IGNORED

The Cross

keysha

because of the mystery that what we see, if you look at it in that format they all are people, It was not to pleased the people, it was because they thought He came to take their kingdom because the scriptures says a king is born and they used the peoples for political game,in the same way Saul wanted to killed David, because a king was born. Either way you look at it in human form Caesar,Pilate and people... its a mystery!

If you want to get technical, yes, those three had a hand in it.

But if it were not for the religious leaders stirring up the crowd, Pilate would have released Jesus.

If you want to get really really technical, it was God Himself who caused His Son to be crucified.

-------------------------------------------------------------

What's this mystery you speak of?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a mystery, something you have to mediate on and not just read what you see because Paul say it is a hidden mystery' The Word of GOD"

I don't believe that the mystery that Paul spoke of had anything to do with how Christ died or who killed Him.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1978

because of the mystery that what we see, if you look at it in that format they all are people, It was not to pleased the people, it was because they thought He came to take their kingdom because the scriptures says a king is born and they used the peoples for political game,in the same way Saul wanted to killed David, because a king was born. Either way you look at it in human form Caesar,Pilate and people... its a mystery!

If you want to get technical, yes, those three had a hand in it.

But if it were not for the religious leaders stirring up the crowd, Pilate would have released Jesus.

If you want to get really really technical, it was God Himself who caused His Son to be crucified.

-------------------------------------------------------------

What's this mystery you speak of?

I been saying it , the whole while

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62

What three powers put JESUS on the cross?

Tell me.

caesar, pilate and people.

Pilate didn't wanted to crucify Jesus.

He found no guilt in Him.

What kind of judge publically declares a man innocent of all charges brought against him and then sentences him to death anyway?

It's my sin that killed Jesus.

being moulded

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

To be on the serious side, the three powers are the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. As mentioned, He gave His life for us ... nobody took it from Him.

Tell me.

What kind of judge publically declares a man innocent of all charges brought against him and then sentences him to death anyway?

Tell me.

Tell me.

Tell me.

A coward who, when faced with the possibility that the poeple would begin to riot if he did not do what they were demanding he do, is more concerned about how he would explain to Caesar why he, as governor of Judea, was too incompetent to have the sense to prevent yet another Jewish revolt by executing a man who, though innocent, was far too insignificant to be worth saving.

A coward who, when faced with the possibility that the poeple would begin to riot if he did not do what they were demanding he do, is more concerned about how he would explain to Caesar why he, as governor of Judea, was too incompetent to have the sense to prevent yet another Jewish revolt by executing a man who, though innocent, was far too insignificant to be worth saving.

Whether he was a coward or not, it was the religious leaders who wanted Jesus dead.

Whether he was a coward or not, it was the religious leaders who wanted Jesus dead.

That's 100% true. But that desn't absolve Pilate of the sin of putting an innocent man to death when he knew perfectly well He was innocent. If a judge sentences your son to death knowing that he is innocent of the charges brought against him, because the judge fears the wrath of another or of others, would the fact that others were demanding the death of your son absolve the judge's guilt of your son's death?

And it certainly doesn't absolve us of our responsibility - because it was because of our sin that He went to the cross in the first place. But Cobalt1959 is right - He laid His life down of Himself, for our sakes, praise Him.

being molded

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  692
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  03/02/1946

No one was able to put Jesus on the Cross He laid His own life down for us.

:thumbsup:

There is no power in heaven or earth that had the ability to put Christ on the Cross. He said, I have the power to lay down my life and the power to raise it up (paraphrased). This plan was laid before the foundation of the world. (Revelation 13:8)