IGNORED

You become like your teacher

mjrhealth

now I have to ask, how do you know it was God doing the teaching?

A kingdom divided cannot stand.

this answers nothing at all.

Then who is it that you believe is my Teacher?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now I have to ask, how do you know it was God doing the teaching?

A kingdom divided cannot stand.

this answers nothing at all.

Then who is it that you believe is my Teacher?

I believe your teacher is you.

Ok.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/28/1962

Oh how the flesh has risen up in this. You all missed the point. Dont you remember the wheat and the tares. Why did Jesus tell us about them, its because you cant tell the difference. When you go to church you have both and you do not know which is which, not even i can tell, the word given is supposed to be judged by the spirirt not by what you know, if you walk in the flesh and not the spirirt you will never rightly judge what is truth and what is lie. But importantly, you will learn from men and not God, When you stand before God and you say but i taught like so and so and he was well known and respected, God will say but i wanted to conform you into the image of my Son not some other man. As for churh, its religion and God does not like religion, Jesus spent most of His life trying to get the Jews out of it, but man in all his wisdom thought it good that he buid things and try to do things to please God, You cant, without faith you cannot please God, everything else is the Flesh and does not please Him one bit. If you dont believe me just ask Him yourself. In revelation Jesus said, I stand at the door knocking, any man who will open i will enter in and sup with him and him with me. So why not do what He says and let Him in. Hes the only one with the truth.

Edited by mjrhealth

James 1

5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

Proverbs 1

7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Hmm. :blink:

Yeah....I was going to leave that half off the quote, but I figured it was written for a reason.

I knew someone would point that out. :) So I left it in. Here's what it means.

Wisdom and instruction come from the Lord.

Or have you forgotten this.

1 Corinthians 3

6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase.

7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.

Knowledge, wisdom, and understanding come from God.

Matthew 7

7 Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

Ask for knowledge.

Seek wisdom.

Pray for understanding.

Ask, Seek, Knock.