Amaan

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think Nostradamus was a Prophet. Nor do I think Nostradamus was a false Prophet. In Church during these times we speak of people who may prophecy without being prophets. Could it not be Nostradamus was prophetically gifted, and not really a prophet?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Prophetic and not of God is occultic. The source of his predictions is Satan.

To Prophecy Is To Speak The Pure And True Word Of God

This Fellow Did Not Speak Of Truth

But

God Has Not Left Us Wordless

For We Have A Holy Bible Filled From Start To Finish With Jesus

Take In Words Of Life

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart:

for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

Jeremiah 15:16

And Live

:emot-heartbeat:

The Big Book Of The LORD Jesus

Jesus

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.

And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Genesis 1:1-2

Jesus

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him;

and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 3:1-3

Jesus

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:8

Jesus

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame,

and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Hebrews 12:2

Jesus

And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord,

and from the glory of his power;

2 Thessalonian 1:7-9

Jesus

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life:

and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Revelation 20:11-12

Jesus

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come.

And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Revelation 22:16-17

Jesus

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly.

Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Revelation 22:20

:emot-heartbeat:

Guest AnnieCash

I think the word of God is sufficient enough for my thoughts personally. Thinking of Nostradamus prophesies would worry my days to come. The bible gives me peace to handle each day.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

I don't think Nostradamus was a Prophet. Nor do I think Nostradamus was a false Prophet. In Church during these times we speak of people who may prophecy without being prophets. Could it not be Nostradamus was prophetically gifted, and not really a prophet?

To me a prophesy not of God is not from God, so where would he have gotten it?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

He could have been corrupted. You can be prophetically gifted and tell real prophecies, and then perhaps do fake ones. To me it doesn't sound as if Nostradomus ever admitted to being a prophet. He just said he could prophecy.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

He could have been corrupted. You can be prophetically gifted and tell real prophecies, and then perhaps do fake ones. To me it doesn't sound as if Nostradomus ever admitted to being a prophet. He just said he could prophecy.

All he said was corrupt. He didn't know Jesus Christ, so he didn't have the Holy Spirit. He was into the occult and the leader of that religion is Satan. Satan was his god.