• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Sentence structure is your friend.

You see Jesus Christ is God, and if it were my choice I would have God kill you right now, because you are doing very much evil, without trying to truly look at the scriptures.

Classic. And you wonder why the general populace hates fundamentalist christians? I find statements like this contemptable beyond all reason.

Edited by Steff

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  307
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  11/02/1972

Arpachshad's son was Shelah - Gen 11:12

Arpachshad's grandson was Shelah - Luke 3:35-36

Just done a bit of study on this second point of yours and have found in my study notes FATER MAY MEAN ancestor,also in verses 11-25 MAYBE you should do a bit of study for youself on these points you posted but i know you will come back with some great answer to dispute what i have found just by doing a bit of study on these in the last 15 mins

God bless and clarify your ideas

Daniel

Can you tell me is Fater in Greek or Hebrew, please? I want to look this up.

I think its Hebrew

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  307
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  11/02/1972

You see Jesus Christ is God, and if it were my choice I would have God kill you right now, because you are doing very much evil, without trying to truly look at the scriptures.

Classic. And you wonder why the general populace hates fundamentalist christians? I find statements like this contemptable beyond all reason.

Can you please show me where this Quote came from

thanks

Guest mscoville

Vanilla,

Exactly my point then why push me so hard into something you people don't even have proof of or know is true?

I know it's true, but you really can't know it, until you commit to it. That's a bit of a catch 22, but it's true. Ha. The rhyming got to me.

I will say it AGAIN if you missed it the first time, this is a forum for your OWN ideas, not posting others ideas in huge cut & paste jobs. If the document is huge, then a link should do fine. Additionally, you should quote the source, or at least the author if it is available.

Are these some new rules I don't know about? Ha. Is it just me, or do we all get our ideas from someone else? Unless it's direct revelation from God. ha. Maybe some people can write better than us. Arkon's post was absurd in length, but geez there are tons of us blowhards around here. He should have included some footnotes. Ha. I think SA should have picked a few points and responded, but admitedly I'm sure not going to read it. HA!

~ Martin

Edited by mscoville

Guest Strservant

Steff,

Please be assured that there are many conservative believing Christians (of which I am one) that do not share in this statement. I have been forceful with SA because I feel his motives are not as pure as he says they are. I would never go to this extreme however.

Respectfully,

Strservant

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

Steff,

Please be assured that there are many conservative believing Christians (of which I am one) that do not share in this statement. I have been forceful with SA because I feel his motives are not as pure as he says they are. I would never go to this extreme however.

Respectfully,

Strservant

To God every soul is worth saving, he is loving father who wants all of his children to come home to him. But he gave us free will to make decisions, so he will not force salvation on anyone, he asks us to believe by faith and that is enough for me.

Edited by dwinkjr

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  557
  • Birthday:  09/21/1976

Well regardless, I am going to start to show what He is not understanding, He does need to know, that God is in charge, and so does everyone, otherwise they will think sin is alright, and that they are safe, and they do not need to repent, everyone must repent God commands everyone everywhere to repent, this is not a request this is from God, whether they believe in Christ, or not they must repent, God will make people through spiritual force if they do not choose to listen to Him, but for now I will show some of the understandings He is not understanding.

---------------

Abraham was justified by faith Rom. 4:1-5

Abraham was justified by works James 2:22-24, the truth is both are justifying, we have faith, then because of the faith we have works, if we do not continue to walk in faith, we will have a faith that is dead, we need to have the fruit of faith which will show works, faith brings works, thus we are not justified by works, but are justifed by faith in Jesus Christ.

----------------------

Man does not die for His ancestor's sin Deut. 24:16, 2 Kings 14:6, Ezekiel 18:20

Man does die for ancestor's sin Exodus 20:5; 34:6-7, 2 Samuel 12:13-18, Isaiah 14:21, Romans 5:12,19, 1 Corinthians 15:22.

Both are correct you see, if people do not receive the blessing of believing in Jesus Christ, that He is the Only Begotten Son of ELoHaY, God, then they will die for there ancesotor's sins, but if they are saved, and set free, they will not die for their ancestor's sins, they are not under law, but under grace(favor), from ELoHeeM(God).

