Bassplayer

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  940
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Acts 15:31 The people read it and were glad for its encouraging message.

Guest lovesick4him

Hi!

I don't really know how this all works! I am not sure but I wanted this message to be for bassplayer! My only friend on here lol!!!

But I read a couple of your other posts on your profile.

I wanted to say that I know how you feel when you are going through hurt and pain and feeling abandoned and also not even knowing if you can trust God bc you don't know if He will reject you or not.

I also know how it feels when your family just hurts you over and over so it makes everything worse all the time.

Also I have known what it's like to have depression.

I have been abandoned by my dad all my life and I know how painful it is and it's so hard it hurts a lot it's awful.

I wanted to let you know that Jesus does not think you are crap. Jesus paid a very high price for your life that means you are of great and so so so much worth and value to him.

Nothing you ever even do can change that. You are His child now, God is our Father now. We are brothers and sisters in Christ and we are of very much value and worth. God does not reject His children but loves them unconditionally with the deepest possible love imaginable. Neither height, nor depth, nor width, nor length, nor angels, nor principalities, nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor any other created thing shall be able to seperate us from Christ Jesus our Lord. (Well I memorized that but I did not memorize where it's at in the Bible but if you if you would like I can look it up for you.)

But that means that we will not be seperated from Christ no matter what we go through nor how bad or how hard the circumstances are. NOTHING will ever be able or strong enough to seperate us from His love. That means that we always have Him and His love with us and nothing, NOTHING, ever will be able to take that away from us.

We have Him now and HE will NOT ever EVER leave us or forsake us. He is with us in the good times, and the bad times. His love is with us when we are depressed and when we are just chilling and having fun or an ok time. His love is always there, He is always there.

Father you prepare a table before your son that you love in the presence of his enemies. You cause hIm to be strong and courageous. Praise you, Jesus!!

Amen..

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/12/1986

Great points and thank you!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Very well said, Bassplayer. You're obviously writing from the heart. Thanks for posting this. :emot-hug: