JustinM

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Al Gore is the name you think of when it comes to Global Warming.

No it isn't. I've never seen his movie and don't pay attention to him. I pay attention to people who actually know what they're talking about. Al Gore is no scientist.

How can you get "hung up too much" on being systematically robbed--for a hoax?? Especially when you are being robbed for gas and food too, and there isn't enough money for it all, and no one cares?

:th_praying:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

I think being systematically robbed better describes how the price of oil has affected the price of gas, and everything else. But its fine for oil companies to turn record profits, even if it is at the expense of increases in the cost of business/living for everybody else. (THAT is elitism. :th_praying: )

Lorax,

Who's to say those of us who disagree with the premise haven't studied the situation thoroughly and having come to a sound conclusion, simply disagree. Yet we are labeled ignorant for our views. :taped: Which by the way are as sound as the theory that is being currently demagogued. :blink:

blatant disregard that we've been showing to the environment?

Have you been to every home in the Nation and examined them thus exposing the blatant disregard of which you speak?

I find it very telling that you feel that the earth will rise up and punish the people who inhabit it. I thought God was the Judge. :24:

I've been delivered of my guilt and self loathing. I don't need to work it off in some form of Envirofascist penance. Primarily as Christians we are to be concerned with the eternal welfare of those who are Unsaved by reaching them with the Gospel. Not serving some Green Goddess who will rise up in punishment.

The Lord has spoken;

Ge 8:22

While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Everything else is a lie. The earth will remain until He returns and the whole Creation is gobbled up with fervent heat.

2Pe 3:10

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Even the works of the Green Gospel which has as it's primary goal and obfuscation to save the earth for future inhabitants in extreme urgency. God is well able to care for His Creation. :) Meanwhile I'll focus on Saving souls in this nightmare of moral relativism in which we currently find ourselves.

Peace,

Dave

No one is anthropomorphizing the planet. At least I wasn't. If we don't take care of our ecosystem, it will cease to be able to support life. It's as simple as that.

:)

It Is God That Created The Earth And It Is God That Will Save The Earth

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Matthew 24:21-22

It's As Simple As Sin

But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death. Proverbs 8:36

And Salvation

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

The Lier

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44

And The Truth

The LORD on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea. Psalms 93:4

The Pride Of Man

Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them. Jeremiah 10:14

And The Power Of God

But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.

He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures. Jeremiah 10:10-13

The Word Of The Fool

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. Psalms 14:1

And The Word Of God

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. John 1:1-3

The Lost

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:17-18

And The Trusting

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

The War

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

And The Winner

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8

Obey God

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. Romans 10:11

The Waves Do

And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. Mark 4:39

Be Blessed Beloved Of The LORD

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. Psalms 1:1-2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I think being systematically robbed better describes how the price of oil has affected the price of gas, and everything else. But its fine for oil companies to turn record profits, even if it is at the expense of increases in the cost of business/living for everybody else. (THAT is elitism. :thumbsup: )

Well, then blame the wacko environmentalist Democrats who wom't allow us to do what is really necessary.That can be done without harming the environment, so there is no longer an excuse.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

Al Gore is the name you think of when it comes to Global Warming.

No it isn't. I've never seen his movie and don't pay attention to him. I pay attention to people who actually know what they're talking about. Al Gore is no scientist.

How can you get "hung up too much" on being systematically robbed--for a hoax?? Especially when you are being robbed for gas and food too, and there isn't enough money for it all, and no one cares?

:emot-hug:

This can only tell me that you are fine with this.

How sad. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

You have your idea made up about America. I guess there's 2 Americas, the greenies and the meanies, with such a limited worldview, how could anyone have a productive conversation with you?

"Green" is propaganda based upon limited evidence. How can you not see that based upon the OP of this thread? Do you think that the number of persons who singed this document are ignorant to the severity of the global warming issue?

You misunderstood my post.

Maybe I should have been more specific and said "The environmentalists see 2 Americas, the greenies and the meanies (the people (careless pigs) that don't believe in APG)."

