IGNORED

The JEWS are the cause of all the world's evils

Guest shiloh357
Could it be the OP is a Christian Fundamentalist who passionately loves Israel and the Jews due to his/her literal interpretation of the Bible?

That is a correct evaluation of my position :mgdetective:

Mine too.! :thumbsup:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Ditto. :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I don't hate Jews, I don't hate Israel. I don't believe in replacement theory I believe in Jesus Christ. The bible says there is neither Jew nor greek , slave nor free, male or female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. I don't believe in messanic Jews or any other kind of messanic people, to me you are either a child of God or a child of satan. God has one family in the name and power of Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 2:9 NIV
Edited by Press Forward

ugghhh....that was some piece of work there.

"christian" anti-semitism is the worst kind. It has caused the murder of millions of jews since the first gentile came into the faith of the God of Israel, the King of the Jews

And this kind of religion is such a subtle beast...able to justify itself into total blindness without knowing the difference between theology and scripture

I'm praying for you "press forward"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I don't hate Jews, I don't hate Israel. I don't believe in replacement theory I believe in Jesus Christ. The bible says there is neither Jew nor greek , slave nor free, male or female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. I don't believe in messanic Jews or any other kind of messanic people, to me you are either a child of God or a child of satan. God has one family in the name and power of Jesus Christ.

This isn't the issue.

Why do you all seem to always assume we are saying otherwise?

If I said there was no difference between the apostle, the prophet, the pastor, the teacher and the evangelist, would you agree.

If I said there was no difference between male and female, would you agree?

The following holy scripture is the reason y I blame the Jews for killing Jesus Christ.

But why blame them?

How many times did Jesus instruct us to worry about your own sin rather than getting all bent out of shape over others' sins? Why point fingers at those who rejected Him? Why treat their descendants like worse sinners than you?

Remember: "God disciplines those He loves." If their punishment as a people is worse than the punishment of others, it's because He longs for them to return to Him.

And Christians "in Jesus' name" treating them like the scum of the earth (like the blame game) isn't helping them return.

:emot-heartbeat:

Stephan must have been Anti-Semitic, Paul must have been Anti-Semitic. John the Baptist must have been. And Jesus must have been. Because they all had strong rebukes for the Jewish nation of Israel.

Strong rebukes is not being "anti-". The Christian Church is guilty of many sins as well.

Was Jesus Anti-church of Ephesus when He rebuked them (Rev. 2) for instance?

How many times when people pointed out sin did Jesus point the focus around to "your own sin"?

Luke 13

1 Now there were some present at that time who told Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. 2 Jesus answered, "Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way? 3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish. ~~ worry not about their sin, worry about your own.

23 Someone asked him, "Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?" He said to them, 24 "Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, ~~ again, don't worry about "them," worry about yourself.

So, do you think Jesus is pleased with all this "blame the Jews" stuff?

The new covenant was started in Israel. But most wanted nothing to do with it. So Almighty God went to the people ( The wise Jews and the wise Gentiles) who put the focus and praise on Jesus Christ.

According to Romans 11, we Gentiles are wild branches grafted in, true. But the Jews are still the natural branches. True, they were cut off and need to be grafted back in, which they can be and many have.

But the Jews are still natural branches and we are still wild branches.

This will never change.

We shouldn't treat the natural branches who were cut off with disdain; nor should we treat the natural branches grafted back in as if they should be wild branches.

Just out of curiousity what bothered you most about press fowards post.

the subtley of his contempt is dangerous. This attempted appearance of being high-minded and "christian" while accusing every jew who has ever lived of murder.

Yeshua says that this kind of hatred in our heart is already murder

Guest shiloh357
I don't hate Jews, I don't hate Israel.
The rest of your post would say otherwise. Blaming the Jews for Jesus' death has been the primary justification for hatred and persecution of Jews for centuries.

I don't believe in replacement theory I believe in Jesus Christ. The bible says there is neither Jew nor greek , slave nor free, male or female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

What Paul is talking about is access to grace. The point Paul was making was that ethnicity, gender and social status offer no one any advantage or disadvantage where access to saving grace is concerned.

