IGNORED

Satan Released After 1000 Years

2bba

Guest onwingsaseagles

quote by 2bba

It says that we will be here on Earth during the millennial reign of Christ, we being all the Christians who have been resurrected. The ones who were on Earth when Christ returns will continue to have kids, grow old and die, while we don

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Well I can give my studied opinion on this topic.

Why did all the people turn against God after they witnessed his miraculous powers when he freed them from Egypt? Why did they mumble and complain about manna and God's laws?

Why do people prefer the teachings and traditions of men to Gods?

For much the same reasons , pride , tradition will they follow Satan after the 1000 year reign.

Guest The Ancient Words
Why do people prefer the teachings and traditions of men to Gods?

For much the same reasons , pride , tradition will they follow Satan after the 1000 year reign.

The reason is simple: Satan promises "freedom", but it's an illusion. God's slave is truly free, because without God there is only death. What's truly mind boggling is how Satan got 1/3 of the angels to follow him, after witnessing the Creation first-hand, and seeing God's power. Clearly, God is demanding, and Lucifer is seductive.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Revelation 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

This has been bothering me since I read the 12th book in the Left Behind series.

Do you realize that you and I are there when this all happens? How have we let Jesus down so much that our descendants are deceived once again right in the midst of Jesus Himself. And all of us Christians who have lived for 1000+ years, why have we not influenced these lost souls towards wanting Christ?

How can these children have been born and raised during a literal heaven on Earth conspire against God? Does he not take care of their every need? I cannot imagine hearts so HARD. How can this be? What have we been doing for a thousand years? I know it is not up to Christians to save the world but you would think that the lost would not number into the sand of the sea.

Hi 2bba,

Do you realize that the left behind series are not inspired writings or movies of God?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

This is madness... You are all mad. Religion is a disease, and it is the deadliest one man has ever encountered.

Hi Nayeval,

I agree with you religion is a disease, but having a belief in Jesus Christ is a different story. Many people a religious about football, soccer, cricket their money, whatever one uses these things are a disease.

Loving Jesus Christ and reading His word and understanding His word is not a religion it is a relationship, that I am guilty of and I would never give that up for any religion.

I pray you find the truth and I pray you will be set free.

John 8:31-32

31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him,

Edited by Isa