IGNORED

Can't be racist, so we'll fingerprint EVERYONE

buckthesystem

:emot-heartbeat:

Keeping Out Of One Another's Face Is Hard To Do :emot-heartbeat:

Fingerprints Upon My Soul

Quite Folk

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

1 Thessalonians 4:11

Trust God

The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

Proverbs 29:25

And His Bible

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

Jeremiah 15:16

And Show His Love

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 15:16

For God So Loved The World

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

Well I guess you will both have to wait until real id becomes a reality, and then when "the system is down" and you are denied access to essential things: Like getting cash out of the ATM, shopping, travelling, buying petrol, buying firearms - most Americans will be able to relate to this one because they seem to hold that God given right pretty dear.

Have a look at this article (it is about Pensylvania, but of course is not limited to Pennsylvania) and then say "I am not afraid of real id", but it is really tempting to state the obvious and say "sure, if you want a real id card then have one, but don't you dare impose it on everybody else".

I still don't get it BTS...

I've had my ATM/Debit card not work before...it had nothing to do with realID. If the "system goes down" now we are in trouble...with or without the big scary realID. I personally have no problem with the gun issue either...its about time IMO...but you will definitely get support from others on that angle.

Is it possible to fake the realID? I am under the impression that is one of the biggest advantages of realID. If it were just as easy to produce fake IDs under that system, as it is now...that might alter my opinion more than anything. I still have no problem with fingerprints.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  05/16/1962

1- Well I guess you will both have to wait until real id becomes a reality, and then when "the system is down" and you are denied access to essential things: Like getting cash out of the ATM, shopping, travelling, buying petrol,

2- buying firearms

3- most Americans will be able to relate to this one because they seem to hold that God given right pretty dear.

1- :emot-heartbeat: ? That happens all the time, already. :emot-heartbeat:

2- I don't have any guns, and I don't think it's a bad idea to slow down the process.

3- What God-given right? I don't understand.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/15/1935

As persecution (PC, equal rights, big brother, no real freedom for Christians) draws nearer shouldn't

we welcome it. Wont it make us more thoughtful, prayerful & stronger in the truth that we have at

work in us.???????? :emot-heartbeat:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

As persecution (PC, equal rights, big brother, no real freedom for Christians) draws nearer shouldn't

we welcome it. Wont it make us more thoughtful, prayerful & stronger in the truth that we have at

work in us.???????? :blink:

That would be fine, but the thing is that we are fallen humans. Therefore, rather prone to misinterpreting things. If you're wrong about this, isn't that idea a bit masochistic?

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

Well I guess you will both have to wait until real id becomes a reality, and then when "the system is down" and you are denied access to essential things: Like getting cash out of the ATM, shopping, travelling, buying petrol, buying firearms - most Americans will be able to relate to this one because they seem to hold that God given right pretty dear.

Have a look at this article (it is about Pensylvania, but of course is not limited to Pennsylvania) and then say "I am not afraid of real id", but it is really tempting to state the obvious and say "sure, if you want a real id card then have one, but don't you dare impose it on everybody else".

I've had my ATM/Debit card not work before...it had nothing to do with realID. If the "system goes down" now we are in trouble...with or without the big scary realID. I personally have no problem with the gun issue either...its about time IMO...but you will definitely get support from others on that angle.

Is it possible to fake the realID? I am under the impression that is one of the biggest advantages of realID. If it were just as easy to produce fake IDs under that system, as it is now...that might alter my opinion more than anything. I still have no problem with fingerprints.

it is quite possible to fake the realID, and if your identity is stolen how are you gonna get issued new DNA? or prints?

Right now, if the atm goes down, I can charge stuff to my Debit card, so that the money can come out later, when it is up. No problem. If someone steals my ID, I can get a new DL, with a new DL# and I can get a new bank account and debit card.

However, if REAL ID goes down, the ATM won't work, the passport wont work, the security system at work or school wont work, etc...and if you accidently get deleted from the system, you suddenly dont exist at all. No money, no legal DL, can't work, cant go to school, etc.

And if it gets hacked and your id is stolen...you cant just get new ID, your id is your prints or other proprietary bio info that is unique to you. And now it is someone else's. Until you get that straightened out, life could be a real bother.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

work in us.???????? :blink:

So, laying down and letting someone steal freedom from our brothers and the people we supposedly love so much is a good thing?

Not with my kids you dont.

We are called to resist all forms of evil, and taking freedom away is evil.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.85
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

it is quite possible to fake the realID, and if your identity is stolen how are you gonna get issued new DNA? or prints?

Right now, if the atm goes down, I can charge stuff to my Debit card, so that the money can come out later, when it is up. No problem. If someone steals my ID, I can get a new DL, with a new DL# and I can get a new bank account and debit card.

However, if REAL ID goes down, the ATM won't work, the passport wont work, the security system at work or school wont work, etc...and if you accidently get deleted from the system, you suddenly dont exist at all. No money, no legal DL, can't work, cant go to school, etc.

And if it gets hacked and your id is stolen...you cant just get new ID, your id is your prints or other proprietary bio info that is unique to you. And now it is someone else's. Until you get that straightened out, life could be a real bother.

If, if, if. It will be very hard to counterfeit the ID. The system will be so redundant that life will not cease if one part crashes. We need to do something about illegal immigration, about false SS#, about employers being able to say that they thought the documents were real. Illegals getting drivers licenses, sanctuary cities/states giving welfare, education and health care to people who are illegally here. The best way to do that is through the secure ID process.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

We need to do something about illegal immigration, about false SS#, about employers being able to say that they thought the documents were real.

This is one of my pet peeves. My husband has a business, doesn't want to hire illegals but he cannot tell the difference in any of the SS cards, birth certificates or DL's so what is he to do? The DMV cannot even tell them apart and I just can't believe that the new ID cards can't be faked either. If theres a will theres a way seems to apply here. Should my husband get fined, lose whats left of his business because he unknowingly hired an illegal? I do know one or two illegals and cannot tell the difference in their SS and DL's when compared to mine. I myself don't think any form of ID is secure so why would I want all my personal, medical or any other data out there in one single card. Personally I do not think this has anything to do with the mark of the beast but I could be wrong. :blink:

Guest LadyC

mizzdy, your husband (or an employee he authorizes) can call the SSA to verify ss#'s on five people at a time. i know because i used to do it when i worked for this one place. i would spend all day on the phone. they'd verify five at a time, i'd have to hang up and call back to verify more. (i worked for a temp service in the corporate office.)