• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

I watched a series of videos recently that claimed that YECs must deny gravity. That the speed of light from distant stars must have stayed constant the past 6000 years or our galaxy would've been ripped apart (attempting to refute that God put the light in motion from creation).

I can ask CMI on this as well. Just wondering if this has been covered already and wanting to understand creation as much as possible.

Thanks for any insight.

If we believe the Word of God with blind abandon and that is how God wants us to believe when it come to His creationism. The when the Word of God says that He created the sun we should believe that He created the sun. And if He created our tiny little sun to warm us then He had to create our tiny little universe and all of the planets in it so He could hang the sun in it. And if He created our universe just for us He needed to create the massive expanse we call space so He could hang our universe in it and He did it in one day. God spoke and it was.

• 7 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  376
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/30/1962

so why does it have to remain constant ? (lol im lost in this convo) like when a jet fighter fires a bullet from a 20 mm cannon its moving around 1700 mph but really its moving 3200 mph due to the plane fling at 1500 ,,, so if light is moving at its speed from its source (like the sun)the sun is moving already from expansion ,,, aint the light really moving faster like the bullet in the jet fighter does ???? and is this just visable light or is it one of the other kinds of light ??? like we cant see ,,, because different bullets fly different speeds ,,, so does light move faster or slower at different wave lengths??? and at different resistences ,,, like air slows down the bullet from the plane so you can in truth shoot yerself down ,,, so if a black hole was to distort light would it excelerate it or would it be slowed down ??? and does cosmic winds have a baering on its speed ??? and if we have a parent cosmos did it have sex to procreate our cosmos and did the other parent cosmos make the one parent cosmos sign a prenump??? And if this is so is there a lawyer cosmos??? and can we send all the blood sucking lawyers in this cosmos back to that cosmos??? aw life is but a dream

• 2 weeks later...

like when a jet fighter fires a bullet from a 20 mm cannon its moving around 1700 mph but really its moving 3200 mph due to the plane fling at 1500 ,,, so if light is moving at its speed from its source (like the sun)the sun is moving already from expansion ,,, aint the light really moving faster like the bullet in the jet fighter does ????

The speed of light is independent of the motion of the source, so no, the light isn't moving faster like the bullet from the jet fighter does.

cool ,cool , i'll put that in my brain ,,, now ive been told the speed of darkness is (o) darkness dont move ,,, is that correct???

The Bible says God created a "Man" and called him "Adam".

Adam was created as a fully mature adult, and Adam and Eve concieved their first child when Adam was about 1 year old, according to the scriptures.

He was created fully adult, but he was only about 1 year old when he became a father.

This is a bit off topic, but where do the scriptures tell us how long Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Eden?

and where do the scriptures tell us how long Adam and Eve lived outside the Garden of Eden prior the first child?

yeah i hear ya gator ,,, wasnt time made for man ??? like what use is time for some one thats imortal ,,, how long was adam in the garden before eve ,,, then after eve ,,, and wasnt adam and eve imortal untill they bit the fruit??? (phisicaly imortal)i always thought that time as we understand it started after adam and eve was kicked outa the garden ,,, like who cared what time it was before then ???

Things are not very old at all and there is much evidence to the contrary.

Let's talk. Please present one peice of evidence that the universe is young and we'll take it from there.

Shalom Herseyhunter,

I'll provide some evidence, but we will need a math expert to verify.

1) If you take the number of years that some scientist state that dinosaurs were on this planet, plug that number into the theory of relativity, you get an odd number. That number is 5. On what day does the bible give for animals being created? Answer day 5.

2) Take the number of years that scientists state that humans have been on this planet and plug that number into the same place as above, you get the number 6. On what day was Adam created according to the bible? Answer day 6.

3) NASA and other scientists around this planet have proven that time travel is possible.

4) A thought to ponder on. Before Adam, the writer is writing from G-d's point of view of creation. From heaven to earth. When Adam was created, now you see the narrative from Adam's point of view (earth) to heaven.

5) Scientists have proven that time is not only relative, it is not static, but is slowing down.

6) Scientists have proven that each period of the 24 hour day of the creation is different in time. This coincides with the Talmud. Each day is a different period of millions of years, hwoever, mathematically speaking, millions of years is the same as 24 hours here on earth.

7) Because of the launching of a certain satellite in 1990, scientists know the exact point in which the Universe Exploded from. NASA has conducted studies from Alaska, Texas, to Antartica and know through Geometry that the Universe is rectangular in shape and is spreading out in that shape and not like one would think would happen in a regular explosion in a circular pattern. As of a publication in 2007, there are over 69 mathematical formulas that prove that G-d is alive and well and still on His Bench in regards to the Physics of planets, stars, suns, black holes, white holes, dark matter, dark energy...with a + or - of .001% chance. If the Physics of any of the above is greater or lessor than .001% planets, stars, suns, black hole, white holes, dark matter, dark energy, etc...would not be in existence and would die out soon after creation. :emot-eyes:

My science training came from my studies of Kabbalah and there is Kabbalah evidence in the book of Acts. Shimon's vision. Kabbalah and Quantum Physics are very similar. I also have a good friend who works on a Top Secret flying job with the US Government, a retired Jewish Quantum Physics Professor from the University of Jerusalem, and Dr. Eliyahu Rips who has a Medal of Israel for his work in Mathematics. They all confirm what I state. Ask any scientist who specializes in the Theory of Relativity and you will know. Are you aware that they have proven 3 places of hell?

My sources are: NASA, the Observatory in California, the NSA, DOD, CIA, FBI, DOD, DOA, DOAF, DON, Harvard, Yale, Univ Chicago, England, Russia, Germany, Italy Australia, and Israel. Do I need any more?

4) above. When you look from heaven to earth, you have a different time. When you look from earth to heaven, you get a different time. Time is set in the stars above. Look in verse 14 of Genesis. Time is different when you are physically standing on earth than if you were standing at 10,000 feet.

5) When Satan was cast out of heaven, light crossed over all of the upper 6 dimensions of heaven. Scientists have proven this. Now the speed of light has changed because of it becoming erratic. Once finished casting out the speed of light changed once again back to anther normalcy. Now, we are at the end of days, the speed of light has changed yet again.

6) Evidence for creation, look through the Kobe Satlellite that was launched in 1990 and you will know the exact spot in space where G-d created the Universe. I have given you the sources. Now, please go read and study for yourself so that you may be found approved.

Sorry Negative_cool that you do not accept the scientific evidence that nearly 100% of ALL scientists in the world accept the overwelming perponderance of the Eisteinian Scientific Evidence that has been around for well over 50 years.

I will refer you to Gov Jindal, the Gov of the State of Louisiana. Gov Jindal has a Masters Degree in Biology from Brown University. He knows ALL the evidence and can provide you with ALL the evidence you need.

You may contact the scientists at NASA, the NSA, Harvard, Yale, the Observatory in California, Dr. Eliyahu Rips-Mathematician in Israel or Ed Sherman - mathematician with 30 years experience.

Or you may contact Dr. Nathan Jacobi, a retired Quantum Physicists Professor from the University of Jerusalem that now resides in the USA.

WARNING WILL ROBINSON! WARNING!

If you get in a discussion with any of those Scientific Organizations or Scientists, your "theory" will be proven a religious beleif.

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

How did light from this - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8022917.stm - reach us in 6,000 years?