• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/13/1950

This may not be the right place to put this but didn't really know where to put it and I need some imput. My daughter has finally decided to get off the fence so to speak and declare she is formally a lesbian. Ok no big surprise to me or my husband. My problem is she (by the way she is 27) announced just a few weeks ago she is moving to another state with this woman (shes 34) who has 3 kids but that they are not an item. Being the silly child she has suddenly become she and this girl loaded their vehicles and drove them to this girls parents house, left them there and flew back here to finish out her time at work for the next week or so. Stupid move in my opinion. Now the problem she wants them both to come and stay here next week and I really not sure if they should even if they are not 'together'. We do have two rooms for them but hey we all know that doesn't mean much! My daugher knows my feelings but she feels as if they are not sleeping in the same bed I shouldn't care one way or another. Am I over reacting? In some ways I feel I might be since I am really upset with her for the way she has handled much of what has gone on this last month. She just gave up a job she has had for about 6 years that is stable and won't be in any danger of downsizing or layoffs and in this economical climate thats something to hold onto in my opinion. Opinions and or comments are very welcome.
maybe i am fixing on getting into a deep sugject,..how can a woman love another woman? this question has haunted my mind , knowing this in my understanding to me this is so unatural and unbecoming of such and event in someone life.. being a man and looking at it from a man standpoint i am confused on this and are wondering why woman would chose the same sex, and likewise men leaving the natural use of the woman and burning in a lustful desire for man.. not a woman.. do you think this is a right to do this or what ?, does this come as a natural things and how do you feel about your daughter does she in your views have this right to do this . are you pleased with her in choseing a woman as a her mate..just to think about having sex with the same sex is discusting and would be the most wicked things i could think of and vile to the maxium...this is how i feel about it and some states are allowing same sex marriage, which i think will destroy the united states in the end.. God fearing people want ever accept this as right and like one man said its Adam and Eve not Adam and steve.. we just as well called this and evil because it really is , i just wonder how you really feel about what she has allowed in her life , i feel sorry for those that have let this become something right in their lives, and it don't take a smart man to figure out that this is so wrong.. i don't hate lesbions or gay just the sins that they do..to me this is wickenss in the worse level, but sin is sin

.... do you think this is a right to do this or what .... but sin is sin

:)

Amen!

:emot-heartbeat:

Sin

But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death Proverbs 8:36

War

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places Ephesians 6:12

Grace

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us Romans 5:8

:emot-heartbeat:

:emot-pray:

A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity Proverbs 17:17

In Prayer For You Dear Sister

And For Your Baby Girl And For Her Friends And For Their Little Ones Too

May The LORD Of Grace And Of Judgement Shine His Light Into Your Home And Hearth And The Hearts Gathered There

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love Your Brother Joe

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6