an appalling situation to say the least.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14

Todd,

do you have referances regarding where your information comes from.

I would be interested in reading the material.

mike2

One of the best works on these subjects can be found in the book AntiChrist Islam's Awaited Messiah. You can get it for free in eBook form here:

I wrote the above article about a year ago before ever reading that book. I gathered my information mainly from listening to Muslim clerics on youtube and surfing various Islamic websites and some news articles. What got me researching it was because a couple of years ago, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iran's president made statements concerning the Mahdi and mentioned how the Mahdi would establish 7 years of peace on the earth. So that got me researching. I realized that that Satan had already planned for fulfilment of Bible prophecy and simply flipped the characters making the good guys in the Bible the bad guys in Islam and the bad guys in the Bible the good guys in Islam.

The book above I later came across agrees 100% with my short article as well as bringing to light many other things. It is a fascinating read. Another book that is a real eyeopener especially with bible prophecy is by Walid Shobat former PLO terrorist "Why I Left Jihad"

Edited by Todd the Mut

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

The spirit of antichrist is already sitting in the temple of the human heart; those who do not love the truth of God's word or the person of Jesus Christ are of the antichrist. This includes masses of people from every part of the world. Only those who refuse to compromise and who stand fast in Spirit and in Truth will make it to the finish line. This will only be a remnant as compared to the masses who are being deluded daily by the spirit of antichrist.

It would be a huge deception to think this only includes unrepentant Islamists. Some of the worst devils out there carry a bible and go to church every sunday.

Deception wouldn't be deception if it was always obvious.

The spirit of antichrist is already sitting in the temple of the human heart; those who do not love the truth of God's word or the person of Jesus Christ are of the antichrist. This includes masses of people from every part of the world. Only those who refuse to compromise and who stand fast in Spirit and in Truth will make it to the finish line. This will only be a remnant as compared to the masses who are being deluded daily by the spirit of antichrist.

It would be a huge deception to think this only includes unrepentant Islamists. Some of the worst devils out there carry a bible and go to church every sunday.

I agree that there are even now many Antichrists from all walks of life. However, we are talking about a specific man of sin as the bible foretold that we refer to as the Antichrist though that is not an official biblical title. Islam has in their end-time teachings which is a driving force of Islam's terror and conquest to bring forth the Mahdi who would be the Christian Antichrist, is the reason I post specifically about Islam. No other religion has the hang up with the sonship of Jesus, the trinity, the crucifixion, the resurrection as does Islam. Islam exist to deny these tenants of Christianity in a violent and forceful way. Their eschatology is the reverse of Christian eschatology because Satan knows prophecy and twisted to make the Christian good guys the Muslim bad guys and to make the Christian bad guys the Muslim good guys. Islam's teachings is designed to bring the Antichrist Mahdi, and the false prophet Isa, into this world and to cause Muslims to actually fight Jesus Christ when he comes by teaching that Jesus will be the Dajjal.

They don't know this for they are sincerely blinded to what they have gotten hold of in Islam. It is not obvious to almost 1 1/2 billion Muslims. It is the main deception of the last days, the strong delusion that people who love not the truth will believe, and those who claim to be Christian and do not have a firm foundation in Christ and the word of God will be deceived as well.

AntiChrist Islam's Awaited Messiah free eBook

Edited by Todd the Mut

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  25

Hi Todd and Everyone,

Thank you for your interesting and I believe RIGHT ON topic about Islam's awaited Messiah. It falls perfectly in line with my studies of Bible Prophecy. Another very important point about Islam is the Muslim world's intense hatred of Israel. Israel is the key to Bible Prophecy. In Nebuchadnezzer's Dream in Daniel Chapter 2 there is a prophecy about coming kingdoms beginning with Nebuchadnezzer's Neo-Babylonian empire and ending with G-d destroying an empire at the feet. There are two key elements to the prophecy, one is the empires relationship to Israel and the other is the unbroken statue itself. (Dates are based on the rule over Israel)

Head of Gold (586BC to 539BC) - We know that this was Nebuchadnezzer's Neo-Babylonian empire. He would rule over all of Israel, destroying Solomon's Temples and taking the Jews into captivity.

