• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

may God shower your lives with many blessings damo...you and your partner. It takes a man of strong constitution and a great amount of Godly humility to see that people don't need to be threatened by women as heads or leaders of a church. One day, I pray that the Lord place me in a role where I am able to lead and teach. But it won't be in another country it will be right here in the Church of the United States that has so much arrogance and pride it is incapable of seeing past bruised egos to understand that if the Lord calls He calls and that none should take issue with how He uses His vessels.

Praise the Lord for your soon to be wife for sticking with it even when the times are tough.

be blessed

Are you saying that men who agree with the Bible, especially the verses that have been quoted, have week constitutions and lack humility? Why do you assume we take these positions because we are threatened? Have you not noticed that better than half of the posts in this thread are by women? Please tell me what the Church of the United States is and how it's egos have been so bruised that they have become arogant and prideful. Since you seem to know all about Gods call, please be kind enough to share with us your wisdom and any scripture that would show our interpretations to be in error so we might avoid teaching false doctrine.

have week constitutions and lack humility?

1)no sir I'm saying that the fight that is put up to prevent it is a good sign that they lack constitution and humility...I'm sorry does it appear that I am singling men out...I truly didn't mean to do that...I feel that it is a two-way street for both men and women...please forgive that slight it is both parties. It was not intended to single out the sexes and I should have caught that....

I was just expressing my opinion, many do it here..

how it's egos have been so bruised that they have become and prideful

2) as for pride and arrogance just look at all the threads that people continually beat each other up on because they see things differently especially those who choose to live without the trappings of religion!! In fact look in the mirror at how my words have upset you so much and then deny that they didn't wound your pride....Who needs scripture for this display when the proof is written all over the halls of this "house of God", written alll over the huge controversies and hateful things that go about the churches, the internet and world wide because people's pride is wounded. boohoo

please be kind enough to share with us your wisdom

3)and there is no need to be snide.

(edited because I had more to say...blessings)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

may God shower your lives with many blessings damo...you and your partner. It takes a man of strong constitution and a great amount of Godly humility to see that people don't need to be threatened by women as heads or leaders of a church. One day, I pray that the Lord place me in a role where I am able to lead and teach. But it won't be in another country it will be right here in the Church of the United States that has so much arrogance and pride it is incapable of seeing past bruised egos to understand that if the Lord calls He calls and that none should take issue with how He uses His vessels.

Praise the Lord for your soon to be wife for sticking with it even when the times are tough.

be blessed

Are you saying that men who agree with the Bible, especially the verses that have been quoted, have week constitutions and lack humility? Why do you assume we take these positions because we are threatened? Have you not noticed that better than half of the posts in this thread are by women? Please tell me what the Church of the United States is and how it's egos have been so bruised that they have become arogant and prideful. Since you seem to know all about Gods call, please be kind enough to share with us your wisdom and any scripture that would show our interpretations to be in error so we might avoid teaching false doctrine.

damo1

hay brother i hope this is not isntituting to an attack by what i shared in my post as i am also a man and as i shared in my post the lord delt with me when i was in the phillippines

i feel our sisters hear should be allowed to have their say with out having the fear of being pulled up

i am just going over this thread seeing what has been said as this is not just a problem with in your neck off the woods as i said i told my partner she wil not get a chance to pastor a church hear in australia compared to were a man wil get a chance and the only time women get the chance to move in their god given calling is when the husband alows it and the church is ok with his wife working and pastoring by his side

some traditonal churches hear are stuck in the past to were women do not have a say like in some churches its a mans role but what is said is also a simple question that can be honestly answered if one takes the time to do a fair bit of soul searching

it should not be left up to women to take on a mans role from with in the body but heck some men are weak and are afraid to take on that role and when you come into a church were its run by women you wonder why the guys are not taking that next step or are willing to walk in that role

what i observed while i was in my partners country i can see how lucky we are to have what we have

while i was in the phillippines a lot of my time was taken i spent my free time encouraging the men in lacastaliana and i prayed over one man as i see god has had his hands over him and he is being called to serve god as a pastor and he told me this was confirmed by the old pastor who is know working in the main church in bacolod and he has been encouraged by my partner to walk in the gifts god has given him i also had to push sevral men as my partner is only young and she gives up a lot of her time for the people in this church

