Afal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

Afal, I hope any sweet dream you may have, and remember, turns out to come true. And I think it's safe to wish the same thing for any other Worthy Board member, for my family members, (there's just my Ma and brother now), and for others, especially any friend I may have been lucky enough to have made here, there, or anywhere durnig this sometimes difficult journey.

:thumbsup::mellow::noidea: :noidea:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

I've had quite a few sweet dreams. Dreams of Jesus being with me, showing me things, clearing a path and walking ahead of me so that I find my way, swimming in deep calm pool of water, taking me to the highest place in the world and showing me my inheritance.

I don't get them often, but they sure are nice to keep in my mind and heart for those really tough days. :laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

I've had quite a few sweet dreams. Dreams of Jesus being with me, showing me things, clearing a path and walking ahead of me so that I find my way, swimming in deep calm pool of water, taking me to the highest place in the world and showing me my inheritance.

I don't get them often, but they sure are nice to keep in my mind and heart for those really tough days. :laugh:

Wow! Wow! Wow! I can't think of anything else to say other than WOW!!!!!! :laugh:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/16/1955

I don't get them often, but they sure are nice to keep in my mind and heart for those really tough days. :emot-hug:

Hi Jackie d They were great dreams I'm sure they must be of a great encouragement to you.

If you don't mind me asking you this question, do you read the word much.

Blessings,

Mr T.

I don't get them often, but they sure are nice to keep in my mind and heart for those really tough days. :emot-hug:

Hi Jackie d They were great dreams I'm sure they must be of a great encouragement to you.

If you don't mind me asking you this question, do you read the word much.

Blessings,

Mr T.

all the time, why do you ask? I hope that you respond to me Mr T. as I am intrigued by your question.

Hi Jackie, The reason I asked the question is because people who hear God's

voice whether it is by dreams, visions, mental pictures or spontaneous thoughts generally read the word a lot. I believe the word's in the Bible are like the Holy Spirit's alphabet and God uses them and arranges them in His order to speak to us. What some people might call a rhema word or a living word.

Blessings,

Mr T

Hi Jackie, The reason I asked the question is because people who hear God's

voice whether it is by dreams, visions, mental pictures or spontaneous thoughts generally read the word a lot. I believe the word's in the Bible are like the Holy Spirit's alphabet and God uses them and arranges them in His order to speak to us. What some people might call a rhema word or a living word.

Blessings,

Mr T

oh good, you can't tell me what a relief it is to hear what you just said. I have had so much trouble with this kind of thing...people telling me I'm insane and God doesn't cmmunicate with us anymore....I could almost cry with relief.

blessings :th_praying:

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  08/09/1972

I was just wondering how I too would be able to have dreams of being and talking with Jesus (that's so great Jackie d, just like Afal said, WOOOOW!!!) And the answer followed right after (thank you Mr T!) To read more of the Word. I may actually start right now!

BTW the not so sweet dream I had last night: I woke up in the morning to find it was snowing inside my house!

I was just wondering how I too would be able to have dreams of being and talking with Jesus (that's so great Jackie d, just like Afal said, WOOOOW!!!) And the answer followed right after (thank you Mr T!) To read more of the Word. I may actually start right now!

BTW the not so sweet dream I had last night: I woke up in the morning to find it was snowing inside my house!

Your most welcome.

Blessings,

Mr T

brrr! I'm sorry about that Joelle...is it real bad?