buckthesystem

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry to disagree with you, Buck, but too often, kids these days think they are 'untouchable'

Too many people live in fear of these brats because if they so much as 'touch' them to restrain them, they are charged with assault.

Too often, police called to incidents of yob violence or harrassment do absolutely nothing to protect or reassure the victims of these youngsters.

Personally, I would like to see more of this.

The kids get away with murder. And the problem is made inifinitely worse by parents failing to act with regards to the discipline of their kids.

Society suffers.

I have no sympathy.

and whos fault is that? that the "brats" are able to get away with anything????? WHO IS AT FAULT?????

the teaching profession is filling up with not the most qualified, nor the ones that are really there for the children.....

the teachers are getting paid less and less and are unable to ( by the rules we have set, yes, you and me) able to do anything about it.....

I still have not seen the answer as to why the 11 year old girl pushed her class mate ..... and if that is all there was too it until the "AUTHORITARIANS" started coming down on her.....

I have seen it.... where a bully hits another child, and that child pushes (or strikes ) back in self defense and the "AUTHORITARIANS" only see the child that is protecting himself do anything and come down on him....

WHAT DID THE OTHER STUDENT DO? WAS THE 11 YEAR OLD GIRL JUSTIFIED IN HER ACTIONS? AND NO ONE STOPPED LONG ENOUGH TO ASK WHAT IS GOING ON? OR WHY SHE DID IT?

FROM WHAT HAS BEEN PRINTED HERE, NO, NO ONE HAS EVEN THOUGHT AS TO WHY THE GIRL PUSH THE OTHER.......

case #1: three boys in class sitting behind another student, several times during the class the three would hit the student in the back, not so much to hurt him, but just pestering him where he can not concentrate on his work and the would giggle about it, they would time their strikes when the teacher had his back turned. this went on day after day after day, the student asked the teacher several times to be moved to a different seat in the class (not wanting to cause problems) other students knew what was going on, and they had even warned the three boys that they were playing with fire, they had no idea what or who they were messing with. the teacher refused to allow the student to move because he had it in alphabetic order and did not want to change it....

after this goes on several months, the student decided he was going to try again to get moved, he walks up to the podium that the teacher was standing at, and talking to a couple other students, the student had his books in his right hand and was waiting patiently.... one of the three boys walked up behind the student while he was waiting his turn, and hit him in the middle of his back. the student spun, and hit the boy in the face with his left hand, he set his books down and coome back with his right fist, again in the face, then stepping forward hit the boy one more time with his left hand, the boy (the bully) hit the back wall and slumped to the floor with a black eye, busted nose and chipped tooth..... then the student turned to the teacher and said 'NOW CAN I MOVE TO A DIFFERENT SEAT????"

the student was sent to the office and kicked out of school for three days, the bully was also, after the entire story came out, with witnesses of other students..... the teacher was reprimanded for not stopping the action of the boys before it got out of hand.... the other bullies never touched the student again, in fact the one that was beaten became friends with him and treated him with respect.....

here, the authorities did enough investigation to know the entire story before handing out punishment, oh yeah, the bully was not allowed to make up the work for the three days he missed, including the 9 week final, the boy that was being picked on was allowed to come in after school to do the work....INCLUDING THE TEST....

case #2:a boy being picked on by a known bully, but because no teacher actually saw anything, they would do nothing.....

this bully also picked on other students as well..... the boy would let it run off his back like rain running down a slicker....

one day, the bully finally did something that was the last straw.... the boy turned and started just pounding the bully and had to be pulled off by teachers, the boy stood up and when the teachers let go, he just stood there... they treated both boys with respect until parents could be called, the boy was kicked out for 5 days, as was the bully......

what happened to cause the 11 year old girl to push her class mate?????

judge righteously....

another boy, case #3: is picked on at times by a bully... the boy reports it to the teachers, nothing is done.... later reports it to the counselor, still nothing is done, tells his dad about it, and dad tells him to report it to the principle... a few days later, the boy comes home and says that he reported it to the principle and nothing was done and then made a police report about it, still nothing was done....

the dad makes an appointment to talk with the principle about the issue, and during the appointment the principle had his back turned to the dad the entire conversations.... finally the dad stopped talking and the principle replied with "uhhuuh," a couple more times, and he was the only one making a sound. the dad then said, that if something was not done to alleviate the issue this matter would be addressed to the State Board of Education.... the principle said, "oh, so your going to go to the board of education", the dad said, NOT THE LOCAL BOARD, THE STATE BOARD, and stood up and started to walk out, the principle spun around and said oh, what can i do for you Mr. dad........ the dad looked at him and said STOP ALLOWING THE BULLIES TO RUN YOUR SCHOOL...... and walked out....

the principle told the bully that he needed to stop or the dad was going after the bully.... needless to say, the bully still did not stop, for he told his dad that another students dad had threatened him......

the boy was pulled from that school and transferred to another school and after completing an out of district waiver and having to spend extra on gas and instead of being able to walk 4 blocks had to drive several miles to another town the boy did not have any more issues with bullies after the initial one at the new school, the boy reported it one time, the counselor took care of the issue and it was done...... (this one happened just after columbine shootings)......

so, did the girl push her class mate due to being bullied? or not? what was the reason?????

was there a better way of handling the issue other then tazzing the girl???? probably so..... how long was the girl hooked up to the tazzer and how long was the burst of electric through her????

as a general rule, (a very good rule) you do not purposely take an electrical shock, is not good for the heart, not good for the brain, not good for other parts of the body..... in the military, if you get shocked, by any amount, the person is to go to medical for a check up.... in the civilian world it is not so, even if it is work related, the companies do not want a person going to medical because of any incident, treat on the spot and go back to work... dont matter if it knocked the person for a loop or not.....

5th and 6th graders can be controlled by other means then force of weapons....

mike

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Unless you've actually experienced a child in a fit of rage and in full attack mode, you have no idea what you would do.

I was told once by a Grandmother that pouring ICE COLD water on the child who is going ballistic...stops them in their tracks!!

I remember my mother throwing water in my face. I don't think officers are equipped with ice cold water bottles :rofl: After a while, it'd become luke warm, probably wouldn't have the same effect. And they'd likely get crucified for "trying to drown" the child!

it works..... quite well.......

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Yeah, okay................in my case, it would have made things worse. Keep on making excuses, which what your whole post is accusing other people of doing Mike. Its EVERYBODIES fault. Society as a whole for letting the Govn't tell them what they can and can't do as parents, parents for either being to lazy/addicted/friendly that they've let their children run their own lives, and children who refuse for what ever reason to bow to authority.

Guest HIS girl

The parents have a lot to answer for and then at a certain age - the child also has a lot to answer for.

Over the years, educators have noticed a decline in social behaviour with students - AND teachers have been left to do the JOB of teaching BASIC MANNERS..usually taught from home...the please, thankyou's, hello's...BASIC commonsense home grown manners...

these are the types of homes some students are coming from..not to mention the violence AND sexual abuse - ALL at home.

As for the boys bullying the student -hitting him in the back...it was poor judgement from the teacher right through to the office BUT having said that..the parents should of stepped in well and truly bfore "days" turned into months....that is simply craziness.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

Unless you've actually experienced a child in a fit of rage and in full attack mode, you have no idea what you would do.

Very true.

Police are trained to handle people out of control. Their responses have been "pre-programmed" [for lack of a better term] due to the history, and rise, of violence in America, and the laws preventing "police brutality", and the drugs being used today. They have been searching for better and safer ways to detain people like this girl, without harm or injury to the perpetrator. Amazingly enough, these people go out of their way to hurt the police, but the police have less and less defences against it.