i said you should also be lightning the load of her and working by her side it should not just be left up to her as hear the pastors are not prottected like the pastors are in my church we cheerish our pastors and we tell our pastor to be him self as we want to make sure that he also has time for his family

i have a lot of work to do but the men saw how diffrent i was as they all fear my partner which i found very strange she even cracked up as she new this and told me that the male members fear her

all the males are scared of my partner they do what is asked of them with out questioning her she told me she has not shown them a photo of what i look like al they know is i am from australia and i am her partner

when i walked in the service with her hands around me the looks i got its like if i dropped a needle in a room you would have heard it hit the floor i took my earing out as men do not wear earings in her country who are christians but i did not cover up my tattoos al the guys are small and hear i am standing at the front with my partner introducing me at one stage i was going to crack up but i held it back kristina new i was cracking up inside as we were punching each other this is what got the males attention and she held my hands

i got the chance to talk to the male members and said their is no need to be afraid of my partner she does not bite she needs your support and i prayed also over the males

this is a mans role my brother but men are to gut less to take this role on god knows why they are afraid

what is so wrong with having a women share from her heart to what she feels if a women wants to serve god as a pastor is this so wrong ?

i just needed to say something as i am seeing you placed what my sister left for me and it looks like you are attacking her i can name a few churches in america that are like this but this is just going to waste my time and i do not want to get into a biblical argument with you

becaus i am submissive to my wife who is head pastor does this mean that i am weak you should be able to answer this since you want our sister in the lord to respond to you i am a man please enlighten me

god bless from your brother in the lord damo

well all I can say about it damo, is that my post to you was meant to be uplifting and in respect of what you and your partner have been able to accomplish without the flesh getting in the way to prevent God's work from happening...

blessings

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  940
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

So, you ask the right question, just be upset if people freak out over it.

I am sure you intended to say "don't". :thumbsup:

I am sure you intended to say "don't". :emot-hug:

it was a Freudian slip, if you were to ask me... :thumbsup:

Glad to be with you

Welcome to Worthy Nikeyboy.

Was the problem that was occurring not one of women speaking out their opinions all over the place and inquiring many things which were disrupting the peace and harmony of the assembly and therefore causing confusion?

IMO: Yes.

In the Corinthian church, all believers including women were of course allowed to exercise their spiritual gifts such prophesying, speaking in tongues and interpretation of tongues, etc, however all the believers were instructed to do this one by one (I Cor 14:31) and not all at the same time which indeed causes confusion; and women are not just to speak out anything but learn to be submissive and inquire from their husbands at home if there's something that they don't understand. However, women are not to be doormats who can't participate in the assembly using their spiritual gifts according to the leading of the Holy Spirit as long as everything is done decently and in order.

As far as speaking out and submission in the above, it is directly tied to the question above IMO. That being said: Well said. Nor are all women married.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

I am sure you intended to say "don't". :thumbsup:

Shalom Richard,

It's these blasted RENTED fingers again! BAH!

Thanks. Yes, I meant to add "don't" to that sentence.

So, you ask the right question, just DON'T be upset if people freak out over it.

How many times ya gotta be told? :thumbsup: Don't be a renting from Acme, look at what kept happening to poor Wylie Coyote. Nothing he ever rented worked right for him.

well all I can say about it damo, is that my post to you was meant to be uplifting and in respect of what you and your partner have been able to accomplish without the flesh getting in the way to prevent God's work from happening...

blessings

damo1

high Jackie d

this is damien my computer decided to have a fit so i had to rebuke it and its working fine thanks for your encouraging words and i am sure our brother hear wil come around it just takes time for this to happen i am very encouraged by what you said in the post you left for me and i know what you are saying

so i thought i say thank you for your kind words and i am sure if our brother takes the time to read what you left and others have been saying hear i am sure he wil think diffrent next time he posts

may god bles you in al that you do for him and may your hearts desires come true

i wil keep you in my prayers

god bless from your brother in the lord damo

How many times ya gotta be told? :noidea: Don't be a renting from Acme, look at what kept happening to poor Wylie Coyote. Nothing he ever rented worked right for him.

damo1

:thumbsup::emot-hug::emot-questioned::whistling: nah nothing never realy worked for this poor cluts i felt sorry for the coyote every time he got close something horrible would go wrong and you could always work out by what Acme sent him was bogus :thumbsup::rolleyes:

thanks for the laugh you guys you crack me up

god bles from damo