• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/23/1973

I came back from PA a short while ago. It was a good, not great time. I met awesome brothers and sisters in the LORD. We talked about mine, and thier issues. My roommate and I struggled with the same stuff. We hit it off.

I had an awesome encounter with GOD in a small Chapel at the Retreat. It was so joyous. Folks saw a change in me. Talk about laying your cares at the foot of the Cross. A very powerfull thing to do.

I did some Stand Up Comedy there. It was all clean. Even the young children enjoyed my set. Never underestimate the power of the sound effect of a flushing toilet. It was great. GOD even wrote me a joke before I went on. There was, to my surprise, Praise and Worship Music at the talent show. I was not expecting that. I was expecting more along the lines of goofy stuff. There was plenty of that too. But, I digress. I was enthralled by this song. And I was thinking about being lost before CHRIST came into my life. And I was mulling over the words Praise and Worship. And GOD put MAZE and Worship into my head. Maze + Worship=Maze Worship. I saw myself walking through a maze and not being able to get out. So I used that in my set. It got a great response.

More to come after I have slept.

No I did not meet my Soul Mate. But got a couple of answers as to why.

LOVE TO ALL & THANKS FOR PRAYERS, ENCOURAGEMENT, AND SUPPORT!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Good stuff! :cool:

PRIASE THE LORD!!!!

:wub::24::24::24:

:emot-pray:

Wow, an ovation of emoticons. Bibs, may I call you Bibs? Lovely! And if anyone wants to see pics, or the video of the skit I helped write and direct. Please PM me an e-mail address.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/21/1973

Hi Mikado,

If you have that earnest desire of having a "soul mate", I think God placed it in your heart because He wants you to believe Him for it.

Of course, the girl will not come as easily (God wants you to have faith) and maybe, a little later in your life, she'll appear. I'm about the same age as you, and I believe that we all have some personal issues to tackle, especially, five years from now, we're approaching 40. :emot-poke:

Now, relationships are just the most important thing. Our life is a series of relationships that we build, and it's basically made of those. Never forget to cultivate friendships first... and be positive. Confidence always attracts people, not just in romantic ways... but everywhere, people rally towards those who can inspire them.

I hope that you will be free to be who you are, and do yourself a favor, love yourself, accept yourself for the way God made you, flabs and all.

You are special.

Ning

Hi Mikado,

If you have that earnest desire of having a "soul mate", I think God placed it in your heart because He wants you to believe Him for it.

Of course, the girl will not come as easily (God wants you to have faith) and maybe, a little later in your life, she'll appear. I'm about the same age as you, and I believe that we all have some personal issues to tackle, especially, five years from now, we're approaching 40. :101:

Now, relationships are just the most important thing. Our life is a series of relationships that we build, and it's basically made of those. Never forget to cultivate friendships first... and be positive. Confidence always attracts people, not just in romantic ways... but everywhere, people rally towards those who can inspire them.

I hope that you will be free to be who you are, and do yourself a favor, love yourself, accept yourself for the way God made you, flabs and all.

You are special.

Ning

Awe Ning, thanks for that. I needed to hear it. Self confidence is a weak point for me. One reason, I believe, that I am a Stand Up Comic is for that reason. We are a very insecure lot, we are. And I am very insecure with women. It takes time to get to know me. And I am a shy awkward man on dates. I need someone who understands it. I have a surplus of insecurity, and a deficiancy of self confidence. YIKES!!!

I pray that my Soul Mate is coming before 40. I do want the option of having children. A son, Daniel, and a daughter Arielle. A house on a nice street. Picture Our House(in the middle of our street) by Madness. I dated a girl once and we talked about baby names. Daniel and Arielle, we fell in love with them. Daniel for my earth father. And Arielle because it is such a pretty name. And, no, I am not a Little Mermaid fan. Though the combination of Daniel Sebastian has a nice ring to it. I LOVE THE LION KING MOST OF ALL. But Simba does not a boys name make, me thinks. At least not on the School Playground.

God helps those who CANNOT help themselves. I need help, both heavenly and earthly, to love myself. I feel so :taped::laugh: ! But want to feel :emot-hug::th_praying: and :laugh: !After so much hatred, from others and me, love is a hard skill to learn. Again, Ning, PRAISE GOD for your awesome thoughts and advice. BIG :33: HUGS TO YOU!!!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/21/1973

(((hugs))) back to you too, Mikado.

God be with you always. He will help, because He said it and that promise is immutable like God.

Ning