• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

I call myself Griffin for this reason.

Traveller, you didn't offend him.  He respects you and is concerned he might offend you if the topic continues.  If you still want to discuss this matter with him, let him know, but be prepared to deal with alot of things that will probably offend most Christians.  I'm thick skinned enough to be married to him, but there are times when I have had enough. :P

Naw, I was just making sure that I didn't ruffle a Griffin's feathers! That would be bad! And scary!

:P

Guest Griffin
Naw, I was just making sure that I didn't ruffle a Griffin's feathers! That would be bad! And scary!

Feather are totally unfuffelded  :thumb:   haven't been real ruffeled in about twenty minutes today  :biggrin:  No I just don't want to offend you and if the discourse contuined I feel that some statements I will make will be offensive.  you seem nice and mature enough to deal with the subject subjectively, but as for others I have little intrest in defending myself from people with 1/2 the story, hope you follow what I mean.  

PS Ride safely, idiots abound on the roads.

I know! I'm gonna be one of 'em starting this weekend. We're taking our annual motorcycle trip through the rockies!

In the famous words of Ray Stevens, "Don't look Ethel! "

Guest Griffin

I know! I'm gonna be one of 'em starting this weekend. We're taking our annual motorcycle trip through the rockies!

In the famous words of Ray Stevens, "Don't look Ethel! "

Well if you have ridden for over a year and not gotten yourself creamed chances are your not an idiot.  But I consider anyone in a cage an idiot when I ride, just to make sure that I am being defensive.  Unless your one of those sportbiker 1%ers that "ask" to get turned into roadrashed pizza.  

Anyhow keep the ribber side down :thumb:   OH yeah and watch out for this :lightbulb:

I ride VERY defensivly. Plus, I'm a little easier to see as I'm on a trike. I've logged over 20,000 miles in the last 3 years on it. Lately however, we don't get to ride as much. And it's been too hot. (I'm wimpy! )

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Does anyone know why Jesus told the Caananite woman that He was only sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel and called her a dog, not fit to eat the children's bread, or something like that.

:D No.  God is not a racist. He is not  a respector of persons. :P

Guest Griffin
Does anyone know why Jesus told the Caananite woman that He was only sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel and called her a dog, not fit to eat the children's bread, or something like that.

:D No.