Are my eyes being opened?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

...So you see I have no fear that what is happening is "from satan", but I just am looking for confirmation that it is from God, or if this is just a natural eye thing (because sometimes I do make mountains out of molehills when it comes to physical symptoms and self diagnosis!). ... However, I don't think that means that I can't ask for other peoples experiences to compare to what I am experiencing now. ...

To help determine whether this is a "real" thing, or just a natural eye thing, get a camera and take several pictures. Many times these lights are captured with a photograph. Taking several from different angles would provide evidence that the camera was accurately capturing them, and did not have a malfuntion (which would show up as light always in exactly the same location relative to the edges of the photograph). However, even if they are not captured on film, it may simply be that the frequency they emit may cannot be captured with current technology.

Even if it can be described as a "natural eye thing", based on the timing, that does not mean it is not His gift to you. Some dear friends of mine would find their floor covered with tiny "gold" beads. After several occurrences, they had it analyzed. It apparently had something to do with their water softener. But, it only happened at times of intense trial and need. They continue to receive it as a precious gift from Abba.

As you know we are His body, some His eyes, some His ears, some His feet. Do not be discouraged that the ears and feet do not see and may not understand, but rejoice that He provides sight. May you continue to listen as He guides and guards your steps.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  04/13/1982

Hi His_Own, I tried taking some pictures of what I was seeing but nothing showed up. However, while I was at a grad ceremony at Prarie Bible School in Alberta, watching my best friend getting pinned as a nurse, the building was full of Gods presence and strange light orbs showed up in almost every single photo during my entire trip. I dunno, but something is up.

...So you see I have no fear that what is happening is "from satan", but I just am looking for confirmation that it is from God, or if this is just a natural eye thing (because sometimes I do make mountains out of molehills when it comes to physical symptoms and self diagnosis!). ... However, I don't think that means that I can't ask for other peoples experiences to compare to what I am experiencing now. ...

To help determine whether this is a "real" thing, or just a natural eye thing, get a camera and take several pictures. Many times these lights are captured with a photograph. Taking several from different angles would provide evidence that the camera was accurately capturing them, and did not have a malfuntion (which would show up as light always in exactly the same location relative to the edges of the photograph). However, even if they are not captured on film, it may simply be that the frequency they emit may cannot be captured with current technology.

Even if it can be described as a "natural eye thing", based on the timing, that does not mean it is not His gift to you. Some dear friends of mine would find their floor covered with tiny "gold" beads. After several occurrences, they had it analyzed. It apparently had something to do with their water softener. But, it only happened at times of intense trial and need. They continue to receive it as a precious gift from Abba.

As you know we are His body, some His eyes, some His ears, some His feet. Do not be discouraged that the ears and feet do not see and may not understand, but rejoice that He provides sight. May you continue to listen as He guides and guards your steps.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Have your eyes examine. You may have a retinal tear.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  04/13/1982

Anything that does not fit into these categories, particularly self control, is not motivated by the Holy Spirit, however much it seems to fit with the fruit called joy. None of the fruits may be taken in isolation. How could they? They represent the totality expression of the Holy Spirit in our lives and without them all operating together there is no truth in what we are doing. We have been deceived.

Leviticus 9: 23-24

"23 Moses and Aaron then went into the Tent of Meeting. When they came out, they blessed the people; and the glory of the LORD appeared to all the people. 24 Fire came out from the presence of the LORD and consumed the burnt offering and the fat portions on the altar. And when all the people saw it, they shouted for joy and fell facedown."

Shouting out, laughing and falling down are biblical. That is just what happens when mere men are confronted with the raw power and majesty of the Glory of the LORD!

:noidea:

Edited by A Mighty Pea

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

Have your eyes examine. You may have a retinal tear.

exactly!

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,867
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Can't be too careful, these days.

Examine the spirits, whether they be of God :noidea:

• Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

Can't be too careful, these days.

Examine the spirits, whether they be of God :whistling:

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

sent you a pm -

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

The supernatural world is certainly real. But what God wants is to reveal himself in our lives. It is an exciting thing to see supernatural occurences but what does it do for you or for God? Such does not draw us closer to God but rather excites us. And let me assure you that when we begin to ask for supernatural happenings we get answers, and they are not always from the Lord Jesus Christ.