IGNORED

A Flying mind a burning desier, a struggling mind.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

So sitting here i look around me, i drag my feet and it is hard to speed up i drag my feet and try to pull my self up unable to go on but I will seek after God. In school i am struggling i am Trying to get 6 assignments due but i have no creativity or even ability to get anything started i am falling behind and struggling in my mind i get angrey quickley and i am rarely around. i have no idea what to do.. i am just struggling to be with you God.

Bible college has blinded my ears to hear and my eyes impaired so i cannot see you here. Un aware to see you. i am fgalling down. and lacking faith.. i am tired burnt out broken and unsure what to do...

Take a nap.

:th_praying:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe you should leave the bible college you're at. Sometimes bible colleges can be filled with so much unbelief that they can actually kill your faith. Why don't you pray and ask God to show you if you should stay or not. Forget the money if he says leave - your faith is more important.

He'll lead you to the right one in the future if you need it in your walk.

Praying for you.

Ask him to restore everything you've lost by being there.

.... i have no idea what to do.. i am just struggling to be with you God....

:24:

:thumbsup:

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth.

He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. Psalms 46