As some have said, there are those who will cry Police Brutality, no matter how it is warranted. It's a sinful attitude to rebell against the authority God has placed over us. They deserve our respect, and appreciation for putting their lives and reputations on the line every day for our safty.

Romans 13

1 Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. 4 For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience. 6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

Frankly, I do not see any stipulation in there about not submitting if the authorities are "bad". Pretty straight forward to me.

Case in point:

My children's bus driver is very strict. No talking, no cell phones, no moving about the bus, no gum, sit in the seats properly. The kids complain and complain. None of these rules go against God's word, even though they may 'seem' supid. :rofl:

The other day my daughter put a pice of gum in her mouth as she was getting off the bus, the driver made her stop, on the bottom step and spit the gum in the trash. Harsh? Sure, maybe. But she is the authority, and my daughter was defying the authority by disobeying one of her rules.

I realize this is not the same as being tazered, but if my child were putting other children and adults at risk with their behaviour, then I would hope someone would stop them using whatever means necessary.

Really Bib. you can't seriously believe that God has placed these people "in authority over us"! This is a strange interpretation on the quoted Biblical passage and frankly I find it to be not only erroneous and extremely dangerous, but OBSCENE!!!!!

Also kind of masochistic!

Now don't think "personal attack", I am not having a go at you, I am having a go at what you said.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

bucks, you and I have already had a "go" at each other about this same subject, and saying what someone is saying is obscene and then trying to quality it by saying your not having a go at them is ludicrous.

Guest Biblicist
Yeah, okay................in my case, it would have made things worse. Keep on making excuses, which what your whole post is accusing other people of doing Mike. Its EVERYBODIES fault. Society as a whole for letting the Govn't tell them what they can and can't do as parents, parents for either being to lazy/addicted/friendly that they've let their children run their own lives, and children who refuse for what ever reason to bow to authority.

:rofl:

Romans 1:20

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

Careful, this thread is on track to getting shut-down.

Don't make this personal, discuss it without throwing veiled jabs at other posters.

Guest Biblicist

Very true.

Police are trained to handle people out of control. Their responses have been "pre-programmed" [for lack of a better term] due to the history, and rise, of violence in America, and the laws preventing "police brutality", and the drugs being used today. They have been searching for better and safer ways to detain people like this girl, without harm or injury to the perpetrator. Amazingly enough, these people go out of their way to hurt the police, but the police have less and less defences against it.

As some have said, there are those who will cry Police Brutality, no matter how it is warranted. It's a sinful attitude to rebell against the authority God has placed over us. They deserve our respect, and appreciation for putting their lives and reputations on the line every day for our safty.

Romans 13

1 Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. 4 For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience. 6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

Frankly, I do not see any stipulation in there about not submitting if the authorities are "bad". Pretty straight forward to me.

Case in point:

My children's bus driver is very strict. No talking, no cell phones, no moving about the bus, no gum, sit in the seats properly. The kids complain and complain. None of these rules go against God's word, even though they may 'seem' supid. :rofl:

The other day my daughter put a pice of gum in her mouth as she was getting off the bus, the driver made her stop, on the bottom step and spit the gum in the trash. Harsh? Sure, maybe. But she is the authority, and my daughter was defying the authority by disobeying one of her rules.

I realize this is not the same as being tazered, but if my child were putting other children and adults at risk with their behaviour, then I would hope someone would stop them using whatever means necessary.

Really Bib. you can't seriously believe that God has placed these people "in authority over us"! This is a strange interpretation on the quoted Biblical passage and frankly I find it to be not only erroneous and extremely dangerous, but OBSCENE!!!!!

Also kind of masochistic!

Now don't think "personal attack", I am not having a go at you, I am having a go at what you said.

If you have a better interpretation of that section of verses, I'd LOVE to hear it. :rofl: It's always been pretty straight forward to me.

I'm masochistic, my interpretation is strange, erroneous, extremely dangerous and obscene, but that's not a personal attack? :rofl::whistling:<_<