• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Thanks a lot. This post has raised quite a ruckus at some other places. I only ask that people actually read it and then show me where I am taking anything out of context. Obviously I worked hard on this and I believe that it is simple enough and accurately presented.

I disagree with you. Plenty has been posted about the rapture occurring before the trib. In fact there are threads that address this issue exclusively. So, I won't bother to get into it with you. I just wanted to make sure that you knew that there are many here who disagree with your position.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

This thread is not about the Rapture. There are countless of those elsewhere here. I would suggest finding one of them and "resurrecting" it...pun intended! :emot-hug:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Thanks a lot. This post has raised quite a ruckus at some other places. I only ask that people actually read it and then show me where I am taking anything out of context. Obviously I worked hard on this and I believe that it is simple enough and accurately presented.
You are not mistaken you are right on, however you will cause a ruckus in here with that type of belief as well. Many are blinded by their need to elude the tribulation, and by the false teachers running ramped in the church today. They will never see the truth no matter how much their belief opposes scripture. In saying that, I will also say this, you are doing God's work in speaking the truth and you will be rewarded accordingly, as will the false teachers of the pretrib rapture be rewarded according to their works.

I disagree ezekiel. They will believe when they find that they haven,t been raptured and are enduring great tribulation. My concern with the whole pre-trib concept or belief is that it falls right into satans hands because there so many who will believe that Jesus/God was a lie and that the antichrist is the true Messiah. Because of the very tribulation they thought they were going to escape from.

What a scary thought to think that the antichrist could one day be considered Jesus/God.

This thread is not about the Rapture. There are countless of those elsewhere here. I would suggest finding one of them and "resurrecting" it...pun intended! ;)

What is wrong with this thread. Do you have a problem with newbies who have never posted here and want to talk about something that has been talked about but is bothering them or that they have aquestion about?

I hope not.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  01/02/1977

This thread is not about the Rapture. There are countless of those elsewhere here. I would suggest finding one of them and "resurrecting" it...pun intended! :cool:

What is wrong with this thread. Do you have a problem with newbies who have never posted here and want to talk about something that has been talked about but is bothering them or that they have aquestion about?

I hope not.

I like this thread. ;) I can't start a new one yet. This thread is entitled "Christ's Second COming." The rapture is, in my understanding, part of Messiah's second coming. If you disagree than that makes my post all the more relevant to this thread. Did you read my post?

Thanks for coming to my aid, Massorite. :)

Edited by adimus

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  01/02/1977

I disagree with you. Plenty has been posted about the rapture occurring before the trib. In fact there are threads that address this issue exclusively. So, I won't bother to get into it with you. I just wanted to make sure that you knew that there are many here who disagree with your position.

"I only ask that people actually read it and then show me where I am taking anything out of context."

Edited by adimus

This thread is not about the Rapture. There are countless of those elsewhere here. I would suggest finding one of them and "resurrecting" it...pun intended! :)

I hope not.

I like this thread. :thumbsup: I can't start a new one yet. This thread is entitled "Christ's Second COming." The rapture is, in my understanding, part of Messiah's second coming. If you disagree than that makes my post all the more relevant to this thread. Did you read my post?

Thanks for coming to my aid, Marrorite. :emot-hug:

You are very welcome.

Guest R.Barlow
Just a question ?????????as Jesus having a psychot????????????? :whistling:

When the Lord returns do believers go into the millennial kingdom in their mortal bodies?

The Lord has already come Matt16:27 "there are some standing here who will not taste death before the womhowill not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom Two dats later He told the high priest who judged him "You will see the son of man seated at the right had of Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven." Wasing Jesus having a psychotic break or are there 3,000 year old men waitingfor the return

When the Lord returns do believers go into the millennial kingdom in their mortal bodies?

The Lord has already come Matt16:27 "there are some standing here who will not taste death before the womhowill not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom Two dats later He told the high priest who judged him "You will see the son of man seated at the right had of Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven." Wasing Jesus having a psychotic break or are there 3,000 year old men waitingfor the return

So where is He now?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

You merely misunderstand scripture.

Matthew 16:28

And I tell you the truth, some standing here right now will not die before they see the Son of Man coming in his Kingdom.