• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Jesus is coming back for a glorious Church, one doing mighty signs & wonders.

Does this church exist today?

Yes, the Bride is alive and well, praise be to Jesus our King!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357
God does allow babies to be born with ills because we live on a cursed world. When Adam fell the world became cursed, so we are born a cursed people into a cursed world, but Jesus came and broke that curse, restoring us back into fellowship with our Father and ALL He has promised us. We accept Christ we accept His promises into our lives. I don't have to settle for the curses of this world. There are over ten thousand promises in the Word that I can claim as mine as a co-inheriter with Christ. Healing is one of them. How is God's children walking around with sickness and lack lifting up His name? We are to rule and reign as kings and priest. Jesus said that the kingdom of God is with in us, that means we have Royal dominion with in us. We are to be the head and not the tail. If I am not living in the promises that God has promised me, I am not living in royal dominion and I am not the head.

Hmmmm......I thought only Christ was the head of the Body.

I'm sure your not purposly misinterpreting what I meant. Christ is the head of the church.

I'm not purposefully misinterpreting, I just don't know what you mean by "We are to be the head not the tail."

God wants us to walk in victory. He wants His church to be ahead of the world, to be the top not the bottom. He's called us to victorious living. Yet the church in general lives in lack and despair that is not what God wants for us. We are to be a an example of God's goodness to His children, so He will be glorified.

At what time in history did the church not live in "lack and despair"? I'm confused, because it seems that you're advocating the same type of spirituality of the charismatics, who generally believe that there will be a great revival in the church at some near point. Please explain.

There is comming the former and the latter rain together, which will greater the anything that the Church has ever seen

we are in the latter rain now, and we are senning healings and miracles and signs & wonders.

imagin what the former & latter rain will be like.

whe Jesus come back, We'll be just like Him.

The "former rain" and "latter rain" have nothing to do with miracles, signs and wonders. They pertain to the first and second comings of Christ. They have nothing to do with revival. Basically, the phrases have been hijacked to support some belief in an "end time revival."

• Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

God does allow babies to be born with ills because we live on a cursed world. When Adam fell the world became cursed, so we are born a cursed people into a cursed world, but Jesus came and broke that curse, restoring us back into fellowship with our Father and ALL He has promised us. We accept Christ we accept His promises into our lives. I don't have to settle for the curses of this world. There are over ten thousand promises in the Word that I can claim as mine as a co-inheriter with Christ. Healing is one of them. How is God's children walking around with sickness and lack lifting up His name? We are to rule and reign as kings and priest. Jesus said that the kingdom of God is with in us, that means we have Royal dominion with in us. We are to be the head and not the tail. If I am not living in the promises that God has promised me, I am not living in royal dominion and I am not the head.

Hmmmm......I thought only Christ was the head of the Body.

I'm sure your not purposly misinterpreting what I meant. Christ is the head of the church.

I'm not purposefully misinterpreting, I just don't know what you mean by "We are to be the head not the tail."

God wants us to walk in victory. He wants His church to be ahead of the world, to be the top not the bottom. He's called us to victorious living. Yet the church in general lives in lack and despair that is not what God wants for us. We are to be a an example of God's goodness to His children, so He will be glorified.

At what time in history did the church not live in "lack and despair"? I'm confused, because it seems that you're advocating the same type of spirituality of the charismatics, who generally believe that there will be a great revival in the church at some near point. Please explain.

There is comming the former and the latter rain together, which will greater the anything that the Church has ever seen

we are in the latter rain now, and we are senning healings and miracles and signs & wonders.

imagin what the former & latter rain will be like.

whe Jesus come back, We'll be just like Him.

This is absolutely a false teaching based entirely upon human invention, concept, and sourced in a superficial desire for something greater than what God has already delivered to the church. This is exactly the sort of teaching that spawned the Toronto movement and the various spin-off charismatic groups that practice lawlessness.

"...God doesn't want anyone sick"

How do you explain the following verses, then:

"And as He passed by, He saw a man blind from birth. And His disciples asked Him, saying, Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would be born blind? Jesus answered, Neither has this man sinned nor his parents, but he was born so, that the works of God might be manifested in him. " (John 9:1-3)

If God doesn't want anyone sick then why was the man born blind? Obviously God wanted him to be born so.

You have to understand that the bible writters put the commers and full stops in, Not God.

It reads like this in the original text.

"Neither has this man sinned nor his parents". Full stop. But [Cappital B], that the works of God should be made manifest in him, Commer, I must work the work of God in him.

Jesus said, the works of God wasn't done in him untill Jesus healed him.

Right. Problem is you can't prove what you are claiming. You are merely twisting the grammar to support a supposition not at all evidenced in Scripture.

If God is supposed to heal EVERYONE, why does Kenneth Hagin Jr. still wear glasses???

:P

...And why does Benny Hinn have a personal physician?

Perhaps even the great "faith healers" also lack sufficient faith for their own healing. :P

Still waiting to hear about all those "raising the dead" ministries.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

If God is supposed to heal EVERYONE, why does Kenneth Hagin Jr. still wear glasses???

:th_frusty:

...And why does Benny Hinn have a personal physician?

Perhaps even the great "faith healers" also lack sufficient faith for their own healing. :noidea:

Still waiting to hear about all those "raising the dead" ministries.

Smith Wigglesworth raised people from the dead thru the power of the Holy Ghost. Rhineheart Bunky has a powerful ministry abroad.

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

God gives us word & His Holy Spirit to teach us, Not illness.

Where God may have not caused my illness I certainly believe He used it for His own purpose. I know that if I had not become ill I would more than likely never would have listened to God, His Spirirt or any one else for that matter. It seemed that it was required of me that I had to stay still to be prodded to read from that bible to understand God's message to me instead of continueing to think it was an old outdated book that didn't have any real truth to it. So even though God may not have caused me to become sick, (I think sickness is really a product of this world), He certainly used it for His own means.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  10/23/1970

God gives us word & His Holy Spirit to teach us, Not illness.

Where God may have not caused my illness I certainly believe He used it for His own purpose. I know that if I had not become ill I would more than likely never would have listened to God, His Spirirt or any one else for that matter. It seemed that it was required of me that I had to stay still to be prodded to read from that bible to understand God's message to me instead of continueing to think it was an old outdated book that didn't have any real truth to it. So even though God may not have caused me to become sick, (I think sickness is really a product of this world), He certainly used it for His own means.

All things work together for the glory of God and for those who love Him.

Guest shiloh357

Why don't the modern faith healers take their schtick to the local hospitals of the towns they are visiting??? Wouldn't it be more expedient and far easier to document healings in a hospital??? I mean if you have the person's own physician standing right there to verify the results, wouldn't that be far more convincing???

The problem is that under those circumstances, the validity of much of what passes as "healing" wouldn't be possible.