• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

Hey... I am still having a hard time reading my bible but something else has started happening that I think may be good but not sure. I can't seem to be able to read anymore occult stuf either. So, now I am having a hard time reading the bible AND Wiccan related stuff that I had had. Am I in some sort of transition??? :24:

:thumbsup::laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

Sounds like your growing up spiritually. Things that used to interest you don't so much anymore :thumbsup:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

Pray before you open your Bible that God reveals what He wants to during your reading time. I have gotten wonderful results that way:>)

Edited by BFP

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

Pray before you open your Bible that God reveals what He wants to during your reading time. I have gotten wonderful results that way:>)

Yes, never read your Bible without asking for the Holy Spirit's guidance. You can also command Satan to leave in Jesus' name, and he has to.

:emot-hug:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Well, that probably sheds light on the whole thing. I'm sure it was in conflict to be reading both. Maybe now, that you cannot read the occult stuff, you should focus on The Bible. I'm sure that the Lord doesn't want to share you. :emot-hug:

In His Love,

Suzanne

So, now I am having a hard time reading the bible AND Wiccan related stuff that I had had. Am I in some sort of transition??? :24:

:thumbsup::32:

That's like trying to drive a car and ride a bicycle at the same time. You can't. You can only do one or the other.

The reason you're finding it hard to read the bible is because the devil is there whispering in you ear, trying to pull you away from God.

The reason you can't read your wiccan stuff is because your heart is convicting you.

I'm not telling you what to do, but if I were you, I would get rid of all that material you have relating to witchcraft. ( boy do I feel that plank in my eye.......I gotta fix that )

Anyway....as others have stated here, pray for guidance before you read your bible. It really does help.

Just out of curiosity......what are you reading in the bible.....some parts are easier to digest than others.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

You are either in surgery or post op in the spiritual realm. When your being operated on you do nothing but trust the hands you're in. The Lords

In post op you are more consciously aware yet unabke to do for yourself. Thats when sisters and brothers come in, they are your spiritual nurses here.

So do not fret, nothing is wrong listen to music, read another book for entertainment purposes, talk with God....Think upon a scripture or two you already know??? You will be okay. The Blessed Assurance we have in Jesus.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  665
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

So, now I am having a hard time reading the bible AND Wiccan related stuff that I had had. Am I in some sort of transition??? :emot-poke:

:rolleyes::blink:

That's like trying to drive a car and ride a bicycle at the same time. You can't. You can only do one or the other.

The reason you're finding it hard to read the bible is because the devil is there whispering in you ear, trying to pull you away from God.

The reason you can't read your wiccan stuff is because your heart is convicting you.

I'm not telling you what to do, but if I were you, I would get rid of all that material you have relating to witchcraft. ( boy do I feel that plank in my eye.......I gotta fix that )

Anyway....as others have stated here, pray for guidance before you read your bible. It really does help.

Just out of curiosity......what are you reading in the bible.....some parts are easier to digest than others.

Actually, I've been in the old testament. I am confused why God did some things he did that are just wrong by todays military rules of engagement. idk.. I have no clue to where to really start because I get so sick and get headaches when I read it so I am at a loss so just picked the old testament.