IGNORED

police break up unholy brawl in revered jerusalem church.

redwing

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Several worshippers then started beating the police officers with palm fronds they were holding for the Palm Sunday celebrations that mark the return of Jesus to the Holy City a week before he was crucified.

That is just wrong on so many levels!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

sorry but this is funny been up 24hrs praying no sleep 3am hear on my side of the world and come across your link

what i am cracking up at is this some 20 police officers intervened after american worshipers threw a greek orthadox priest out of the church sparking a free for all :emot-handshake:

sevral worshipers then started beating up the police officers with palm fronds they were holding for the palm sunday celebrations that mark the return of jesus to the holy city a week before he was crucified

brawls are not commen at the church which is shared by various branches of christianity each of which controls and jealously guards part of the site considered one of the holiest

it gets worse after the incident dozen of members of jerusalem americans community marched from the church to the old city police headquarters in protest at the detention of two americans

though i wonder if the police had holy water and were to say play power of your love what responce would they have gotten ? :laugh::laugh: it would have had these guys on their knees instead of in an all out punch up

god bless from damo

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.84
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

damo1

sorry but this is funny been up 24hrs praying no sleep 3am hear on my side of the world and come across your link

what i am cracking up at is this some 20 police officers intervened after american worshipers threw a greek orthadox priest out of the church sparking a free for all :emot-hug:

sevral worshipers then started beating up the police officers with palm fronds they were holding for the palm sunday celebrations that mark the return of jesus to the holy city a week before he was crucified

brawls are not commen at the church which is shared by various branches of christianity each of which controls and jealously guards part of the site considered one of the holiest

it gets worse after the incident dozen of members of jerusalem americans community marched from the church to the old city police headquarters in protest at the detention of two americans

though i wonder if the police had holy water and were to say play power of your love what responce would they have gotten ? :emot-hug::emot-hug: it would have had these guys on their knees instead of in an all out punch up

god bless from damo

Damo1, thats Armanian, not American. :emot-hug::emot-hug:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

sorry but this is funny

Don't be sorry -

Actually, I was laughing, too!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Shameful to say the least. And they call themselves Christians.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

what i am cracking up at is this some 20 police officers intervened after american worshipers threw a greek orthadox priest out of the church sparking a free for all :emot-pray:

though i wonder if the police had holy water and were to say play power of your love what responce would they have gotten ? :emot-pray::emot-pray: it would have had these guys on their knees instead of in an all out punch up

god bless from damo

Damo1, thats Armanian, not American. :blink::whistling:

damo1

yes thanks i just noticed this when i left this i was praying for 24hrs and had not slept i only just noticed this know and i cant change what i said but i saw the mistake i made i put american instead of armanian which is what i should have said is armanian as i saw this on sbs world news from my side of the world and they were going for it how foolish and stupid all i say is shame on them for doing this and you know what the world is seeing this in their homes its just giving the enemy the upper hand

but i still found it funny when i was reading this at 3am on monday morning

god bless from damo