• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  710
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/16/1984

And these things are the symptoms of deep spiritual issues, which cannot be defined by a psychologist.

In His Love,

Suzanne

You are right

Of course, anything to get out of having to educate yourself on the issue.

I suppose being schizophrenic, depressed, and and bi-polar are deep spiritual issues as well.

Yes they definitely are...maybe you should educate yourself from the right source. Psychology cannot cure any of these...

But on the other hand, if you need to medicate, then do, especially for these ailments.

And what exactly is your source? And don't say "the Bible", because the closest thing the Scriptures come to dealing with things like Schizophrenia is possession, which is a completely different issue. Mine is the result of the past hundred years or so of academic research. Schizophrenia is in no way a spiritual issue, it is a problem with the brain itself. Likewise, transgenderism is most likely biologically rooted. How about rather than passing judgment, you try and understand what they're going through. Don't you think they would prefer to be "normal"? They don't need condemning them to further add ot their problems.

And I wonder, why do you dislike psychogists so much? I have my theories, but I think I'll hold off on that for now.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  862
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

I think this is another topic all together but I just have to say one thing. You are so correct WillingToDie........... As someone who has children everyone wants to slap an ADHD label on and as a person who has suffered depression I am so sick of everything falling into the "spiritual issue" basket when it comes to mental health because not all of it does........... Some does, some doesn't. Some is genetic, some is chemical, some is environmental and yes some is spiritual but not all.

Yes, I jumped the gun on this one, You are very right about the chemical, genetic, and environmental factors :taped: I just have a real problem when psychology is added to the equation. Especially as psychology is used today

:whistling::mgfrog::( I do understand where you are coming from and qite frankly I think there was a major stuff up by the psychologist in this case not reading the signs of this person wanting to keep their female organs.

But then again this person may have been deceptive about their intentions to.

To be honest with you I'm so tired of the spiritual issue and psyc issue thing though in some ways. We blame too much on both and we find reason to opt out of responibility or make poor desicions based on "I have issues though". Life is what it is and it can be really hard sometimes and it can damage and cause excess bagage........ I know !!!! But to say everything is spiritual or everything is psychological has gone too far. You are so right psychology is not the same as the psychology of old but I also find Christians can take spiritual psychology too far too.

As I stated above I do believe there is genuine need for such a procedure as a sex change in extremely rare cases like with a birth defect much like a baby born with a cleff (sp?) pallet or some other form of deformity that needs surgery but when it comes to gender if there is an abnormality with the genitals and the parents decide either gender and it is wrong there is grounds I believe as an adult to have it changed once again. And there are genuine cases of gender identity crisis due to birth defects (for lack of a better word) but in this case you really have to wonder about the entire system and how wrong they can get it. Not to mention how much easier it appears to becoming to get an operation like this.

Edited by GymRose

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

And these things are the symptoms of deep spiritual issues, which cannot be defined by a psychologist.

In His Love,

Suzanne

You are right

I suppose being schizophrenic, depressed, and and bi-polar are deep spiritual issues as well.

Yes they definitely are...maybe you should educate yourself from the right source. Psychology cannot cure any of these...

But on the other hand, if you need to medicate, then do, especially for these ailments.

And what exactly is your source? And don't say "the Bible", because the closest thing the Scriptures come to dealing with things like Schizophrenia is possession, which is a completely different issue. Mine is the result of the past hundred years or so of academic research. Schizophrenia is in no way a spiritual issue, it is a problem with the brain itself. Likewise, transgenderism is most likely biologically rooted. How about rather than passing judgment, you try and understand what they're going through. Don't you think they would prefer to be "normal"? They don't need condemning them to further add ot their problems.

And I wonder, why do you dislike psychogists so much? I have my theories, but I think I'll hold off on that for now.

Been through over 10 psychologists and psychiatrists and still have no answers and no success...it goes far beyond a simple gay issue by the way. Just got alot of bad advice and alot of blame...to tough, not tough enough...one even had the gal to tell me that the reason I had such a hard time disciplining my son is because I had soft features and he wouldn't be able to read 'anger' in my features. Anyway, I never met one who knew what they were talking about. The nurses in the hospitals seemed to have a much better idea of what was going on than the psychiatrists:>) One of my good friends is a psychology professor...his advice was to put him in ballet at 5 years old:>)

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  06/17/1953

Just another piece of the homosexual agenda.

When one of them changes sexes they truly believe that they have become the opposite sex:>) And then they use deciet...no surprise there, to have the world believe something that is not true!

So the woman wanted to be a man...got a partial sex change and is now promoting herself as the "man' who's having a baby.

Yup, how much longer can we be tolerant of these people who are confusing our kids so badly?

Hey its all a scam, these two people are going to become rich over this! :whistling:

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

I think this is another topic all together but I just have to say one thing. You are so correct WillingToDie........... As someone who has children everyone wants to slap an ADHD label on and as a person who has suffered depression I am so sick of everything falling into the "spiritual issue" basket when it comes to mental health because not all of it does........... Some does, some doesn't. Some is genetic, some is chemical, some is environmental and yes some is spiritual but not all.

