IGNORED

is marrying off 15yr olds and multiple wifes a big deal?

Merin

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

Maturity, consent, wanting to or not wanting to has nothing to do with it, the fact is having sexual relations with a girl under the age of consent is a crime. In most states the age of consent is 16. What these losers do is simply breed and trade little girls to marry, usually as young as 13 to 15. The problem is if they re-unite these guys they will simply start this whole cycle up again, basically taking their children and abusing them.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

no matter what you think 13 year old girls are not physically mature enough to be having babies without a SERIOUS effect on their health...It is hard enough to carry and give birth to a child for a body that has finished growing ..what you are saying is that in your opinion it is ok for CHILDREN to have to give up all the joy of childhood in order to satisfy the lusts of old men and it is the CHILD that has to go through the physical pain involved in child bearing.....what next is it ok to marry off babies ..it would save the parents the bother of bringing them up. As for keeping the children with the parents ..it was the parents INCLUDING the mothers who agreed to ( or at least did nothing to stop ) these rapes ...no doubt they themselves had been brainwashed into thinking this was not only acceptable but their duty .If this was happening in a so called third world country most people wpould be shaking their heads at how ill informed and backward the people were and would be congratulating the " officials" for saving the children.

This brings up another issue. At one time, it was common for young girls of that age to marry. It was even thought that the virgin Marry was in her young teens when she became pregnant with Jesus, though I am not saying that is a fact. It is just something I have always heard, and it is believable given the fact people used to marry at a much younger age. Somewhere down the line, people decided that 18 was the age where someone became an adult. In some places, it used to be 21. In my state, the age of consent is 16. These are arbitrary numbers. They do have legal weight, but that doesn't mean they are one size fits all. I know of people in their 20s that aren't mature enough to raise children, and I have a relative that was 16 when she became pregnant, and was responsible and raised her child and worked a job too. Everyone matures at a differen't age, but in our society, the age has been pushed back by the cultural norms.

Even so, we still keep coming back to the same issue again, and that is, who is making the decision for these girls to marry old men? Are they doing it for themselves, or are they being coerced into it? At least in the case of the girl who reported the activity, she was forced into the marriage against her will. This is why they need to deal with each case individually.

Well it probably has something to do with the fact that someone back then people in their 30's and 40's was already old, people didn't live as long, women and children were nothing but chattel, to be bartered or sold....kinda like the ones in this cult we are talking about.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

wow really?

Really. Are you of the opinion that an adult male over legal age can engage in consensual relations with a female under the age of 17?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  432
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  10/05/1979

Wow there is a lot of hate towards these people that i'm (assuming) you know not much about....

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

how do you do that quote thing thats cool

Hit the "Reply" button at the bottom of the person's post you want to quote.

If you want to quote just a segment of someone's post to break apart the post,

Highlight the segment you want quoted.

then hit the button in the boxes above (b, i, u, aA, smilie, etc.) with the bubble dialogue figure (second from the right). That will wrap the text in quotes.

It looks like this:

(quote)Text(/quote) - only it will be given in [] rather than ().

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  542
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,047
  • Content Per Day:  5.05
  • Days Won:  238
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

I do not agree at all that any 15-year-old is more mature than a 20-year-old.

/quote]

wow really?

well according to your profile you are the father of 5 children ...I am beginning to wonder how you would feel if any of your children became parents at the age of 13 . 14 or 15 ?????

I married my wife when she was 17 i was 22 and she probally was half as mature as these girls are!!!!!!! I'm guessing here. let's just say my wife was not the most mature at the time. But just the oppisite. Today I wouldn't trade her for the world!! Then...probally would have traded her for anyone...

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Merin -

Right now, all you have done is to express contempt at the responses people have given you. However, you yoourself have failed to present an argument for why everything at the compund was honkey-dory and should have been left alone.

Would you please present your case?

how do you do that quote thing thats cool

Hit the "Reply" button at the bottom of the person's post you want to quote.

If you want to quote just a segment of someone's post to break apart the post,

Highlight the segment you want quoted.

then hit the button in the boxes above (b, i, u, aA, smilie, etc.) with the bubble dialogue figure (second from the right). That will wrap the text in quotes.

It looks like this:

(quote)Text(/quote) - only it will be given in [] rather than ().