• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

And the credit is going to God. :emot-hug:

Last night, Todd was getting people who were getting healed to pray for others' healing (rather than rely on him - rely on God to work though you and others).

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  432
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/05/1979

awesome!!

Hey Man maybe those people can have conferences now too and make an extra$80,000 next year to pay for gas.... LOL

I am joking. I repeat, I am joking!

awesome!!

Hey Man maybe those people can have conferences now too and make an extra$80,000 next year to pay for gas.... LOL

I am joking. I repeat, I am joking!

Give it a rest.

• Group:  Royal Member

Merin -

One of the guys in my prayer group last night had been to the meetings this past week.

He shared how people were getting healed in the parking lot, in the overflow room, during worship before Todd even came forward. He actually saw a woman with a "clawed" hand - bent in a claw due to a neurological problem, but because of the intense pain she felt at even the slightest touch she could not be treated - unless she was morphined up, which she didn't want to do being a single(?) mom. Two days later he saw her again - and her hand was completely healed! She couldn't stop opening and closing her hand ("couldn't" being an expression, not that she had no control, but that it so amazed her she just kept on doing it).

Another family he met shared how they were in a parking lot of the theme park nearby, and the Lord spoke to them to go over to a man they saw there and pray for his healing. So they did, and he was healed! And this is the key characteristic that he noticed - there was a trend that those who went to the revival meetings are taking what they received there home with them. It isn't just - I'll come and get my spiritual ya-yas and go home back to life as usual. Rather, it is come, get filled, and go back and fill others with what I was filled with!

And Todd? If Todd catches anyone believing that he needs to pray for someone in order to get healed - he'll be the first to say, "No!" Then he'll direct them to get prayed for by others. (And they're getting healed this way, too.)

Anyway, you can hear about this on The 700 Club this Wednesday I believe.

By the way - the Ignited Lakeland Church, where all this started, is a small church. (The large church I saw in the webcasts earlier last week was another church that opened their doors to the meetings.) Who is paying for the Lakeland arena and Tiger's stadium rentals?

:emot-questioned:

awesome!!!! The big time prphets guys are saying this is the big time revival!!!! Last one???

awesome!!!! The big time prphets guys are saying this is the big time revival!!!! Last one???

:)

Sometimes it's best just to follow God and be faithful with what He has given you without putting too much stake in the such things.

:)

Sometimes it's best just to follow God and be faithful with what He has given you without putting too much stake in the such things.

usaully I would agree... But this is Paul cain and bob jones...they are amazinglly precise and accurate!!!! If God is going to speak to the prophets than how could you be so dismissive? I have not known of other prophetic people operate at their level...

I'm not being dismissive, actually.

I just know the human tendency to jump the gun and/or and to get more caught up with the movement than with God Himself.

If this is finally the End Time outpouring - great! Hallelujah!

Truly, I am excited by what I am seeing and hearing. :)

But it is keeping things in perspective that I am concerned about. It's all about Jesus - not the "outpouring." Make sense? :emot-questioned:

I'm not being dismissive, actually.

I just know the human tendency to jump the gun and/or and to get more caught up with the movement than with God Himself.

If this is finally the End Time outpouring - great! Hallelujah!

Truly, I am excited by what I am seeing and hearing. :)

But it is keeping things in perspective that I am concerned about. It's all about Jesus - not the "outpouring." Make sense? :emot-questioned:

yes I totally do... And I agree!!!

Guest yod

Revival happens when people face their sin and come clean. There is mercy at the Cross for anyone who will receive it. There is grace for those who need it.

I have been in Germany at a little church this week with Steve Hill, the preacher/evangelist from the Brownsville revival. I wanted to be skeptical but he was saying all the right things. "You want to receive something from God tonight? He wants something from you to! A committment to follow Him...to get the sin out of your life...to trust His ways"

He also had everyone praying for each other and for the last 2 days the entire church did street evangelism inviting people to come in for prayer, healing, whatever....

LOTS of people got saved this weekend...and quite a few were healed. Were all those "healings" legit? I don't know but one woman came in a wheelchair and walked out. Another man limped in but danced wildly before the night was done. My own son led 7 kids to the Lord in a skateboard evangelism in the city.

It's easy to point a finger and be cynical. I really wanted to do that myself...but our God IS able to do above and beyond all that we can ask for when we ask according to His will.

Not everyone was healed, not everyone got saved, not everyone repented. I don't know why God didn't heal everyone but I rejoice for those who did.

and by the way....there is a revival coming in Germany that is going to sweep Europe. It will be a real revival because they have humbly seeded it with prayer for many years now.