• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

parker 1

grow up and deal with what your avoiding to deal with your just like some of the members in this forum and what you are doing is this instead of taking the plank out of your eyes you are judging me for what i said to yesult

yesult cant back up what he has said to his girl it amazes me how cold some christians are

i was listening to my local christian station last night and the speaker was talking how cold some churches are in canberra he was a visitor from london and what he said was spot on

i see it in these boards all the time soon as some one does not like what you are saying they try to avoid what god is asking them to deal with they attack a brother they know nothing about

you have issues parker 1 i saw where you were pulled up in this very thread and you could not stand your own ground what you said is this i have had it with this post i am not the one with the problem

i have nothing to hide parker 1 you have issues that god is wanting you to deal with stop attacking me because you find what i say a little to hard to handle

i am getting sick and tired of people like your self running to the moderators when they are challanged its like you expect the moderators who have ther own familys to think about and ther own walk to deal with guys like me

do you know how be littling it is for a black person or some one like my self asking a pastor for assistnace with food or walking into a charity group that is run by st vincent depaul

i have seen were the social workers who work for thes charitys be littling people from difrent races

one person asked for some one else to see me and my first wife i was told by the social worker they had issues with people from my country and refused to see us so i was asked to take over

do you think i enjoy having to put up with what i hear from you and morning glory

deal with what you are avoiding to deal with dont chicken out and make it look like i have a problem and i am against white people

i am not the one who has a chip on his shoulder

damo1

Alrighty then. Have a blessed day.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101