• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  187
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  678
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1959

To Shadow2b:

I have been reading your condescending posts for quite a while. You may think you calling me names("Nincom-poops","Stupidity") makes you look important on these boards, but I know different. You mistake your own poor reading comprehension skills for error on the part of the material you read. Your venture "into the ring"on these boards finds you sparring, "as one that beateth the air"(1 Cor. 9:27). You have "...added nothing to me...."(Galatians 2:6).

Well now Mr. Whalen, I used to agree with you quite a bit, but ye attack my dearest Bro Gary like you did, all I got to say to you, or do is:

Take this!!!

Gary is the dearest and most God fearing MAN here. Loosen your load dude!!!

Bro John, saying "GO GARY GO!!!" QUOTE]

And, JM, seeing as how I am the Worthy director of music as so appointed by our seemingly absent Pope River, I am meting out your punishment by making you listen to the following:

Hey Ronald you hijacked my 8 tracks!! :oww: :laugh::laugh: You have my permission to bring out the big guns anything if it will help the cause!! :):)

elvis.gifpiemonth4b.gif beware of the dancing pies

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

I guess I could PM tha dude in question but knowing me & my

-propensity to make things worse

hey bud, thats my expertise...LOL YOu can't infringe on that! Besides, after what has been said, it may not be necessary or it may not be received....vebotten, kapish, yuper.... :laugh:

beware of the dancing pies

if those pies you cooked are hot and out of the oven and IF they are blackberry, chocolate or cherry then all I have to say to you is....

ketchup..... :laugh:

evenin to ya ms marilyn....:laugh:

• Group:  Senior Member

-Well now Mr. Whalen, I used to agree with you quite a bit, but ye attack my dearest Bro Gary like you did, all I got to say to you, or do is:

Take this!!!piehit.gif

Gary is the dearest and most God fearing MAN here. Loosen your load dude!!!

Bro John, saying "GO GARY GO!!!"chili.gifchili.gifchili.gif-I am just really overwhelmed by ALL of YOU MOST BELOVED BROTHERS & Sisters for supporting & taking UP for me but as usual I opened my big-fat-sound-articulation-mechanism-before engaging manufacturers liberally supplied-factory tuned electrical impulse generator-{otherwise defined as the grey-matter medula-oblongta or brane when one is confused by technical conscriptions }--Which naturally when said factory installed electrical device is NOT engaged or consulted beforehand when responding to likewise supplied respondants of similar construction-antagonism & misunderstanding usually follows

which I must take sole responsibility for{as bad as I hate to :x: }Soooooooo,Thank

YOU bro.BIGG Johnny buoy---you're a heck of a sweet guy & greatly appreciated & loved--Perhaps YA'LL might say a small prayer that I would be somewhat more

careful in future intellectual pursuits & endeavors of communication might be of a more refined & dignified nature when more than one theological interpretation is

possible-----YA THINK?? :) :hug: :hug: :laugh: #1--dude on my hit parade--

Gary don't you dare change we love you just the way God made you even if you are from Texas!! :laugh::)

Love ya from Canada

Marilyn

ani-mirrorball.gifanilion1.gifanimst_1.gif

Guest kitkat
-Perhaps YA'LL might say a small prayer

Dearest Shadow, the littleist prayer that I would say, is that others would have as much of a loving, open, forgiving, and understanding heart that you have shown to many here. That is the prayer that I also pray for myself too. Texas is my home away from home, ya know. Senerhu's been just kiddin' around about Texas. He considers Texas his second home away from home. :laugh:

God Bless ya,

Kitkat

:hug:

Guest shadow2b

AMEN & MY dad was named --J,D-- 2 half brothers named J.D. 2 cousins named

-J.D. my Grand dad was named J.D.{uhhhh?? is this whuTt ya call a modus-

-operandi??--A pattern?}

A pattern?}I think I'M gonna be forced to submit this to SIR--

-SENERHU for clinical observation & continuous personal scrutiny...

I can see I will have to forego my usual professional rates analyizing this one...you couldn't afford em....LOL- :laugh:

But just as an aside observation, I'd say you are a confirmed Texan..... 

you don't even need to fill out the rest of the application, you get bonus points for that one.... :laugh: 

- :hug:

-uhhhhh??-YA meen I jest mite be so intertwined & circuitiously routed as to be

-irretrieveably proscripted any attempt to reinstate original manufacturers design

-mite possibly be of an incandesent retro design affiliation of unusual consequences

-hmmmm??most distressing & of considerable irrevelent thought patterns

-consequently leading to ill-advised surmisings of dubious explanatory divisions???

-uhhhhhh??jest wondrin SIR SENERHU--SIR-{OH & thank you for suspending your

-usual rates of pyrotechnical advisory consultations--much appreciated :) }--can

- one of such micro-misconseptualization from originality of design be perceived as

-dangerous to oneself or others in close proximity relatively speaking of course to

-those of similar conclusionary substances??? :):) very disturbing Bro....

-I await your usual intellectual presentation of substantive periodical analysis.....

- :):t2::o:o:t2::t2::t2: --yo enigmatic & oft confusedicated Brother me

-u-uhhhhh??-YA meen I jest mite be so intertwined & circuitiously routed as to be

-irretrieveably proscripted any attempt to reinstate original manufacturers design

-mite possibly be of an incandesent retro design affiliation of unusual consequences

Don't worry, the manufacture comes with a complete, no frills, absolute warranty. All that is required is pureness of intention. Those defects that occasionally appear can be permanently repaired by including a written explaination of the offense and signing and dating your reply in triplicate. Worthy boards has included a self addressed envelope so no postage required...

hmmmm??most distressing & of considerable irrevelent thought patterns

-consequently leading to ill-advised surmisings of dubious explanatory divisions???

Well, some people say creek and some people say crek...Funny how two thangs can both be right. Question is, how many people can you find that will tell you two thangs can be right?

can

- one of such micro-misconseptualization from originality of design be perceived as

-dangerous to oneself or others in close proximity relatively speaking of course to

-those of similar conclusionary substances???

oh absolutely, I'm one of em! You need to give me an address so I can send you a check.... :laugh:

Guest shadow2b

-Perhaps YA'LL might say a small prayer

Dearest Shadow, the littleist prayer that I would say, is that others would have as much of a loving, open, forgiving, and understanding heart that you have shown to many here. That is the prayer that I also pray for myself too.

Kitkat

-awwwwwww KIT my genteel Lady-faire-& damsel of unconditional love---"THAT" is

-sooooooo--sweet--kind--thoughtful--sisterly love---geee--whizz I just really am

-so very thankful that the LORD has blessed me with such a loving group of

-brothers & Sisters...IT IS most gratifying & an honor to know such fine christians

-that consistently showforth the LOVE of the LORD----Thank YOU KIT---you are a

-most edifying sister in the LORD-- :hug: :hug: :hug: :laugh::laugh: :hug: