• Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/19/1970

I received this in an E-mail.

A LETTER TO YOU FROM SATAN

I saw you yesterday as you began your daily chores. You awoke without kneeling to pray. As a matter of fact, you didn't even bless your meals, or pray before going to bed last night. You are so unthankful, I like that about you.

I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not changed your way of living, Fool, you are mine. Remember, you and I have been going steady for years, and I still don't love you yet. As a matter of fact, I hate you, because I hate God. I am only using you to get even with God. He kicked me out of heaven, and I'm going to use you as long as possible to pay him back.

You see, Fool, GOD LOVES YOU and HE has great plans in store for you. But you have yielded your life to me and I'm going to make your life a living hell. That way we'll be together twice.

This will really hurt God. Thanks to you. I'm really showing Him who's boss in your life. With all of the good times we've had..... We have been watching dirty movies, cursing people out, partying, stealing, lying, hypocriting, fornicating, overeating, telling dirty jokes, gossiping, back-stabbing people, disrespecting adults and those in leadership position, NO respect for the church, bad attitudes: SURELY you don't want to give all this up.

Come on, Fool, let's burn together forever. I've got some hot plans for us. This is just a letter of appreciation from me to you. I'd like to say "THANKS" for letting me use you for most of your foolish life. You are so gullible, I laugh at you. When you are tempted to sin, you give in HA HA HA, you make me sick.

Sin is beginning to take its toll on your life. You look 20 years older, I need new blood. So go ahead and teach some children how to sin. All you have to do is smoke, drink alcoholic beverages, cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate, and listen to and dance to the top 10 jams. Do all of this in the presence of children and they will do it too. Kids are like that.

Well, Fool, I have to let you go for now. I'll be back in a couple of seconds to tempt you again. If you were smart, you would run somewhere, confess your sins, live for God with what little bit of life that you have left. It's not my nature to warn anyone, but to be your age and still sinning, it's becoming a bit ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I still hate you...... IT'S JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR CHRIST.

P.S. - And if you really love me, you won't share this letter with anyone.

Edited by windwhisperd

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,343
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/03/1964

Kinds reminds you of Screwtape Letter by C.S. Lewis doesn't it?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  06/30/1989

Drinking an alcoholic beverage isn't a sin; getting drunk is different. If drinking an alcoholic beverage were a sin, then why would Jesus turn water into wine?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

I got this very letter via email too...I deleted it.

"But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men" 1 Corinthians 1:23-25

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God" Hebrews 12:2

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16

:21:

[iT'S JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR CHRIST

Amen!

"But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty" 1 Corinthians 1:27

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

A LETTER TO SATAN FROM DAN

BUG OFF CHUMP! JESUS LOVES ME AND I LOVE HIM! EVEN IF I DO STUMBLE I AM FREE TO GO TO HIM CONFESS AND CONTINUE IN MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM! I KNOW YOU LIKE TO MAKE ME THINK THAT MY WORKS OR BEHAVOUR ARE WHAT SAVES ME (AND I WILL ADMIT THAT THIS YOUR DECEPTIVE MASTERPIECE)! I HAPPEN TO KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN MADE SPOTLESS IN GODS EYES BY MY SAVOURS FINISHED WORK ON THE CROSS! IT IS IN THIS TRUTH THAT I PUT MY FAITH AND IT IS THIS TRUTH THAT SETS ME FREE. FOCUSING ON MY SHORTCOMINGS AND DOING THE SELF CONDEMNATION DANCE AS YOU WOULD HAVE ME DO, DOES NOT MAKE ME ACCEPTABLE IN GODS SIGHT. ONLY THE BLOOD OF MY SAVOUR DOES. IF I WANTED TO REACH HEAVEN THROUGH MY GOOD WORKS I WOULD CONVERT TO ISLAM BECAUSE ISLAM IS FAR MORE LEGALISTIC THAN FAITH IN CHRIST. BUT I KNOW THAT YOU (SATAN) ARE THE AUTHOR OF ISLAM. (ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR MASTERPIECES) I KNOW THAT I LOVE JESUS AND NO RELIGION WILL CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE.

SO YOUR EFFORTS TO TRY TO DISCOURAGE ME BY DEPENDING ON MY OWN SELF RIGHTOUSNESS HAVE FAILED.

SEE YA ...Hmmmmm ACTUALLY I WONT SO THIS REALLY GOODBUY!

Dan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Kinds reminds you of Screwtape Letter by C.S. Lewis doesn't it?

I was thining the same thing

And here I thought this was supposed to be a funny one!

:thumbsup:

"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

Love, Your Brother Joe

And here I thought this was supposed to be a funny one!
:laugh:

"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

Love, Your Brother Joe

I don't understand? :thumbsup:

It Is OK

Jesus Wins

And You Are His Beloved