Arms and Upper Torso of Silver (539BC to 332BC) - Cyrus the Great of Persia would join two peoples (the arms) The Medes and the Persians to form the Medo-Persian Empire. He would conquer Babylon and all of Babylon's possessions including ruling over Israel. There is not a break between the Neo-Babylonian Empire and the Medo-Persian Empire. When the Persians came along the Babylonian empire ceased to exist,

Lower Torso and Thighs of Bronze (332BC to 63BC) - The Macedonian Greek, Alexander the Great, would come along and conquer the Persian empire and all of its possessions including Israel. This would put an end to the Medo-Persian empire and would begin the Greek influence over most of the Middle East. It is interesting to note that as the thighs are separate, two parts of Alexander the Great's empire would fracture and war amongst themselves (the Seleucids and Ptolemys) often over control of Israel.

Legs of Iron (63BC to 636AD) - The Romans would come along and conquer all of the Greek empires including control of Israel. It is interesting that the Romans control of Israel was split almost perfectly in two. The Romans first ruled Israel from Rome and then later for nearly the same amount of time from Constantinople when the Roman empire split into East and West. When the Romans came along the Greek empire came to an end.

Feet of Iron and Clay (636AD to the present day)- Muhammad was more than just a prophet that founded Islam, he was a conqueror. He conquered as much by sword as by change. Being an Arab he was more native than the Romans which ruled the region. The people of the region were ready to throw off the Roman empire's rule. Muhammad's followers, after his death, would take Jerusalem in 636 AD. The Muslim's Clay would blend with the Iron, and Muhammad's empire would not destroy the Roman empire completely as happened in the previous conquest. His Muslim empire would rule over Israel and some of his followers still rule over parts of Israel to this day (Palestinians). The Muslims are the final empire in Nebuchadnezzer's statue. I strongly believe it will form a ten nation Muslim confederacy in the end, and it will be this confederacy that will be destroyed when the Messiah returns. Each of the empires forms a solid timeline from Nebuchadnezzer to today, no breaks and no reformation of a Roman empire as many students of Bible prophecy predict.

This prophecy mirrors the seven kings prophecy in Revelation 17. with that prophecy ending in a ten nation confederacy of the beast.

But that will be for another post at another time.

Shalom,

Mazra

Very good accounting of the empires. I believe the Muslim/Turk/Ottoman is the seventh empire that the bible speaks of. Furthermore the 8th empire is said to come from that 7th empire and we see a Muslim empire forming consisting of the lands of the Ottoman empire right before our very eyes. The Bible concerned itself with empires that have trodden down Jerusalem or had control over the lands of Israel at one time or another. Who are these nations?

Egypt

Assyria

Babylon

Medo-Persia

Greece

Rome

Ottoman #7 Ruled the former Eastern Roman Empire including the land of Israel from 1299 to 1922. Also ruled North Africa which was part of the Western Roman Empire.

Revived Ottoman (aka revived eastern Roman empire along with North Africa which was part of the western Roman empire) #8 - Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition. So you can see that is is a truely revived Roman empire excluding Europe.

Now there was another empire in the general area that the bible does not mention. The Mongols. The reason the bible is silent about them is they never conquered the land of Israel.

Genghis Kahn failed at his attempt to conquer the holy land. "The final area which would withstand the Mongols was the Levant (Holy Land of Israel). The Mamluks successfully defended the Holy Land with the aid of Berke Khan who allied himself with them after his cousin enraged him by sacking Baghdad," source wikpedia.

The British the bible is also silent about. They did have control over Israel for a short period of time. They conquered the Ottoman empire 1922 along with the French. But they gave the land to Israel with full autonomy. Therefore they do not qualify as an empire that "trodden down Jerusalem" so the Bible is silent about them except for several prophecies that state that the Gentiles would be instrumental in the regathering of Israel back to the promised land.

Concerning the Ottoman Empire. It is the beast that was wounded in the head by France and Britian when dismantled. It is now coming back to life.

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as if it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world marveled after the beast.

Here is a statement by Osama Bin Laden Oct 10 2001 a month and a day after 9/11

"The Islamic nation (Ottoman) has been groaning in pain for more than 80 years under the yoke of the joint Jewish-Crusader aggression." Pretty amazing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/world/middle_east/1590350.stm

AntiChrist Islam's Awaited Messiah

Edited by Todd the Mut