I do not support the green gospel or believe the theory of APG. I believe the scare tactics being used by the the greenies is a sign of desperation, because they see their theory falling apart and know that if they don't act now, in less than 5 years, their envirofascist agenda will be exposed to the world and their chance to rob Americans of sovereignty and wealth will be gone. (I'm speaking of the ones actually pushing for carbon credits/offsets. Now the green movement has it's sheeple the naive, that have good intentions but are just too emotionally invested in environmentalism that they don't see the logical fallacy of APG.

• Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

Lorax,

Who's to say those of us who disagree with the premise haven't studied the situation thoroughly and having come to a sound conclussion, simply disagree. Yet we are labeled ignorant for our views. :emot-hug: Which by the way are as sound as the theory that is being currently demagogued. :thumbsup:

blatant disregard that we've been showing to the environment?

Have you been to every home in the Nation and examined them thus exposing the blatant disregard of which you speak?

I find it very telling that you feel that the earth will rise up and punish the people who inhabit it. I thought God was the Judge. :noidea:

I've been delivered of my guilt and self loathing. I don't need to work it off in some form of Envirofascist penance. Primarily as Christians we are to be concerned with the eternal welfare of those who are Unsaved by reaching them with the Gospel. Not serving some Green Goddess who will rise up in punishment.

The Lord has spoken;

Ge 8:22

While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Everything else is a lie. The earth will remain until He returns and the whole Creation is gobbled up with fervent heat.

2Pe 3:10

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Even the works of the Green Gospel which has as it's primary goal and obfuscation to save the earth for future inhabitants in extreme urgency. God is well able to care for His Creation. :emot-hug: Meanwhile I'll focus on Saving souls in this nightmare of moral relativism in which we currently find ourselves.

Peace,

Dave

No one is anthropomorphising the planet. At least I wasn't. If we don't take care of our ecosystem, it will cease to be able to support life. It's as simple as that.

Grace to you,

Scriptural reference and support please for your assertion that we, ( Created humans) have the capacity to destroy the world prior to Gods fulfillment of His Word. :emot-hug:

Peace,

Dave

I think being systematically robbed better describes how the price of oil has affected the price of gas, and everything else. But its fine for oil companies to turn record profits, even if it is at the expense of increases in the cost of business/living for everybody else. (THAT is elitism. :thumbsup: )

Grace to you,

There is a huge misunderstanding in your train of thought in regards to Free Markets, Basic Economics, and General Business practices.

The Bible nowhere states that the Government should rob Business or even individuals of their wealth in some bid at social responsibility. Rather God leaves it up to the individual and the condition of his heart.

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

And while all the "stewardship" talk seems to be a decent compromise...its not.

Compromise? :emot-hug: I wasn't talking about compromising. I was speaking my convictions out of my love for God's Creation.

Don't you love God's Creation enough to want to take care of it?

Its just another way for someone to judge another persons lifestyle. So if I drive a big gas-guzzling SUV and refuse to recycle you can call me a bad steward...whatever! Its just environmentalism re-packaged into a nice religious looking box.

Axx, I'm not saying this to judge anyone. I would appreciate it if you would not judge my heart and my motives.

And for the record, I'm not waving the Global Warming flag. I am well aware that the climate is too complicated to be put in such a neat little package.

What I am saying , though is this:

What kind of Christian witness is it to litter?

What kind of Christian witness is it to pollute the rivers?

I'm not asking anyone to become an environmentalist. All I am asking is that we treat our land the same as we treat out house. This land is our temporary home just as much as your house or apartment or condo is your temporary home. Do you appreciate someone coming into your home and trashing the place?

Christians are supposed to bring life, are we not? But how can we bring life is we support actions that bring death? (And I'm not talking about SUV's - I'm talking about the little things like picking up trash, not over-fertilizing your lawn so that you don't help kill your local river . . . things like this.)

And I'm not talking about putting saving the planet above saving souls. If anything, being apathetic and/or hateful towards the planet very well likely puts a stumbling block in our own way to reaching the lost. The Lord desires all Creation to be saved, doesn't He (Romans 8)? So why do we Christians treat the earth (eretz) and the Earth (planet) like an enemy or a worthless slave?

