• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

We may all see some attributes we have familiarity with in each tribe but there is one tribe ususally that will stand out.

I understand, and I agree.

We all need to "stand in the gap," but I have noticed that some do so as a calling for their lives.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Amen..Nebula and we will not know who Jesus burden on our behalfs until we get up there. Amazing! Sometimes I just fell like thanking him. Just looking up and saying thanks! I do!

There is always some type of controversy with the stones...( a big sigh) This one has to do with the order. If the orders are reverse Levi woul be emerald and Judah would be garnet. I lean towards Levi being Garnet.... Because of its qualities.

Garnet~~~

The Levite stone. The latin word granatum means garnet and it also means pomagranite.

Because of the redness of the seed and juice resembling the garnet and the pomagranite is part of the levite priestly garment I am stickin with garnet.

The fruit itself symbolizes fruitfuleness and righteousness also signifying the Blood of Jesus which is the propiation for our sins, which is the Levites mediation call for the sacrificial offering. Blood!! And of a pure sacrifice as well.

It was also use as bullets in anciet times...although one may think this is farfetched, I would say that used evilly when one can see the spiritual significance of the power of the blood...whichhas the power against all things to ward off evil , darkness. The garnet once took life and now brings life.

next will be the prophecy... we know from Simeons of thier fireceness so I will go to Moses Deut.33:8-11

Reuben - "A son....A new beginning" (raah meaning to make to enjoy; to present ben anointed one a son)

Reuben signified to me Salvation and a new beginning in Christ Jesus that I obtained through the cross, happy in that joyous love affair with Jesus.

Symbol - the sun or blossoming...a new beginning as the sun is the beginning of a new day

Breastplate stone - Sardius = (odem) it comes from the root word Adam...which means ruddy, red, flushed, from the earth;

or Ruby = blood of redemption over the past, forgiveness

Simeon - "he hears" (shimown (shim-one) one who hears and obeys)

Simeonites could hear those nudgings that some cannot hear. You do not have to tell them more than once. It must be a breath of fresh air for the Lord to command a Simeonite.

But they learn the things they learn from rebellion and suffering, yet they become a Spirit led , controlled by God tribe. (Hebrews 5:8)

Symbol - the pitcher and dagger...the earthen vessel & a hand to hand combat weapon; crucifying that flesh, Simeon is a mighty warrior

Breastplate stone - topaz = wisdom ("the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom")

Levi - "Joined, fastened to, devoted to, united, knotted"

The person whom has a levite spirit can carry the burden of the Lord without ever laying it down. They are ever so faithful to the burden of heart they obtain from their father.

Symbol - the breastplate which holds the twelve different stones of the tribes of Israel (breastplate of judgment)

Breastplate stone - Garnet = blood (sacrificial)

Edited by nebula

Hey, patricia -

I never caught what the stone for Reuben symbolized.

I am sorry... forgot all about it after discussing it . If we go with sardius (odem) it comes from the root word Adam...which means ruddy, red, flushed, from the earth. It may be appropiate due to the fact adam was the new Beginning It may be our Ruby. darker red.

It was soft enough to be engraved upon and worked with like in forms. It was also use to make seals due to the fact wax does not or I should say not supposed to stick to it.

Still representing the blood and we cannot come to the Lord with out it. This is saving redemptive blood...The levites garnet is more the staying power because of the redemption blood.

Does that make sense?

Every time rueben saw his weaknesses he had to remeber the Blood-covering telling us God does not look at our past failures. weaknesses . we have forgiveness through the blood of Jesus and they are covered under the blood when we come to Him. Forgiving Blood.... Halleluja and praise the Lord....

OK - I updated the summary.

Am I getting the key points as you see them correctly?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

If we go with sardius (odem) it comes from the root word Adam...which means ruddy, red, flushed, from the earth. It may be appropiate due to the fact adam was the new Beginning

i pulled that out of your post patricia because it's interesting how that describes adam, then reuben, then david!

There are so many tributaries of the word leading to the word, It is like a tapestry of truth that never ends. There is soooo much I don't know and my finite mind will not be able to comprehend the infinity of our Lord anf Living word. And just think some people think the word is man written!!!

OK - I updated the summary.

Am I getting the key points as you see them correctly?

Looks great to me... maybe we can put a booklet together., short with your summary.?

:emot-highfive: