IGNORED

the Fall of American society has begun...

slim777

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

The fall of American society hasn't just begun; it's been going on for a long time.  It's no suprise if you know your history.  Nations begin with good principles, rise to great wealth and power, become lazy, immoral, corrupt and are conquered or crash under their own weight.  Israel would be blessed by God and things would go well until they became proud and drew away from Him.  Then they would be conqued and enslaved.  There also have been revivals and reformations that have reversed the course of nations.  God can do anything He wants.  There are still many Christians in this nation and God hears our prayers.  We need to continue with our Christian witness and keep praying for the country because it is possible to turn it around, but remember that whatever happens to America, we're residents of the Kingdom of God.  Keep on doing God's work and you'll have peace and security no matter how badly things are falling apart around you.  Keep your eyes on God!

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  428
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3

Today I was thinking of just how many people don�t believe that God exist , people chose the believe and to them it suit them so they can do what they want to with no conscience that there is God to condemn them...

Then they can live anyway they want to no problems with any interference . The atheist has said in his heart there is no God .. He enjoys making fun of anyone that believe in God .. Somehow he get some kind of gratitude out of it and to be honest I have no idea why ..

Most of us that acknowledge God have no problem with believing , because know well that the earth and the universe just didn�t come from no where and it is certain that the big bang is no more than a heathen theory ..

Man has to recognize the perfect order that nature has set up, we have the three season , rain that falls on the earth , and the stars and the element to see at night. A blundering fool would know that it took and intelligent far greater than man can know to devise just a perfect atmosphere for man to breath and thrive.

Atheist say it all come about by the big bang theory and just happen to come together ,

Evolution teaches that men sprang from monkey and evolved to become man, which is hog wash, and don�t hold up because it is ridiculous to think that man use be a monkey and after thousand of years he evolved to be a man� no body in their right mind would fall for such a untrue statement , teaching such foolishness doesn�t surprise me at all, man like to amuse himself with nothing but false lies that only ..

It is a know fact that God give all us the ability to reason, and too think thing out and to weight facts against lies and make up stuff that man has determined to me .. And Atheist cannot disprove God he hasn�t a foot to stand on.

Take a good look at the record of the Bible its been here for a long time and is still working today people of past ages have built their lives around its percepts and values, and it still is going strong,

But man what to stomp good out because he is and evil creature that hate God and good. Prayers use to be prayed in school house now its against the law, because Atheist has taken it away from the freedom, of praying, and our school are in a mess, think of all the school shooting , we never had that in the 50s and 60s but prayer was taken and the teacher right to make a child mind is gone as well, when I come up our principle would thrash your hide if you did something wrong and mean in school, and this never warped my mind he whipped student with a paddle and it was not abuse but it was for correction and believe me it worked and stung a while on you backside, but it set a mind set to not do the mean things again or you get some of the same a paddling�..where is discipline today ? What has happen to authority of the teachers and principle

All is gone from society taken away by the none believers and Atheist.. One little woman took all the right for the children to pray in school , simply because she was a heathen, and look what happen to her in the end she was murdered for the evil that she has done against God and man�what has happened has affected society and our way of life that was good and accepted of God�.preacher from the mts of ky

I think it is tied to the decline of faith in this country.

Today, most churches do not stand on the truth at all.

Compromise of essential truths are what has lead to this. People believe if we only compromise on the truth with the unsaved, they will believe. It does not work. How will they believe in what the churches do not believe or stand for.

Nor is it blessed by God.

Today stand for 6 day recent creation and most Christians will attack you,

Today stand for the King James Bible and most Christians will attack you,

Today stand for salvation just by faith and not works and most Christians will attack you.

Today stand for eternal security and once saved only saved and most Christians will attack you.

So in schools, children are long ago lost because of evolution.

And in churches nobody hears the straight gospel.

Society is falling because less people are being saved.

Compromise of the truth has fueled the fall.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Actually, American society isn't that bad. Yes, there are things that I would like changed (better education, abolishment of the death penalty, ect), but its a pretty good society overall.

Actually, American society isn't that bad. Yes, there are things that I would like changed (better education, abolishment of the death penalty, ect), but its a pretty good society overall.

But the issue is who is being worshipped. The one true God, Jesus Christ, or someone else.

Most do not worship the one true God.

Evolution is a lie.

All religions are not true, in fact, only the Holy Bible is true.

50 million abortions just in the US alone since 1973 is not a good thing as all.

I would disagree with you.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  145

But the issue is who is being worshipped. The one true God, Jesus Christ, or someone else.

Evolution is a lie.

50 million abortions just in the US alone since 1973 is not a good thing as all.

So? People can chose who they want to worship. Their just being who they are.

Evolution is a lie.

So? People can chose who they want to worship. Their just being who they are.

Worshipping the devil may not be so good.

Also it is evil to not worshipping the Creator and Saviour.

It is also evil not to thank God Almighty.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Crypto-zoologists search for evidence of the existence of mysterious supposed creatures such as Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster.  These quests are significant signs of human quests towards rationalism perhaps in any age.  Could these crypto-zoologists hold special significance in these times of mass noise?

The Hollywood (USA) movie "Queen of the Damned" (2002) is a vampire adaptation film that explores the story of advanced civilization confronting an ancient evil in the form of a dangerous sinister sorceress-vampire and discovering the cultural necessity of evolution prioritization.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  166

Today I was thinking of just how many people don't believe that God exist , people chose the believe and to them it suit them so they can do what they want to with no conscience that there is God to condemn them...

