The Hebrew word SHABA (Strong

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Oh, by the way. HAPPY NEW YEAR, ROSH HASHANAH to everyone who believes that it is!!

being moulded

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

This is some pretty deep stuff. But it does seem you are correct, and that the number 8 begins a new cycle. As a Pre-Millennialist, I see the 1000 years of Rev. 20 as the 7th day and the general resurrection as ushering the 8th day, in which all things are made new.

Peace & Health,

Brian

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  03/06/1967

1 Seven and completeness:

QUESTION:

Christ

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Interesting that the stock market fell 777 points today (not that it applies to this).

This is some pretty deep stuff. But it does seem you are correct, and that the number 8 begins a new cycle. As a Pre-Millennialist, I see the 1000 years of Rev. 20 as the 7th day and the general resurrection as ushering the 8th day, in which all things are made new.

Peace & Health,

Brian

Me too! :emot-hug:

being moulded

Interesting that the stock market fell 777 points today (not that it applies to this).

Maybe it does apply to this - who knows? This took place on the eve of Rosh Hashanah which is also Yom Teruah/Day of Trumpets.

Traditionally, "the (Gentile) nations" are judged by God on the Day of Trumpets, and the decree is sealed on the Day of Atonement. The trumpets that are blown on Rosh Hashanah are (a) Warning calls; and (b) a call for Israel to repent; and ( c ) herald the coming king; and (e) announce the King if Israel's coronation over the nations. It's also "New Year for Gentile kings" - I.O.W, "the kingdoms of this world".

I may be wrong, but I believe that that Day of Trumpets is linked with Rev.11: 15:

"And the seventh angel sounded (his trumpet); and there followed great voices in heaven, and they said, The kingdom of the world is become the kingdom of our Lord, and of his Christ: and he shall reign for ever and ever." (Rev 11:15).

So, even though I haven't "made up my mind" about this, I ask myself "Am I just being superstitious if I see the fact that the U.S stock market fell 777 points as a warning sign from God on Rosh Hashanah?

I don't want to scare anybody, but I live in South Africa - a big gold-mining country, and the day that that large American company filed for bankruptcy (I don't remember the name of the company now), the gold price shot up to 777 U S dollars per ounce. I thought, "Are we witnessing the end of the U.S Dollar as a world-based currency"?

It would be interesting to know what the time of day was that the U.S stock market fell - Rosh Hashanah began at sunset in Jerusalem yesterday. What was the time in New York? Was this all taking place while trumpets were being blown in synagogues in Israel?

being moulded

yeah...and the stack market fell 777 points yesterday! Weird, huh?

Yeah... someone posted this up on a thread in another Forum today - I thought it was interesting:

"My beliefs about this currently world economy crisis. I believe when the world economy collapsed completely, then 666 world system will be set up to fix world economy crisis for the purpose of "buy" or "sell"(Rev. 13:16-17), by make new law(Dan. 7:25) to force everyone be required to have the mark as "I.D." before they can buy or sell things. I believe this currently world economy crisis are heading toward collapse right now, as the 666 world system is coming next. It would not be longer. Everything all will be change immediately. We better be prepare for it, and be strong faith in Christ, deny the 666 world system, look up at Jesus, willing die for Jesus."

In Christ

Rev. 22:20 - Amen!

God's judgment falls on the world's economic system (777) and the beast eventually intervenes in order to "save it" by bringing in "the 666 economic system"?

being moulded

Edited by being molded

It's also interesting that today Sept, 30, 2008 marks the beginning of the final seven years of the current 7 X 7 sabbath-year cycle - the Jubilee year starts on Sept. 23, 2015.

I may get shot down for saying the following, but here goes:

If anyone is familiar with the following website, you will be aware of what is to follow:

http://www.elshaddaiministries.us/

UNCANNY COINCIDENCE OR NO COINCIDENCE AT ALL?

What follows is no joke, and no crazy speculation based on human imagination

EVERYTHING applies to Christ! "For of Him, to Him, and Through Him are all things to whom be the Glory."

Amen! :emot-hug:

You know, daystar101, when I first posted this post about the seven, seven, seven here, I wasn't even aware yet about the events of yesterday's stock market excitement. I became aware through reading another thread at another Forum I visit - it put my head into quite a spin, I must tell you!

being moulded