help me understand this man

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

On his yahoo 360 page he WROTE a freehanded poem about his mom and how she has been there through thick and thin for him....where no other woman has...and this a good time to say this.....and I screamed inside when he said it.....MY MOTHER HAS HAD A GOOD LIFE.....AND IF IT IS HER TIME.....IT WILL BE HER TIME....ok your mother was beaten and beaten again by two husbands.....and cheated on...who in the world would say that has been a good life....SO HE THINKS SHE IS A GREAT MOTHER....ABOUT HIM TREATING ME....I HAVE YET TO SEE...BECAUSE THE THINGS I GO THROUGH AT WORK...GUESS WHO SAYS YOU MUST BE STRONG TO WORK THERE...I WOULD NOT COULD NOT DO IT....HE IS SUPPORTIVE BUT AT THIS MOMENT....I HAVE ONE EYE OPEN AND THE OTHER...LOOKING AROUND....LOL

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK HE JUST GOT IN....THE DR WAS GOING TO LET HIS MOM GO HOME WITHOUT SEEING HER SURGEON AND A DOCTOR FOR FOLLOW UP...HE WAS SHALL WE SAY NOT HAPPY.....and to top it off he said I am glad you are home I thought I was going to have to call you my car is still acting up......I was busy typing that last post and felt a presense....we were talking and he was leaning over to kiss me...I was busy typing and he was busy trying to get a kiss....I laughed and said I thought you were reading he said noooo kisss me :noidea:

one eye open and one eye roving...

train both of your eyes on Jesus :mgfrog: let HIS eyes do the roving for you... i guarantee He can find a more suitable person for you than you can find for yourself, because Jesus is the ultimate matchmaker! :noidea:

I am not looking...not that type of eye looking around.....but making sure I see things outside of how I would want them...you know the lovey dovey....this is perfect.....no kidding myself and seeing things from all sides....lady C remember this is the same man with the tax problem...and I don't want to look over anything.....which we did his taxes and he is getting a refund .....when he ran them...he was paying and not using the Itimized deductions.... :noidea: but like I said I am not bouncing because of the prior problems but looking at the details of them very closely....at 42 I know there is no such man as problem free..... :mgfrog:

I am not looking...not that type of eye looking around.....but making sure I see things outside of how I would want them...you know the lovey dovey....this is perfect.....no kidding myself and seeing things from all sides....lady C remember this is the same man with the tax problem...and I don't want to look over anything.....which we did his taxes and he is getting a refund .....when he ran them...he was paying and not using the Itimized deductions.... :noidea: but like I said I am not bouncing because of the prior problems but looking at the details of them very closely....at 42 I know there is no such man as problem free..... :mgfrog:

oh! gotcha.... it's good to take the rose coloured glasses off. still though, if you do start looking around to see what else is out there, let God do the looking for ya :laugh:

glad to hear the tax problems got resolved! i'd forgotten that was you who'd posted that. so how did he figure out what he needed to do?

Guest daretobelieve

Hi Paperflower .... I just want to quote something here from T.D Jakes' book "Woman Thou Art Loosed!"

Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands..... 1 Peter 3: 1

"Notice that this verse in 1 Peter doesn't say women are to be in subjection to all men, just to their own husbands. God did not make you a servant to all men. You have the right to choose who you will be in subjection to__ therefore, please choose very carefully".

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

HMMMM....SEE that is why I wanted advice from married couples.....in the early stages you can see some things.....relationships take time and energy....you will not agree on all things....and who does....but giving up the first sign of trouble....well anyone else have advice?

remember this, usually you get what you see and never expect to change ones personally only Jesus can do this so be careful :o

Ok....maybe I am just from the OLE SCHOOL...were the wife told you "GIRL THAT MAN LOVES TO FISH AND I HATE THE SMELL WHEN HE COMES BACK IN....BUT ATLEAST I KNOW WHERE HE IS AND WHAT HE IS DOING"...or "MEN CAN BE JUST AS FINICKY AS WOMEN, YOU WOULD THINK THEY ARE ON THEIR PERIOD AND NOT YOU".....So where are the COUPLES who go through the real things in life? Or is that they are busy and not spending time on these boards? I know too many women who are single and could listen to them...but the key word is that they are SINGLE....I have heard enough of the I hate men stories and they are no good. And I dare say it is a "white verses black issue". I guess I will just have to carry the knowledge of what I learn in church on this one......those have been the most comforting words so far.

PS for those who are wondering.....I am a very independant woman....I can tell him yes to the mustang shows....the race track where you go and swap your man stories.... :whistling::whistling::emot-highfive: yes I will be fine....me and the kitties are watching our tv shows tonight and we don't mind being alone...something he has NEVER HAD A WOMAN DO BEFORE. He was offended the first time I did that......lol...lol...lol....gee I wanted to watch my shows without having any interruptions......I am still laughing inside at his reaction.

Guest Vote for ted!

paperflower,

One thing I've learned from my 20+ years marriage is that men are not women. They are just as complicated as women, but in a different way.

If I may ask, are you in a physical relationship with this man who is not your husband?