Then they can live anyway they want to no problems with any interference . The atheist has said in his heart there is no God .. He enjoys making fun of anyone that believe in God .. Somehow he get some kind of gratitude out of it and to be honest I have no idea why ..

Most of us that acknowledge God have no problem with believing , because know well that the earth and the universe just didn't come from no where and it is certain that the big bang is no more than a heathen theory ..

Actually, I didn't "choose" to stop believing in God. It just sort of happened. I really wanted to believe, and tried hard for two years to make it work, but in the end, I couldn't. I most certainly didn't stop believing so I could free myself up to pursue some sort of hedonistic goals, or something.

Now, I'm sure it's easy for some people to place the blame solely on me, and say that I just needed more faith. Maybe that's true and maybe it's not, but it is certainly non-falsifiable. The beauty of that argument is, no matter how much faith someone brings to the table, if they didn't get the desired results, you can simply declare they needed more.

Man has to recognize the perfect order that nature has set up, we have the three season , rain that falls on the earth , and the stars and the element to see at night. A blundering fool would know that it took and intelligent far greater than man can know to devise just a perfect atmosphere for man to breath and thrive.

Atheist say it all come about by the big bang theory and just happen to come together ,

Evolution teaches that men sprang from monkey and evolved to become man, which is hog wash, and don't hold up because it is ridiculous to think that man use be a monkey and after thousand of years he evolved to be a man? no body in their right mind would fall for such a untrue statement , teaching such foolishness doesn't surprise me at all, man like to amuse himself with nothing but false lies that only ..

Lets say, for sake of argument, that we were to completely disprove evolution and the big bang in a way that no one could argue about it. That still wouldn't prove God. Assuming it would is setting up a false dichotomy.

And Atheist cannot disprove God he hasn't a foot to stand on.

This is quite true. I don't believe in God because I can prove he doesn't exist, but rather, because I don't see any evidence that he does. So, I wouldn't take the stance that God doesn't exist; I'm simply withholding judgment until I see further evidence.

Take a good look at the record of the Bible its been here for a long time and is still working today people of past ages have built their lives around its percepts and values, and it still is going strong,

A lot of books have been around for a long time, and that doesn't make them true. There are also people that are totally willing to believe things that were obviously made up out of whole cloth. Take Wicca and Scientology, for example. Both of these religions were created within the memory of my living grandmother, and people still totally believe them!

But man what to stomp good out because he is and evil creature that hate God and good. Prayers use to be prayed in school house now its against the law, because Atheist has taken it away from the freedom, of praying, and our school are in a mess, think of all the school shooting , we never had that in the 50s and 60s but prayer was taken and the teacher right to make a child mind is gone as well, when I come up our principle would thrash your hide if you did something wrong and mean in school, and this never warped my mind he whipped student with a paddle and it was not abuse but it was for correction and believe me it worked and stung a while on you backside, but it set a mind set to not do the mean things again or you get some of the same a paddling?..where is discipline today ? What has happen to authority of the teachers and principle

All is gone from society taken away by the none believers and Atheist..

You have your facts mixed up. Children can still totally pray in school. Children can even lead prayer in school. What was changed is that teachers and the institution cannot lead prayer. This is a good thing. It keeps the institution from dictating what religion is going to be the correct one.

Imagine if a Muslim teacher tried to lead an Islamic prayer in a class. All of the non-Muslims would be outraged (and for a good reason!). This is simply offering the same protections to non-Christians, which is fair.

Prayer is still totally legal in schools. The First Amendment was strengthened, not weakened with that ruling.

One little woman took all the right for the children to pray in school , simply because she was a heathen, and look what happen to her in the end she was murdered for the evil that she has done against God and man?what has happened has affected society and our way of life that was good and accepted of God?.preacher from the mts of ky

I dont' think this proves what you want it to prove. The woman made sure the First Amendment was afforded equally to all children in school, and she was murdered for it. This is a bad thing.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Crypto-zoologists search for evidence of the existence of mysterious supposed creatures such as Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster.  These quests are significant signs of human quests towards rationalism perhaps in any age.  Could these crypto-zoologists hold special significance in these times of mass noise?

The Hollywood (USA) movie "Queen of the Damned" (2002) is a vampire adaptation film that explores the story of advanced civilization confronting an ancient evil in the form of a dangerous sinister sorceress-vampire and discovering the cultural necessity of evolution prioritization.

What???  :confused: 

I just realized how old this thread is! 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I've been considering alternative interpretations of the Book of Job, a Biblican passage exploring the symbolic significance of God testing man through developments of human civilization.

Many people would argue that Job was tested in terms of the humiliation of losing his property and career, which in these times, reflects a general greed for consumerism convenience.

However, it could also be interpreted that Job was tested in terms of the humiliation of losing his human appeal itself (albeit as a result of the loss of property and career), which in these times, reflects a general gluttony for media fame.

If America is to recover from a rapture about complacency, it has to consider how perspectives on self-image humiliation can lead to demoralization. Could consumerism convenience technologies somehow facilitate a return to home living happiness? If I can rent a Hollywood (USA) movie on Netflix and enjoy it with my wife on Saturday night, will I feel more satisfied about living a simple and peaceful life?