As for Replacement Theology, what you don't seem to see is that your entire premise is based on Replacement Theology. Everyone who says there is neither Jew nor Greek is really saying there is no "Jew." Jews, when they get saved are expected to live after Gentile patterns. They are expected to express their faith in Christ within the framework of Gentile Christian culture and if they persist on remaining "Jewish" or "Hebraic" in their expression of faith, they are treated with contempt for doing so. The underlying belief is that all that which was "Jewish" is done away with and the Jews need to assimilate into Gentile Christianity upon pain of being accused of erecting the wall of partition.

I don't believe in messanic Jews or any other kind of messanic people, to me you are either a child of God or a child of satan.
You don't believe in Messianic Jews? The term "Messianic" comes from the Hebrew word "Messiah" which is the Hebraic counterpart to the Greek word "Christos" from which we get the word "Christian." "Christian" and "Messianic" therefore, are synonomous and mean the exact same thing. They are simply expressing the same concept within the framework of different cultures.

A Messianic Jew is a believer in Jesus, not a child of satan.

I believe in the nation of Jesus Christ. I believe there is a lot of propaganda concerning Israel which take the focus off of Jesus Christ. I want no part of it.
The nation of Jesus Christ is Israel. It always has been and always will be according to Jeremiah 31:35-36. According to Jesus, the name of His Kingdom is Israel (see the parable of the vineyard and wicked husbandmen. Israel [the vineyard] is what Jesus calls "The Kingdom)

As for propaganda, you would be hard pressed to find anything that comes close to propaganda with respect to Israel unless you are talking about the history revisionism and mis-information being bantered about, which is meant to delegitmize Israel's right to exist.

Best explaination y people believe the Jews killed Jesus Christ. It is written in the holy word.
No you ignored the best explanation. Jesus, Himself said in the NT that no man takes His life from Him. He said that it was His to give and His to take back. Jesus declared that He would give His life and that He would take it back at will.

Furthermore, while people like you blame "the Jews" in toto for the death of Jesus, the Bible bears record that it was only a certain few of Sanhedrin, those who were Jesus detractors (and possibly their disciples) who were pushing for the death of Jesus.

If you ever bother to read the Bible, you will find that they had to hold Jesus' trial in secret because "The Jews" beleived Jesus to be a prophet and they feared that the populace would rise to His defense if they tried him publicly. They had to break over 200 laws to put Jesus on trial in secret, in the middle of the night.

If the Jews were the haters of Jesus as you imply, the leaders of Israel would not have had to put Jesus on trial in secret and they would not have had to hire false witnesses to testify agaisnt Him.

I don't think people are really aware of the price they are going to pay, eventually, for not loving and standing with Israel[\s] Jesus Christ.

You really need to read your Bible. God, all over Scripture has promised to bless and defend Israel and three times, the Bible reiterates that those who bless Israel, God will bless and those who curse Israel, God will judge. God is very serious about Israel and it is nothing but Christian arrogance that tries to downplay and diminish the importance that God places on standing with Israel.

I stand with Israel because I stand with Jesus Christ. Jesus is Zionist and He is returing to defend Israel (which you obviously deplore) and He is prophesied to destroy Israel's enemies as they surround Israel to destroy her. Jesus stands with Israel and by standing with Israel, I stand for what Jesus stands for.

It is impossible to hate the Jews, while claiming to love the King of the Jews.

Guest shiloh357
Just out of curiousity what bothered you most about press fowards post.

the subtley of his contempt is dangerous. This attempted appearance of being high-minded and "christian" while accusing every jew who has ever lived of murder.

Yeshua says that this kind of hatred in our heart is already murder

precisely. Many people hide their hatred for the Jews and Israel behind the cloak of "Christianity," but any "Christianity" that tries to diminish and especially tries blame the Jews in masse for Deicide, is really nothing but religious bigotry in every sense of the term.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

There is no need to re-hash all this, I answered a question posed by somebody....y some people thought the Jews killed Jesus. It is in my bible so I believed it. If you don't want an answer don't ask a question. Obviously it isn't what you wanted to hear.

Acts 2 NIV

36"Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."

37When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, "Brothers, what shall we do?"

38Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Press Forward -

Imagine going to Japan and someone threw a stone at you screaming, "You nuked my grandparents!"

(After all, it was Americans who bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and you I believe are an American?)

Punishing the Jews today and for all time for Jesus' death is even more ridiculous than the Japanese blaming today's American children for the bombings of those two cities.