• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  710
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/16/1984

how sad. just another peace loving muslim. :huh:

It is unfair to judge an entire religion on the extremists alone.

No it's not......a muslim is a muslim.

Give those people half a chance and they'll hack your head off with a dull knife.

They hate the God of Israel and anyone who identifies with Him.

God says we are to pray for our enemies......He doesn't say we have to back'em.

Wow. Just...wow.

Do you...know many Muslims? Because I know quite a few, and none of them have made any attempt to hack off my head. In fact, a good friend of mine identifies as Muslim.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you...know many Muslims? Because I know quite a few, and none of them have made any attempt to hack off my head. In fact, a good friend of mine identifies as Muslim.

You ever tell this friend of yours that the god he worships is a demon god?

Because he is you know.

There is only One God.....and the one the muslims kill for isn't it.

how sad. just another peace loving muslim. :noidea:
It is unfair to judge an entire religion on the extremists alone.
i guess your right, but---------
No you called it right redwingMuslim!
Really? So, if after reading an article about a member of the Klan or one of those fine chaps at Westboro, someone would be "calling it right" if they were to say "how sad, another loving Christian"?

:huh:

The God Of Abraham. Isaac And Israel Says....

"But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death." Proverbs 8:36

Woe, Woe Unto Thee

"Moreover thou hast taken thy sons and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto me, and these hast thou sacrificed unto them to be devoured. Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter,

That thou hast slain my children, and delivered them to cause them to pass through the fire for them?

And in all thine abominations and thy whoredoms thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, when thou wast naked and bare, and wast polluted in thy blood.

And it came to pass after all thy wickedness, (woe, woe unto thee! saith the Lord GOD;)

That thou hast also built unto thee an eminent place, and hast made thee an high place in every street." Ezekiel 16:20-24

Unless You Believe

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." John 3:16-18

>>>>><<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  498
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/25/1949

how sad. just another peace loving muslim. :noidea:

ISLAM=SATAN the DESTROYER,APOLLION,ABBADON,THE KING of DEATH....madmaninadinnerjacket of IRAN a HITLER DEMON possession trasmigration( Hitler is dead but not tHE DEMON that possessed him)...antisemitism,hate for ISRAEL=SATAN at WORK BIG TIME...BIG WAR this year possibly....JESUS IS COMING,Maranatha and SHALOM,GOD bless ISRAEL :huh::24:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Content Count:  780
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  04/20/1983

You people realise that Islam venerates the same God as Christianity, right? They just missed the point, the same as the Jews. They know Christ as a prophet, but they say that's all He was and that calling Him the Son of God is idolatry at best.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

You people realise that Islam venerates the same God as Christianity, right? They just missed the point, the same as the Jews. They know Christ as a prophet, but they say that's all He was and that calling Him the Son of God is idolatry at best.

No they do not! The god they worship is one of hate and destruction, it is NOT the same God we worship, that is the media hype and lies trying to make Islam PC. Where is Ayin Jade she is SO good at explaining this when it comes up!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

The allah of islam isnt the same God we worship david. The attributes of allah isnt remotely like that of our Lord. Its far more than the difference in whom they believe Jesus to be. I have listed several differences in allah and our Lord. These are major differences. This proves allah of islam isnt the same as our Lord.

Some reasons why the allah of islam isnt the God of the bible.

1) Christians believe that God is spirit.

John 4:24 God is a spirit, and they who worship Him must worship in spirit and in truth.

Islam says God isnt spirit.

2) Our Lord is transcendent and immanent.

While both Christians and muslims believe in the transcendence of God, muslims believe He does not interact at all with mankind. We believe God is intimately involved in our lives (immanence).

3) We believe God reveals Himself, not just His law.

Islam believes that allah's will is manifested, but not allah himself. Our Lord reveals Himself all throughout the bible.

4) The Trinity.

God is God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Islam proclaims allah has no son.

5) Our Lord loves us while we sinners.

For God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten Son. While we were yet sinners, He reached out to us in love. Yet for muslims, allah loves no sinner.

6) Our Lord does not want anyone to perish.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow concerning His promise, as some count slowness, but is long-suffering toward us, not purposing that any of us should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Islam says allah desires to punish people.

7) How God regards the Jews.

The Jews are Gods people. The bible tells us this. Allah of islam hates the Jews.

8) Our Lord is unchanging.

Islam believes in the doctrine of abrogation, where allah can change his mind at whim. Our Lord is unchanging.

9) Forgiveness.

We are forgiven on the basis of the atoning work of Jesus. His sacrifice (and our acceptance of Jesus) means we are forgiven and reconciled with the Lord. In islam, forgiveness by allah is based on the whim of allah. You have no way of knowing if you are forgiven or not. The only reasonably sure thing is death by martyrdom.

Allah of islam is NOT the God of Abraham, not the Lord we believe in. Islam is not an offshoot of Christianity. It is a perversion of worship of the true Lord.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Content Count:  780
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  04/20/1983

This is nothing but doctrine and dogma, it proves nothing. Where are you Koran quotes to support the "Islam believes..." points? Come to mention it, you only quoted the Bible once to support your argument.

You're right about the Trinity, Islam denies this. Why? Because they see Jesus as a prophet, not the Son of God. Exactly as I said. If they saw Him as the Son of the God they'd be a long way to the Trinity concept.

Sorry Jade, but your arguments don't hold any water. Compare what you said about the God of Islam to the God of the Jews. You know, the vengeful God that smited the enemies of Israel and killed people for minor offences. The God of the Old Testament is a lot like everything I've heard about the Moslems' God. Until Christians stop calling Moslems Satan-worshippers there isn't going to be much progress, is there?

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  710
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  10/16/1984

You ever tell this friend of yours that the god he worships is a demon god?

Because he is you know.

There is only One God.....and the one the muslims kill for isn't it.

She knows my thoughts on Islam. However I don't take such a strong stance as you.

And again, you're making innacurate generalizations. Bravo.

Until Christians stop calling Moslems Satan-worshippers there isn't going to be much progress, is there?

So do you actually believe that christians and muslims can live side by side as loving neighbors someday? Provided we stop calling them names of course.