----------------------------

Elijah, and Moses appear many centuries after they died Mark 9:2-4

Only God is immortal 1 Timothy 6:15-16

Maybe some do not see this, but if we are of God we will be in His presence all the time, thus we are in God, thus in God we are eternal, why because the sin nature only exists if they sin, thus God lives inside of Us, and we do not truly live, but if someone sins, they also still exist, because they are made in God's image, and God is eternal so every person made will always be around, the thought is this, what way, meaning in obedience, and in God, or in disobedience, and suffering in hell, which is also a part God has made.

------------------------------

Jesus to be (buried) in the earth for three days, and three nights- Matthew 12:40,

Jesus did not say buried, He said in the earth, that is one thing you must remember.

Mark 15:42, 43, John 20:1 (These texts show the burial did not take place until Friday night, and the tomb was empty more specifically after the Shabbot(Sabbath), we can not say for sure when, sometime after the SHaBBoT(Sabbath). Vanilla Gorilla said, Jesus is not dead for "three days, and three nights", whether present day or Jewish time reckoning is used.

Here is what I say, Jesus was in the earth for three days, and three nights, the first two were the times He was suffering on the earth, and the last day, and night was the time He was sleeping, which was Ha Shabbot Yom(the Sabbath day), Passover is a SHabbot rest, and so He was resting, and then on the first day, He arose, from Sleep two meanings I am meaning, He stopped work on the Shabbot to fullfill at scripture, and He made a new beginning when He arose. That means for the first two days, and two nights He was still alive, yet was in the earth by having evil surround Him, and the last day, and night, He spent in the earth, after He slept, and brought the saints back up with Him, the saints of old where resurrected if you look in scripture that can be seen.

Jesus was the first person to rise from the dead Acts 26:23, Revelation 1:5

Jesus was not the first person to rise from the dead 2 Kings 4:32-35, Luke 7:12-15, Matthew 9:18, 25; 11:5; 27:52; John 11:44

Jesus was the first person to rise from the dead, in the sense of that He was the Only one who had power from God to rise after He died, no other person rose after they died, either they did not die, or they died, and could not make themselves rise again, or God would not give them power to rise again, YeHuSHua(Jesus) was the only one who had power to rise again, to take His life back, and when He did, He made others rise with Him.

This is a start, and to Vanillagorilla if you repent God will love you, as He wants to love you, His love for you is very merciful, but if you refuse Him, He will do things the way which is good for all, all you need to do, is repent, and believe in the Gospel, until then, I will be here on this board to help you, so you may be saved, and set free, by The Only begotten Ben(Son) of ELoHeeM(God), YeHuSHua MeSHiaCH(Jesus Christ) our YaHWeH(Lord), and ELoHeeM(God). Let us praise, and worship Isa Masih.

Here are some more explainations.

The Holy Spirit given on Sunday John 20:19,22

a portion like Christ gave them before, He gave them a portion of The Spirit, before this even, now He gives them more, and He also in this prophecies they will get the full measure of the Holy Spirit, the full baptism.

The Holy Spirit given at Pentecost Acts 2:1-4 Here they receive the full measure, they receive God into there lives, like no one else has been able to, this is new measure of The Spirit is new, they did have The Spirit around before, but since those covenants were a shadow of perfection, and not total perfection, they did not yet have the availability to have The full measure of The Holy Spirit, but when all was completed, They received The Holy Spirit. This time in full measure, you see when Christ did what He did, He prepared a new way, which made the Old ways, fade away, and therefore, the people did have God's Spirit, but when He The Spirit came in a new way the Only way to Get the Spirit, is in obeying this new way.

-----------------------------------------------------

Jesus warns disciples he is to leave them John 16:5,7,28, In the separation He will leave them, but He made sure when He said

Matthew 28:20, after He was resurrected this is said, He did, not have to leave them anymore, now He is always around, He has received the full glorification which He had before He was born, thus He is always around spiritually, even when He is not around, The Spirit of Christ, is He.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The Holy Spirit not given until Jesus death John 7:39

The Holy Spirit given before Jesus's birth Luke 1:41,67

I explained about this already in the first part of this message.

