• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/28/1985

I was shocked to hear that...well maybe not shocked... anyway.... Obama voted down a bill requiring doctors to give proper medical care to babies who survive attempted partial birth abortions...not once...not twice...but 3 times.

At first I was buying into Obama's prayers and open faith, but his values don't connect. How could I ever vote for a man who thinks its okay for doctors to murder babies that have already taken their first breath, as if abortion and partial-birth abortion weren't horrific enough.

This is why questions like "at what point in conception do fetuses gain human rights?" are above Obama's pay-grade...he doesn't even give the innocents rights when they survive attempted murder in the womb and are born alive!

Appalled,

SP

Please pray for our nation! PLEASE!

Edited by Heiress2theKingdom

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

This is why questions like "at what point in conception do fetuses gain human rights?" is above Obama's pay-grade...

Great choice of words.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  03/28/1985

This is why questions like "at what point in conception do fetuses gain human rights?" is above Obama's pay-grade...

Great choice of words.

Those were Obama's words when he was interviewed by Rick Warren on National Television...Lol!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  255
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  01/08/1963

NObama --> INDIRECT Murderer

His talk of faith and Christianity is a ruse. He believes it sincerely. To me, there is little doubt of that fact. However, sincerity is NOT what makes us saved or upright. It's the old saying -- believing sincerely, but sincerely wrong. Obama is sincerely wrong and the net results are not only tragic choices, but dangerous choices. There are now children who are dying (who knows how many) because of Obama's choices, linked to the choices of others around him.

The Lord bless you all for having the sight of His eyes to see it and the courage within yourselves to stand up for what is right and good.

Edited by HisMindinme

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

My husband emails a weekly commentary to many people, and his commentaries appear on some well-read websites. I thought I would put a copy of his latest commentary here. There is so much that scares me about Obama, and his feelings on killing babies is sickening.

<>< ><>

Nathele

Choose Wisely

Remember September 11th 2001? It was a day just like any other day in which average citizens of America headed off to make their contribution to the daily grind. Each individual person with their own set of joys, concerns, plans, and desires. But something happened that day that changed the face of America for ever. What was different about that infamous day is that four aircraft loaded with passengers heading to their own personal destinations were mercilessly flown into buildings, save one which was dropped in a field in Pennsylvania. All of those everyday people met with a most horrible and terrifying end. Three of those planes would be flown into buildings that housed normal everyday Americans just like the passengers, trying to scratch out their own existence among the towering skyscrapers that lined the horizon in New York City. There was one common denominator that tied all four aircraft together; they were all hijacked by Moslem terrorists with one uniting goal, to kill as many Americans as possible, and ultimately to instill fear into the hearts of men.

Thanks Cobalt! I just told him :blink: As you can see from the article my husband really does not want Obama elected, and one main reason is the abortion/killing babies issue.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I heard that he voted against it because of the language. It would have "watered down" Roe v Wade. (Those weren't the exact words.) I guess preserving the language of Roe v Wade was more important than the lives of those babies.

• Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I just read that article a few days ago, and thought it was great. Please tell your husband I enjoy his articles very much. I won't mention what website I read it at, but you can probably guess. . . :blink:

No, I can't, and I would love to read it.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  255
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  01/08/1963

There was one common denominator that tied all four aircraft together; they were all hijacked by Moslem terrorists with one uniting goal, to kill as many Americans as possible, and ultimately to instill fear into the hearts of men.

Actually, there is a goal beneath the goal. This higher reason of "kill as many ..." is smokescreen above the real driver in the driver seat. To understand this requires an understanding of how WE (as people) work: BOTH "Muslim" and "Christian" and everyone. We all share a common mechanic, a common "law" of HOW we're broken. Some express it in Muslim hate. Others express it in racial hate. Other express it in abortion. The expressions and working out of this brokenness is nearly endless. Thus:

Mat 7:13 Go in through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many are the ones entering in through it. 14 For narrow is the gate, and constricted is the way that leads away into life, and few are the ones finding it.

Americans, because of an instilled sense of fairness, kindness, and political correctness, can

But I don't want one as President of the United States. I don't want a man who advocates killing babies.

<>< ><>

Nathele