buckthesystem

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Sorry, I am NOT writing in the abstract, and it is a personal issue to me. Unless you've had a child violently attack you, your only speaking from your own opinion. As for the rest of your comment Glory, I do agree............people are tired of all the bleeding hearts feeling sorry for the aggressor and totally ignoring the victims. Man, what does my being a prayer partner have to do with having an opinion about this or is only because I disagree with you that its a problem, I'll tell you what, I'll email George and tell him to remove my name as a prayer partner.

Well, I did say MOST were writing from in the abstract; I know that some of you probably have different experiences. I have never had the experience of being attacked by anyone, that's true, so my opinion is all I have to go on. Others have first hand experience with these things, and Axxman is speaking from a law enforcement view, but all I can stand on is my conviction. I don't think that the overheated responses of a few who have posted to this thread (not meaning you, SP) are warranted. Why do these things always dissolve into hair pulling and mud throwing? :th_praying:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

And we wonder where our children are getting good examples on how to behave...... :blink:

Break it up....

Thread closed....pm me if you have any questions.