:thumbsup:

And while all the "stewardship" talk seems to be a decent compromise...its not.

Compromise? :noidea: I wasn't talking about compromising. I was speaking my convictions out of my love for God's Creation.

Don't you love God's Creation enough to want to take care of it?

Its just another way for someone to judge another persons lifestyle. So if I drive a big gas-guzzling SUV and refuse to recycle you can call me a bad steward...whatever! Its just environmentalism re-packaged into a nice religious looking box.

Axx, I'm not saying this to judge anyone. I would appreciate it if you would not judge my heart and my motives.

And for the record, I'm not waving the Global Warming flag. I am well aware that the climate is too complicated to be put in such a neat little package.

What I am saying , though is this:

What kind of Christian witness is it to litter?

What kind of Christian witness is it to pollute the rivers?

I'm not asking anyone to become an environmentalist. All I am asking is that we treat our land the same as we treat out house. This land is our temporary home just as much as your house or apartment or condo is your temporary home. Do you appreciate someone coming into your home and trashing the place?

Christians are supposed to bring life, are we not? But how can we bring life is we support actions that bring death? (And I'm not talking about SUV's - I'm talking about the little things like picking up trash, not over-fertilizing your lawn so that you don't help kill your local river . . . things like this.)

And I'm not talking about putting saving the planet above saving souls. If anything, being apathetic and/or hateful towards the planet very well likely puts a stumbling block in our own way to reaching the lost. The Lord desires all Creation to be saved, doesn't He (Romans 8)? So why do we Christians treat the earth (eretz) and the Earth (planet) like an enemy or a worthless slave?

:emot-hug:

Bless you sister neb,

I agree and I don't think those of us who disagree with the current Global Warming hoax are ever saying that we shouldn't witness with our very actions or care any less for our environment. I used to live in this neighborhood where folks would just simply trash the place. I remembered Rudolph Giulianni in New York implementing a plan where the," little things mattered." The idea was to hit all public offenses no matter how small in the City. Whereas they had previously been ignored. Stuff like broken windows in store fronts, jaywalking, and even used gum spit out on the walk ways. Folks thought he was nuts because the cops didn't have time for all of that. Yet what happened was that folks began to have pride in their City again. I felt led to just go out everyday with a trash bag and to pick up all the litter. There was no place to put all the trash like a receptacle area and large bin. Folks simply threw the trash in white bages to the corner of all the townhouses. Then the dogs and animals came out at night and tore holes in the bags and spread the trash everywhere. I came home from work and picked it all up twice a week.

Folks thought I was wierd at first and simply stared at me. Then someone asked me why I did that and then another and I told them about civic pride and also of the need to not pollute right where we live. What example would we be setting for our children and what did this say about us and our common and personal property?

Pretty soon folks were being more careful to put the trash out in the morning, they were helping me pick it up, and I was making alot of friends, as well as, having huge chances at witnessing. :thumbsup:

All of that said, we as a Nation could do much better. However ruining our economy and destroying business with the premise that we are the worlds worst polluters when the fact is that our Freedom and our way of life lead to cleaner technologies and much more efficient ways of cleaning up our messes. Is just downright pitiful and emotional. In the long run we will not be the better for it and our witness will be hurt as folks starve to death and are hurt economically.

I know you know what I'm saying. We should Lead with our Freedom and Technology instead of ducking and covering in some display of shame that is trying to be thrust upon us like a weight or yoke upon our neck. Ultimately our witness will then be what it is and has always been. We never worry about what folks think about us in the world. We simply Lead and when Myanmar happens or China for that matter. We are the First there to help.

Shutting down our economy and destroying our Industries will only leave the world the poorer and more polluted for it. :emot-hug:

I'm not saying that's what you saying either, it is what those clinging to this Marxist fantasy are saying though, I agree with your position and understand you completely. :emot-hug:

Peace,

Dave