• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

ShilohC

Well it seems I have struck a raw nerve. So firstly let me say that I was not being or trying to be sarcastic. Flippant, yes, sceptical, yes.. but sarcasm is not my style.

The "us" I refer to Is myself and other like minded people on quite a few message boards I've visited, including this one.

The Lord told me to write the book. I obeyed the Lord. The Lord told me to warn the wicked and Christians alike, I am obeying the Lord

I've seen the same statement on at least three other notice boards. That's where the sceptical part of my nature comes in

'Well we can't read them all now can we' suggests that I don't post any more links,

You can post as many links as you like, mate, I'm not a moderater, just a seeker of the truth.

What you have done here me old mate, is jump in feet first and told the people who read your post on this notice board, what is going to happen to America as far as bible prophesy concerned. You haven't backed anything you said with scripture, excepy quoting two chapters from Jeremaiah. Well dont worry about it bro, you aren't the first one who's posted on this board claiming God spoke to him. He speaks to all christians thru His Spirit one way or another,and I don't doubt that he has spoken to you, but it's better to just ease your way into a thread test the water before you jump in at the deep end..... and use scripture to back up your interpretations, please.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shilohcomes

If you would like my scriptural analysis and support for what the Lord has shown me and told me to proclaim, just go to chapter seven, the whole of the message basically lays the historical groundwork for the warning contained in the last chapter. Incidently chapter seven never mentions Jeremiah 50 and 51, because, although there is support for the message I proclaim from the Lord there, the Lord did not lead me to use those scriptures, and the Lord did not use these scriptures in His initial or subsequent revelations to me.

Sure, a lot of false prophets out there. It's always been that way (Elijah was numerically outnumbered 450 to 1, but the Lord plus one is a majority), and it gets confusing because SOME of the things they say are right on target, but then you suddenly run across a bunch of obviously false doctrine. Error rides into the Church on the back of some truth. But do not throw the baby out with the bath water. And don't be skeptical, just wise as serpents and harmless as doves.

I have complained a little to the Lord that, confirmation will probably not come until after I go to be with Him in heaven. But I suspect the Lord has some surprises for all of us! One of my surprises, I believe, comes from part of a Rhema word (Revelation 3:8-11) He gave me last summer (Rhema simply means the Lord quickens a portion of scripture to your spirit, and gives it speciallly for you, personally, most often it is a promise):

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you." (Incidently, the worship here has the liars worshipping the LORD at the others feet, for the LORD alone is to be worshipped).

True prophets have always been hated, despised, and mocked. This, of course, is not the sole indicator that one truly is a prophet (and I refuse to name myself as one) but it is a very likely and scriptural indicator. Here is a link to my links page, the second link is to an excellent article by Tom Smith on how to scripturally indentify a false prophet. We must all tremble at speaking in the name of the Lord. It is a holy and terrible commission. But if we cry out to Him with a contrite heart, in humility and total dependence on Him, like the great prophet Samuel, He will let none of our words fall to the ground.

I really perfer to speak face-to-face, for, like Paul, I am not as interested in the speech of persons, as in the POWER... "...and I will know not the speech of them that are puffed up, but the POWER. For the kingdon of God is not in WORD, but in POWER" (the power of the Holy Ghost).

You did not so much hit a sensitive nerve, as you provoked righteous indignation. I know in whom I have believed, and I know the message He has told me to deliver. If someone is going to be skeptical, they had better have rightly divided chapter and verse of the Word of Almighty God to back it up. I have asked many to prove the message of America's destruction unscriptural - NO ONE HAS - AND NO ONE CAN. They CAN, mock, laugh, joke, sneer and be sceptical and derisive - at their own risk.

Here is the link

http://www.mychristiansite.com/personal/sh...omes/links.html

P.S., idied2, I love you in the Lord, but you don't have the faintest scriptural idea what your talking about. Read Revelation chapter 11 again, and particularly verse 5. It says nothing, even remotely, about them destroying continents. And a tenth part of the city is hardly a continent. Friend, you'll have to do much better than that to support your scepticism. But I still love you in the Lord, friend.

Marty

Guest shilohcomes

Incidently, when I recieve a command from the Lord, I don't test the water (whether people will like me or not afterward), I just jump in obey.

Also, I would like to publically challenge some of the conclusions of Ben Baruch. I have had some brief correspondance via email with him, and at first I was impressed. But as I studied his work in detail, I found some things which alarmed me. Much of what he says regarding America's future is basically correct and on target. But there are a couple of things which need to be addressed.

First, the following was not the Lord. The Lord never deals with individuals by threatening to kill them, Jesus said the THEIF has come to steal, KILL and destroy.

Excerpt and source:

'I got out of the car and pointed my finger at the man and said,

America is going to be destroyed in a nuclear holocaust.

WOW we have two prophets with two different visions. The LORD showed john that his two witnesses are going to destroy the northamerican continent the southamerican continent the austrailian continent the african continent asia eurasia and the whole world at the same time.

What do you know about that? wonder who is right. I guess we will see?

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug:

ALL the kingdoms of this world will be destroyed. :)

There will be One King and He will rule from Jerusalem. Will this still be Sodom and Gomorrah? :suspect:

yet, if you looked at Jerusalem now it would not be much different (socially) than any other major metropolitan city of the world...all of which can be described as Sodom and Gomorrah...but for Jerusalem....to whom much is given much is expected.

The ancient rabbis all looked at the prophecies and decided that there would be 2 Messiahs...Mashiach son of Joseph would be the suffering servant and Mashiack Son of David would rule the world.

We know that there are not 2 Messiahs but One with 2 visitations. These are not "spritual" visitations....for that is the realm of the Holy Spirit. Yeshua is a physical person, Brad. When He returns every eye shall see Him. Maybe then we will be finished with this discussion?? :t2:

I didn't answer your questions because I've done it already many times. You choose not to accept the simple answers so there is no good reason to continue argueing. I'd rather have you as a friend and brother.... :il:

Love in Messiah,

Yod

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Yod the good news is that we see Christ everytime we see a Brother or Sister in the Lord.

Peace

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Yod the good news is that we see Christ everytime we see a Brother or Sister in the Lord.

Peace

It's so nice to see the two of you kissing and making up! :t2: :oww: :hug: :il: :t2::laugh::t2::t2:

Peace

It's so nice to see the two of you kissing and making up! :P :oww: :hug: :il: :t2::b::laugh:;)

Ya maybe we should do the same. It has to be a Holy kiss though. :oww: :suspect: :hug: :t2::wub::D

:il: Kisses for EVERYONE!!!

I wake up to a new slate everyday with the Lord....how could I not extend that to my brothers?

but Brad....I see the Lord in many brothers and sisters too....but that is a spiritual manifestation and you know that is not what I'm talking about.

You wanna make a bet? I'll buy you dinner someday in heaven from the Tree of Life if I'm wrong :blink:

oh wait....if I'm wrong there is no heaven...right?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Peace

It's so nice to see the two of you kissing and making up! :P :oww: :hug: :il: :wub::b::D;)

Ya maybe we should do the same. It has to be a Holy kiss though. :oww: :suspect: :hug: :blink::wub::D

How 'bout just a friendly, Godly handshake in the Lord? :t:

Peace

It's so nice to see the two of you kissing and making up! :P :oww: :hug: :il: :wub:;):D:D

Ya maybe we should do the same. It has to be a Holy kiss though. :oww: :suspect: :hug: :blink::wub::D

How 'bout just a friendly, Godly handshake in the Lord? :t:

Ya I think I'll stick to our culture when it comes to greeting one another. :t: :b: