IGNORED

Worshippers of Death

Rick-Parker

And, just so you know, I'm flustered because I'm the only one on "my side" in a topic where my arguments are repeatedly distorted and misconstrued.

Don't you hate it when that happens?

Sure do. Oh well, it's part of Forum Life.

I've been there.

You have to learn to just walk away.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

These things come in cycles...

I might add that imperialism didn't begin in Europe. It existed everywhere.

Study the history of China sometime, for instance.

The African nations, too, had their own imperialism - just not the means to be as wide-spread as the Europeans got.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  710
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/16/1984

The African nations, too, had their own imperialism - just not the means to be as wide-spread as the Europeans got.

Certainly, China even came close once, but for some reason the emperor had the entire fleet burned last minute. Saw it on the History Channel :th_praying:

Imperialism occurs whenever a nation is willing to put their own interests before the interests of another people or nation.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Lust for power, greed, pride, selfish ambition, . . .

Hmmm - sound familiar?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

i can name a few countrys look at what is going on in kosavo look at how serbia does not want to let go and look at how russia is sticking it ugly nose this one i know i wil not loose on as i am of croation origon and look at what has happend in my country if any one hear knows the history to how it all started you just cant go by history channels or what the paper says i am taking a close intrest in the three croation army genrals know that are up for trial and if convicted they wil face life in prison i see these men as heroes not war time criminals the serbs should be also being charged for what they have been doing only one man tried his hardest to bring two groups together but it was not working as people thought it was Tito Was a good man but us croations knew what he was wanting to do was not going to go down well with the serbs

intresting though how this topic has turned i also watch the history channel and i have been watching a fair bit on sbs and abc on the first world war and second world war and the shoots taken while hitler was alive i love this stuff and when ever something good comes on that is educational i will watch it

right know i am praying over kosavo and i keeping my fingers crossed that the people in kosova get their wish as we also pulled away and kosavo wants the same freedom and respect yet its a tug of war as serbia wants full control which is just stupid and plain right silly

their will never be peace when it comes to serbians and croations in the near futer it might happen but the young men are taught not to forget

this is to just show david of derby i am no fool when it comes to topics like this being talked on a forum like this

and we have indian hindus killing of muslim christians i just saw this on coraspondance its a show that comes on sbs its like 4 corners and 6o min so its just not the muslims killing of christians but its the indians killing of muslims in their home land i was shown this well were women and kids were thrown and then petrol was thrown into the well and it was let alight one indian hindu was saying how proud he felt when he slashed a womens throat he said we had the police with us and they could not stop us with in 16rs a community was killed these hindus indians went on a killing rampage and its like a badge of honor to them the man that was being interviewd said if given the chance and we were ordered to wipe out a village of muslims we will do it as our gods wil not punish us but bless us

thanks for the inlighting reading

god bless from damo

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

That's all I'm trying to say. It's wasn't just the "white guy."

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

That's all I'm trying to say. It's wasn't just the "white guy."

Or the Christians.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,840
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Polygamist WarLord Muhammad's seventh-century philosophy of heinous mass-murder and beheading of captives with injunctions to "holy war" in its basic scripture & hadiths, of rampant misoginy, of devilish anti-Semitism and a call to return to a despicable seventh-century culture ala hijabs, niqabs, burqas, chadors & dupattas, plus its 'paradise' as a veritable brothel surely calls for outright public condemnation without reservation even by modern UltraLibDems! Check courageous ex-Muslim Aayan Hirsi Ali's tremendously explanatory volume, "The Caged Virgin" for help with the myth of a "moderate" Islam. It is hubris to argue that Islam with its goal of a global Muslim Caliphate - as evidenced by its current violent actions in Muslim-dominated entities - is anything other than a fatal enemy of civilization, its apologists notwithstanding.

GOD BLESS AMERICA INDEED!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

I'm with Arthur on this one!

I must admit that I haven't a clue what he's saying half the time, but he says it with such flair and panache, and such colourful and flowery language :rolleyes:

And anybody who speaks thus is bound to get my support :blink::mgfrog:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Content Count:  710
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  10/16/1984

I know you didn't mean it this way, but your right............it is a god fit for people who abuse and abase women and children, who have no value on human life, and who follow a false god.

That's Arab culture, not Islam. Africans, too. Islam doesn't tell them to mutilate women's genitals or force them to wear sacks, that's their own culture. Sucide bombing and murdering Jews and Christians is as much a part of Islam as the Crusades and the Inquisition were a part of Christianity.

NOt true friend.

Go flip through a Koran at your local book store.

The Koran gives muslims specific orders to kill Christians and Jews whenever and wherever they can. to "Lie in wait for them" to "strike off their heads where ever they are found", and so on.

The Koran allows muslims to lie about their own faith in order to promote their faith. In other words, they lie to you about their intentions in spreadin Islam.

To a Muslim, "Peace" is defined as the total and utter destruction of all Christians and Jews, as well as all other "infidels".

Muslims deny the deity of Jesus. According to the Bible, this means they do not serve the same God as Christians, and regardless of whatever Biblical quotes or principles they may otherwise follow (which aren't many, to be sure.)

John 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

1 John 4:2

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7

For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

The muslims do not believe Jesus is the Christ in the first place, and moreover do not believe he was God incarnate.

"In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God....and the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us"

Muslims do not believe that, therefore, they ARE worshipping the devil, and according to John, they are following the spirit of Anti-christ.

John 8:17It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

18I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

19Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

20These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.

21Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

22Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.

23And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

24I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

-----

Friend, its plain and simple, anyone who does not believe that Jesus is the Son of God, and accept and confess him as their Lord and Savior does NOT serve the same God as Christians.

The fact is, the Bible clearly states that all other religions are, to be blunt, devil worship.

2 Corinthians 6:15

And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

Beware of people of other religions. The devil uses them to confuse you. You are supposed to minister to them and convince them that Jesus is THE way and THE truth and THE life.

"The kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent take it by force"

The devil doesn't play games and neither should you. As a christian you are supposed to fight the lies of false religion and false doctrine with the "Sword of the Spirit", that is the Word of God. For everything they try to tell you about the Koran and Islam, you ought to turn around and say, "But this is what the Word of God says about that".

That's the thing about the Koran, it contradicts itself, as there are verses calling for Muslims to act peaceable towards "people of the book"

And, by your logic, the Jews do not worship the same God as us because they don't recognize the deity of Jesus.