Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hey Steven I sent you this private message, however you PMs are disabled for one reason or another, here is the message I sent.....

Hey Steven, I used you post to start a thread it is called ''The burden of speaking out against the pretrib rapture'' You are not alone God has chosen those that will heed His word in these last to speak the truth to the church. I must warn you, many will ignore your words and many will ridicule you, however you must stay true to to what you know God has laid on your heart. Trust His word and never let anyone deter you from His truth.

Thank you...I am new to this I will try and find the thread. God's message isn't just about pretrib rapture but rapture in whole. I don't know why He chose me...I don't go to church....I believe in Him and Christ....I am saved and born again....I am know I am not afraid of anyone but Him. I feel exhausted I can't keep my mind off of Him though and this message.

Thank you with all the love of Christ,

Steven

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

(your point) I do not know what translation you are using but in Romans 14:14 Paul is speaking of meat and that none of it is ''unclean'' of its own but what ever a man believes to be unclean it is unclean to him. I do believe you can use that referring to personal sin on some gray areas, but you cannot use it in terms of evil. Evil is evil regardless of who believes it not to be.

(My point)

I have heard people say that verse is about meat, like that was the most important statement in the verses before it. But Pauls point is a little deeper than meat, which comes before the discussion of what day to worship and the talk of stumbling block and the other points in the chapter.

If it seems evil to you, say so. Do not go and watch or even dare to look near it. But, to tell all these people in this thread who disagree with you that they have bad discernment and are wrong, is the very oposit of point of Romans 14.

Those who are stronger in their faith and position who are able to see it without the influence of the evil you percieve, should be free to do so. If a weaker brother sees it, then you should teach him that it is what you feel it is.

I never told anyone not to go see the Golden Compass, I wish every Christian would see it. Learning what the enemy is teaching and doing is vital to a good counter offensive.

But try to note the differences in the two movies, as best you can, one was written for the express purpose of indoctrinating children into embracing demons by an atheist, the other is fantasy to entertain by a Christian.

If you can not see that difference for yourself, that is fine. Do according to your convictions.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

I did not tell anyone not to watch Harry Potter, I simply am stating the fact that the two are equally evil.

What you call fact, most people would call opinion.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I did not tell anyone not to watch Harry Potter, I simply am stating the fact that the two are equally evil.

Have you ever read any of the books or seen any of the movies?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

J.K. Rowling has said that she is a Christian.

Is she?

I heard she is a practising white witch.

There's the problem in your post...."I heard."

Don't believe everything you hear.