---------------------------------------------------

Judah hanging himself Matthew 27:5-7

Judas ends up falling headlong, then bursting asunder, when he fell this happened, then his bowels gushed out, this part happened when He fell off the thing which he hung himself with. Acts 1:18

---------------------------------------------------

Women had bought spices for Jesus in does not say when, remember the scripture says, had bought, past tense. Mark 16:1

Women prepared anointing spices for Jesus before, or during the sabbath, we can not see for sure in scripture, it would still be alright if they did by this on the sabbath, because Christ showed helping someone on the sabbath is permissible. Luke 23:56

---------------------------------------------

Salvation to few who are chosen Matt. 7:14; 22:14; Luke 12:32; 13:24 John 6:37,65; 15:16, 19, Rom. 8:29; 9:11-23 Eph. 1:4

Salvation available to those who want it Matthew 7:7-8; 11:28 John 3:16; 5:40; 7:37 Acts 2:21 Rev. 3:20

These scriptures prove everyone is chosen to do things before they are born, and in the manifestation some will choose correctly, and some will not, thus we have a choice, but we are made to choose in with certain decisions.

Proverbs 16:4 States the ones who choose evil shall not be unpunished.

John 1:29, 1 John 4:14 World means everyone, and the elect, are everyone.

John 4:42 Whoever believes is everyone.

1 Cor. 15:29 This is talking about the truth of the resurrection.

Heb. 2:9 Show what he sufferred for us, that we could be saved.

------------------

Vanillagorilla said satan is free to act as he pleases", but the scriptures which he uses, and alittle more, show Job 1:2-7; 2:1-2; Zech. 3:1; Matthew 4:1; 1 Peter 5:8 Shows satan must only do what God allows, thus God controls him, his choices are limited.

The angels who rebelled against God are chained up-unto the day of judgement Jude 6-7, any angel is under punishment from God they are not allowed to do some things, and they can only do what God wants them to do.

-----------------------

James, and John ask Jesus for special places Mark 10:35-37

The mother of James, and John asks for special places for them Matt. 20:20-22.

It is possible both James, and John, and there mother asked, maybe the mother first. 20:22 They say...in the instance of this context of scripture.

Even if the tradition by mouth is not totally perfect, the truth of God is not lost.

-----------------------------

vanillagorilla said, no one born of God sins" 1 John 3:9 I say with Christ, living according to the law of the Spirit of life.

vanillagorilla said, everyone sins" Romans 3:23, 1 John 1:8 I say without Christ, everyone sins, If Christ intercedes, and they follow Him through Him, they are not under law, but under grace, thus the context for that scripture is speaking of those who do not follow God.

--------------------------------

No one is righteous Romans 3:10

If they are not following Christ completely yes this is true, in that case because they do not truly believe in Christ, they are still under the law, and they are not righteous.

There are righteous James 5:16 With Christ all things are possible, people through Him are made righteous. If we are in Christ we are also in God The Father, and we know the Father is righteous, so therefore we receive the righteousness of God in Christ.

I will continue later. Grace, peace, and mercy to you all in Jesus Christ's name Amayn.

There are many more such teachings, but I am tired of having to write them all, so I am not going to.

Know this, many teachings go right together, sometimes one person says one thing, and another another thing because in there mind that is what happened, for instance if they say one person, and the other person says two people, most likely there were two people, but the one person who said one person, did not know there was another person, but also, if there are any errors, the reason is because of oral tradition, think about this, if computers give errors, then certainly, the people who were doing oral tradition have more of a chance, then computers do to make number errors, meaning all errors if they are errors, are number errors. I mean if one person says one name, and another person says another name either this is a different way to say the same name, or this is because someone got the oral tradition alittle messed up, yet no errors mess up the truth of who God is, and what He has done for us, and what we are commanded to do by Him, in order to have the righteousness of God in Christ.