Yes, I jumped the gun on this one, You are very right about the chemical, genetic, and environmental factors :taped: I just have a real problem when psychology is added to the equation. Especially as psychology is used today

:whistling::mgfrog::( I do understand where you are coming from and qite frankly I think there was a major stuff up by the psychologist in this case not reading the signs of this person wanting to keep their female organs.

But then again this person may have been deceptive about their intentions to.

To be honest with you I'm so tired of the spiritual issue and psyc issue thing though in some ways. We blame too much on both and we find reason to opt out of responibility or make poor desicions based on "I have issues though". Life is what it is and it can be really hard sometimes and it can damage and cause excess bagage........ I know !!!! But to say everything is spiritual or everything is psychological has gone too far. You are so right psychology is not the same as the psychology of old but I also find Christians can take spiritual psychology too far too.

As I stated above I do believe there is genuine need for such a procedure as a sex change in extremely rare cases like with a birth defect much like a baby born with a cleff (sp?) pallet or some other form of deformity that needs surgery but when it comes to gender if there is an abnormality with the genitals and the parents decide either gender and it is wrong there is grounds I believe as an adult to have it changed once again. And there are genuine cases of gender identity crisis due to birth defects (for lack of a better word) but in this case you really have to wonder about the entire system and how wrong they can get it. Not to mention how much easier it appears to becoming to get an operation like this.

I have a little cousin who is 7 now. She was born with no sexual identification as well. It is hard on her in many ways she is on so many hormones to try to balance her. I hope the best for her and when she turns of age and decides she is a boy, then all the power to her! This I have no problem with...it's the ones who are sexed through and through and 'think' they are something different. Thier issues are usually alot deeper than just sexual orientaion though

Psychology used to be a completely seperate issue from the church, I don't think they should have ever mixed it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  624
  • Birthday:  11/21/1952

The current story about the so-called "man" having a baby.

It's not "a man"! It is mankind trying to rebel against the natural order that God intended and created.

I am offended and troubled every time I see the promo's for the story, (of course that will be on Oprah) on the news.

In His Love,

Suzanne

I agree with you....I think it's repulsive! God created that person to be a female...IMHO

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  710
  • Birthday:  10/16/1984

In His Love,

Suzanne

You are right

Been through over 10 psychologists and psychiatrists and still have no answers and no success...it goes far beyond a simple gay issue by the way. Just got alot of bad advice and alot of blame...to tough, not tough enough...one even had the gal to tell me that the reason I had such a hard time disciplining my son is because I had soft features and he wouldn't be able to read 'anger' in my features. Anyway, I never met one who knew what they were talking about. The nurses in the hospitals seemed to have a much better idea of what was going on than the psychiatrists:>) One of my good friends is a psychology professor...his advice was to put him in ballet at 5 years old:>)

I'm sorry you've had such bad experiences. the thing about psychology is there are many theories of practice, as well as many different styles of counseling.

The fact is that we are not sure why people become transgender, although it would seem to be biological. And you're correct, it cannot be treated, the best you can do is try to make that person confortable in teir own skin. That's the only way they can reach anything resembling happiness.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

And these doctors have done such a good job, that now we have masses of people on pharmaceuticals, so that they can REALLY wig out and take their semi-automatics and shoot complete strangers in stores, or schools or restaurants.

We are sleepless, hyperactive, restless, gender-confused, suicidal, etc. but hey, the docs are doing a great job and getting everyone well!

No, we need more TRUTH! We need more JESUS, and we need HIM DESPERATELY!!! If we could just hear Truth again, we'd be on the right track! If we just got back to the SOLID ROCK OF HIS WORD, and soften our hearts to hear HIM, we'd be in much better shape. But, instead we're listening to doctors, tv's, books, motivational speakers, celebrities, and the like.

If we would humble ourselves, THEN pray and seek HIM, we'd be in a much better position as a people.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

The pregnant "man" and his "wife" were on Oprah tonight. It's one of the sickest things I've ever seen.

Guest LadyC
And these doctors have done such a good job, that now we have masses of people on pharmaceuticals, so that they can REALLY wig out and take their semi-automatics and shoot complete strangers in stores, or schools or restaurants.

We are sleepless, hyperactive, restless, gender-confused, suicidal, etc. but hey, the docs are doing a great job and getting everyone well!

No, we need more TRUTH! We need more JESUS, and we need HIM DESPERATELY!!! If we could just hear Truth again, we'd be on the right track! If we just got back to the SOLID ROCK OF HIS WORD, and soften our hearts to hear HIM, we'd be in much better shape. But, instead we're listening to doctors, tv's, books, motivational speakers, celebrities, and the like.

If we would humble ourselves, THEN pray and seek HIM, we'd be in a much better position as a people.

In His Love,

Suzanne

this post needs to go down in the worthy hall of fame.

it matters not what the problem is, or whether it's biological, chemical, environmental, or anything else. JESUS is the answer, and that IS biblical.

and for the record, i think shrinks all need to have their heads examined. (no offense to any shrinks here!) the field of psychology, and of psychiatry, along with their answers and cures for all the world's ills, changes every few years. its all "pop" psychology... whatever is popular with the social climate of the day.

there is only one true cure, and that is Jesus. whether it's transgender-ism, or schizophrenia... Jesus is the Healer of all conditions.