• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

'yesult'

His Girl. Please do tell me where I've accused you of being a 'mistake'.

I never said you accused me -

if you read my post more closely, you would have realised how ridiculous your position on interracial unions comes across.

You implied whether you're now going to admit it or not that I think you are a 'mistake'. That's why you used the word when answering me. Either stick to the facts and back up your arguments with them or else I can only assume you're choosing to insult because you want to.

No - you are trying to read what you want into it.

I am not a mistake - I am EXACTLY who God created me to be - if you think parents are being selfish when they intermarry, well you had better take that issue up with the Creator because He has purposed us for HIS GOOD PLEASURE.

You are no better than me as I am no better than you - we are on equal footing - human beings with ONE BLOOD flowing through our veins.

Exactly. You ACCUSED me of saying you're a mistake and now you're trying to wriggle out of it to justify your rudeness. My point exactly.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So please if you would clarify for me what your points are.

How about scrolling back and actually reading them. It's not hard.

Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean that I am self-righteous.

When you accuse me of racism simply because you want to, yes it does.

Now if I got your points wrong then please inform me. Because the only points I saw that you have made were all basically telling the PO not to commit into an interracial marriage because of so many bad things that were going to happen to them and their children.

Gosh. You got my points wrong. How strange. Because you want to. Yes that's been obvious from the beginning. Scroll back and actually answer them or admit that you're being arrogant and insulting because you have a different opinion that you've yet been able to prove by actually answering me.

You had nothing GOOD to say about the subject which implies or tells me that you are dead against interracial marriage.

Garbage. I said it should always be based on treating other people the way that we want to be treated.

You want me to stick to "As you wish" while you keep runnin your mouth at me? Is that what you want? Or shall we agree to disagree?

How about you admit the truth about your own attitude. That you'd prefer to insult and attack people who you don't agree with on this subject. (Although you haven't been able to give any good reason to back yourself up or disprove anything I've said so far.)

As already stated. The best you've been able to come up with is arrogant and self-righteous innuendos.

Guest HIS girl
'yesult'

His Girl. Please do tell me where I've accused you of being a 'mistake'.

I never said you accused me -

if you read my post more closely, you would have realised how ridiculous your position on interracial unions comes across.

You implied whether you're now going to admit it or not that I think you are a 'mistake'. That's why you used the word when answering me. Either stick to the facts and back up your arguments with them or else I can only assume you're choosing to insult because you want to.

No - you are trying to read what you want into it.

I am not a mistake - I am EXACTLY who God created me to be - if you think parents are being selfish when they intermarry, well you had better take that issue up with the Creator because He has purposed us for HIS GOOD PLEASURE.

You are no better than me as I am no better than you - we are on equal footing - human beings with ONE BLOOD flowing through our veins.

Exactly. You ACCUSED me of saying you're a mistake and now you're trying to wriggle out of it to justify your rudeness. My point exactly.

Re-read what I posted.

I did not accuse you. You are sending yourself on a guilt trip.

I just pointed out to you that I am EXACTLY who God created me to be. Of mixed heritage.

If I was in His mind before the foundation of time, then I fit HIS bill to a T.

stil going on about this yesult i am starting to wonder what sort of man you are after reading what you have been leaving in this thread its like you are against interracial marraiges what happend at the tower of babel and what language was spoken did not god confuse the people did not god stop them from building a tower that would reach heaven ?

was it white man or was it an olive skin man that first walked on this earth when god created what we see today and when he formed adam from the dust of this earth what color was adam our bibles we read from dont give an accurate account

is god a male or is god a female ?

And what has that got to do with treating other people the way you would want to be treated? Would you like to be half black and half asian in an asian country? Is is a 'sin' or would the child just have difficulties fitting in? God made racial differences for a reason. They create diversity in the human race. Cultural differences come out of groups of people who share the same characteristics. Without that group diversity the world would be very bland. When a child is not going to 'fit in' to the country around them it isn't fair. If they will, then I don't see a problem.

People are ignoring this because they WANT to. People can marry someone of a different race and not give much consideration to how this will affect their children because they simply DON'T CARE. Their childs needs become secondary to to their own choices. Is this always the case? No. But it happens. This is my point and this is what people are DELIBERATLY wanting to villify me over.

i am not saying this to insult you yesult i have been reading what you have been leaving to his girl

i think sevral people involved in this thread have questioned your intentions

i am all for interracial marraige and i am sure gods son was not a racist

In otherwords you're also implying that I'm racist without being able to back it up.

So you're insulting me while claiming you arn't like everybody else. Either back up your statements by answering my points or admit to what you're actually doing.

Guest HIS girl

'yesult'

When a child is not going to 'fit in' to the country around them it isn't fair.

;) Are you for real?

Do you realise the purity of races vanished eons ago?

Honestly, what planet are you on.....?!

So if God wanted me to be mixed raced - was He unfair in His decision yesult?

'yesult'

;) Are you for real?

And how am I trying to claim superiority of races hisgirl - which is what you're trying to imply whether you admit it or not.

Guest HIS girl
'yesult'

;) Are you for real?

And how am I trying to claim superiority of races hisgirl - which is what you're trying to imply whether you admit it or not.

No I didn't say superiority of races but PURITY -

I don't think there are any true "pure" bloodlines left. Most have been "interbred" with at some point in history.

'yesult'

;) Are you for real?

No I didn't say superiority of races but PURITY -

I don't think there are any true "pure" bloodlines left. Most have been "interbred" with at some point in history.

lol. You completly shimmy round the point simply because you want to. Accuse, insult, put words in my mouth and ignore what I've said and try to claim I'm racist. Which you still are with your 'purity' comments.

Why? As I said. Because you can't answer me. Because there's nothing wrong with what I've actually said - which is why you've had to resort to insulting inuenndos.

Guest HIS girl

I can't help how you analyse things but hey, go ahead and drag me through the mud - it doesn't change who I am and why I'm here: (on planet Earth).

To serve HIM -

I can't help how you analyse things but hey, go ahead and drag me through the mud - it doesn't change who I am and why I'm here: (on planet Earth).

To serve HIM -

Yeah, will calling people racist without any evidence because you want to isn't doing it. Being of mixed race (and many people are, hello) doesn't give you the right to accuse or slander other christians without reason.