• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,634
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/18/1961

Bob!! are you my twin from another dimension? :suspect: Just Kiddin .. But yur Life Testimony fits mine to a T!! ..... Yes 2bba.. The Lord allows us to go through things in life .. ive lost almost all my family ... lost my parents in 92 3 days apart and two siblings last yr i month apart they were both younger than i ... Have been to the gutter... Face Down a few times . Praying Why me Lord? Why Me?... I Praise God That He allowed me to live ..... to Go thru These things .. For we Grow in Strength in Our spirit .. It Is Just When You think you cant go on is when The Lord Shall Move ... Be assured my friend that with God all Things are possible..... He wouldnt allow you to go thru this Alone .. Our Lord is right there with you .. Love in Christ Yur Brother .... Chuck

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Father, I pray for this Brother who is going through so much. Nothing happens but for our ultimate good, but it is so hard to see sometimes Lord. Give him this realization, as you gave it to me at my lowest point ever. Amen.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  393
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/05/1955

delete

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

2bba: Hie. Tough days huh?

A bit from my own xp: When the devil hit me, I knew that the thief comes to steal, kill and destroy. Jesus did not say he would n't come.

I am happy that you have held on to this point. When I was hit, the devil would whisper a lot of things into my ears. When I would go to the hospital he would say, "you are not coming back you are gonna die". When I would want to sleep, he would say others things to make me afraid.

I think in the face of trials God wants us to go into his WORD and get some hope against hope. Some faith that everything is going to be ok. Your get out plan:

1. Continue to go to church (and doing all the things you know you should be doing)

2. Spend time reading the bible every day - focussing on areas that affirm your faith that you are healed, delivered and provided for.

3. Keep praying (remember the woman in Luke 18?)

4. Start speaking (that confessing thing is it!) your victory and hold on to that confession - stop describing the details of your sufferings with everyone you meet. (When they ask, "How are you?" you answer, "I am fine thanks"- and nobody will get hurt!)

Remember, Jesus came to give you life, the devil is the one who wants to take it away!! IN SHORT: ANYTHING THE LEAST BIT WRONG IS THE DEVIL!

FIGHT AND IF YOU MUST DIE, YOU SHALL DIE STANDING ON THE WORD!

God will also use your experiences to make you stronger and also help others along the way. But if you don't fight- the enemy is after your life (I am sure I don't have to tell you that - you know for sure).

It may be little by little, but things will begin to get better. The devil won't want to leave your life but he HAS to if decide to begin to take those small steps EVERYDAY!

TRZ :P

It may be little by little, but things will begin to get better. The devil won't want to leave your life but he HAS to if decide to begin to take those small steps EVERYDAY!

TRZ -

Thank you for your kind words. Things are getting better all the time, and I realize now that

Guest s2v0h0s5
I don't even have one friend, not even my wife now.

You do have one friend...your almighty father...he loves you always has always will...through the good times and the bad times...Just remember that

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  557
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  09/21/1976

This is the question that would be good to ask. God show me what you want me to do to serve you, and your Only beggotten Son Jesus Christ, in that is where you will find the answer which will be helpful to you. Yet if you want to know everything in regards to things, about what you are asking all is possible, and all can be true, but no matter what is true, we are told to serve, and love God through Jesus Christ. So if you are stuck on somethoughts, become fixed in God through Christ, and not fixed on those things of knowledge, knowledge is good, but if you do not add love to knowledge, knowledge puffs up, and leads away from The Almighty, but no matter how much knowledge someone gets, if they have love along with knowledge, they move toward The all knowing, merciful, all seeing, all powerful One.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  284
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/29/1940

Dearest 2bba

I well keep you in my prayers. I'm glad you found this board. God Bless You My Brother. Love, Faith :t2:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Christians for putting up with me. If I were one of the seven dwarfs, I would be Grumpy and Sleepy - lol. I just came to this first message of mine to delete what I had said - but a still small voice within said I should not be ashamed - that it might help someone else. I really don

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  284
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/29/1940

TRZ stop describing the details of your sufferings with everyone you meet. (When they ask, "How are you?" you answer, "I am fine thanks"- and nobody will get hurt!)
I agree with all of your post to 2bba, except for the above. Maybe the person he is talking to, is having a similar problem or just to know that they are not alone. God Bless, Faith :rofl: