• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/16/1975

My husband is absolutely convinced that this guy is a scapegoat. I don't know what to think, but this sure does stink...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

My husband is absolutely convinced that this guy is a scapegoat. I don't know what to think, but this sure does stink...

His psychiatrist has sworn under oath that 1. he was a homicidal sociopath, 2. she was terrified of him, 3. he has attempted to kill people who wronged him in the past and 4. he told her he was going to kill his coworkers in the lab. She also took out a restraining order against him several weeks ago. So, unless his doctor is a liar with an axe to grind, he probably did send the anthrax....since he had access to it and wanted credit for developing the antidote.

His psychiatrist has sworn under oath that 1. he was a homicidal sociopath, 2. she was terrified of him, 3. he has attempted to kill people who wronged him in the past and 4. he told her he was going to kill his coworkers in the lab. She also took out a restraining order against him several weeks ago. So, unless his doctor is a liar with an axe to grind, he probably did send the anthrax....since he had access to it and wanted credit for developing the antidote.

And how much money did they give HER to swear under oath to that? :th_praying: I'm not saying he's innocent. I'm just saying, something seems off. :emot-hug:

• Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Yeah...something always seems off because we allow conspiracy theory nutjobs to discolor everything.

This guy sent anthrax to people in the mail. He was a murderer. He saved the taxpayers alot of money by taking care of it himself.

Did you just call me a nutjob? :th_praying::emot-hug:

And how much money did they give HER to swear under oath to that? :whistling: I'm not saying he's innocent. I'm just saying, something seems off. :noidea:

Well, I don't think the feds paid her to testify. You have to remember that NOTHING can stay secret in the government. But there is something that bothers me about this whole thing. He was either developing or had already developed the antidote to anthrax poisoning. Allegedly, he and a couple of other government scientists were applying for a patent and stood to make a lot of money from it. BUT....(and I'll use my own company as an example) any technology developed in company labs, while you're an employee, belongs to the company. Is it not the same with the government? :noidea:

You have to remember that NOTHING can stay secret in the government.

EXACTLY! If they've had this info and evidence on him for SEVEN years, why come out now? If they can't keep a secret, this should have spilled out years ago, not weeks. This comes out after he commits suicide? :whistling:

You have to remember that NOTHING can stay secret in the government.

EXACTLY! If they've had this info and evidence on him for SEVEN years, why come out now? If they can't keep a secret, this should have spilled out years ago, not weeks. This comes out after he commits suicide? :whistling:

Yep; I agree. There's something missing in this picture....and I'm sure we will find out what it is in the coming months. From what I understand, Ivens was helping with the investigation for years. Then, about 18 months ago, investigator's suspicions starting turning towards him. Apparently he suffered some type of meltdown and was removed from his job last month. I believe the guy did the crime but I don't believe that the facts, as put out so far, add up to a conclusion that he was the sole perpetrator.