IGNORED

What a dishonest and horrible world we live in.

Blien

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

I wrote once to all of you asking for prayers of strenght and vindication for what was happening to me at work with my coworker who was trying to get me fired. That gay guy in my office, the one who caused me so much heart ache after the second day of starting work with this company.. Well he's up to his no good nonsense again. And I'm really really really getting sick to my heart with all of it. Why doesn't he just act normal and just accept me for who I am and try to work with me. Instead he's the most self-centered, narcissistic, dishonest and backstabbing person I've ever known. He OPENLY talks about firing me in front of my boss and gloats in other people he's had fired in the past. And my boss? As dishonest and self serving as the rest of them. He will fire me in a minute if I cross him and I've been trying with all my might not to.

So I took all my prayers up to the Lord do you know what kind of message I've been getting from God as well? He's telling me to forgive him and to talk to him, try to befriend him... but, I don't believe this is God talking to me. How could it be? How could I befriend an enemy who stabs me right through the heart repeatedly. I can barely look at him without an angry disappointed gaze. If he had not been my coworker I would have seriously pounded him to the ground for all the things he had been doing to me, I seriously can't look at him without thinking how much I hate him for what he has done. For all the evil he payed me for the good I've done to him. While he was telling my manger how much I am incompetent and not "a good fit" for the company and making everyone in the office side with him. I told my manager, that I'm not what he is accusing me off and I have all the paper work with me to show him if he wants to but my objective is not to get him fired. Rather that I wanted to resolve it and hopefully we can grow an accept each other.. I did many things to save his face when he messed up. I never complained about him, not even once about the things he did until I my manger pressed me and even though I did not tell him everything so that he would have a chance to redeem himself. But that guy... he cares not about anyone. There is no love in him. Just hatred and Jealousy. Should I just keep silent about this? Why shouldn't I be vindicated? Why can't he just leave me alone?

And what makes it even worse? My friends at work tell me to accept the world as one shade of Grey and to accept it. What? Why should I be dishonest just because they are? I live to honor God and to show my love to him.. why should I lie and back stab and be as dirty as they are just because someone does it to me?

stand above this sort of action. we all, whether we accept it or not, we all will be standing before the KING on judgment day.

God is everyones GOD whether they like it or not. and everyone will answer for every word, and every action, good, bad and indifferent. continue to work honestly, with integrety, even when everyone else is standing around the water fountain gossiping, continue working, during breaks, sit apart, at lunch sit apart. sanctify yourself keep yourself spotless, we are bound for some very difficult times in the near future, stand by..... be blessed that you might be able to be counted with the faithful.

the pressure will get worse. heads up is given. for all those that follow, that truely follow Christ, the ridicule and troubles are just begining, if we are unable to handle these little pest, we are definitely not going to be able to handle the larger troubles that are coming our way...... the USA is no longer a country for God...... there are only a handful of people that still follow Christ. and that handful can either decrease or increase by what we do for God.

I believe we can still turn this country around, and it will have nothing to do with the politicians, has nothing to do with the people that are in office, for they are not following God like they should, and the ones that do, well, they are in the same boat you are, if they do not do as the group does, they are trouble makers and rocking the boat.....

LET US ALL ROCK THE BOAT A LITTLE BIT MORE, A LITTLE BIT HARDER.... those that are with Christ, will not have to worry much..... those with out Christ, well, maybe getting thrown from the boat will wake them up......

let us have a TROUBLE MAKING MINISTRY AND SHAKE UP THIS TOWN.

mike

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  03/06/1967

I wrote once to all of you asking for prayers of strenght and vindication for what was happening to me at work with my coworker who was trying to get me fired. That gay guy in my office, the one who caused me so much heart ache after the second day of starting work with this company.. Well he's up to his no good nonsense again. And I'm really really really getting sick to my heart with all of it. Why doesn't he just act normal and just accept me for who I am and try to work with me. Instead he's the most self-centered, narcissistic, dishonest and backstabbing person I've ever known. He OPENLY talks about firing me in front of my boss and gloats in other people he's had fired in the past. And my boss? As dishonest and self serving as the rest of them. He will fire me in a minute if I cross him and I've been trying with all my might not to.

So I took all my prayers up to the Lord do you know what kind of message I've been getting from God as well? He's telling me to forgive him and to talk to him, try to befriend him... but, I don't believe this is God talking to me. How could it be? How could I befriend an enemy who stabs me right through the heart repeatedly. I can barely look at him without an angry disappointed gaze. If he had not been my coworker I would have seriously pounded him to the ground for all the things he had been doing to me, I seriously can't look at him without thinking how much I hate him for what he has done. For all the evil he payed me for the good I've done to him. While he was telling my manger how much I am incompetent and not "a good fit" for the company and making everyone in the office side with him. I told my manager, that I'm not what he is accusing me off and I have all the paper work with me to show him if he wants to but my objective is not to get him fired. Rather that I wanted to resolve it and hopefully we can grow an accept each other.. I did many things to save his face when he messed up. I never complained about him, not even once about the things he did until I my manger pressed me and even though I did not tell him everything so that he would have a chance to redeem himself. But that guy... he cares not about anyone. There is no love in him. Just hatred and Jealousy. Should I just keep silent about this? Why shouldn't I be vindicated? Why can't he just leave me alone?

And what makes it even worse? My friends at work tell me to accept the world as one shade of Grey and to accept it. What? Why should I be dishonest just because they are? I live to honor God and to show my love to him.. why should I lie and back stab and be as dirty as they are just because someone does it to me?

I do not know what it is he did...but while you hate him so much satan will be able to turn even more screw in your life. No you should not accpt if he has been unprofessional or abused his or any power over you. You have the right to report this person to someone higher in your work place.

But I did forgive him Many MANY times.... what grief... would you get angry, if a person SIGHS loudly and clearly shows his disinterest when you are presenting something you find interesting to your manager during your Monday Morning department meetings?? Not one, not two but THREE times... and on THREE separate Monday Morning Meetings???

I tried to forgive him.. so much.... but the result is he stabs me right through the heart and I close my heart to him not to get hurt again and completely ignore him. And result of working 4 feet from this guy for 6 months is that my heart is as cold as ice.. no feelings whatsoever. I can't be a christian anymore because I'm persecuted so bad by him and my other coworkers.. it hurts so bad.

Sounds like life with my brother...he can be a huge arrogant twit too.

ignore him...he iwll go away...and end up getting annoyed as he will not ahve a target to fire on.

Thanks so much for your comments....

Just so you know all my coworkers are ATHEISTS... there are 3 Jews but completely unfaithful to their religion from what I see and hear them say and there is one Wiccan. Before I even got hired by this company I was passionate and on fire for God. I prayed that He let me lead some people to Him so that I can repay him for all the love and care He bestowed upon me when I was at my worst.. but this is too much. My heart is as cold as Ice now and hopelessly sick because of all the crushed hopes I had for making friends with these people.. they constantly repay me Evil for Good. How horrible.

If life is that intollerable...get a differant job or train for one.

This co-worker is such a mocker.. this is what he said today after a vendor called him at lunch asking how he was doing...

"....I'm a violent person. Not physically violent but I like to break people psychologically and emotionally..."

He said this after causing so much trouble with me today.. he left out information about certain project we were work on together and made me look like a fool in front of the account managers.

I understand what God says about loving people but I've tried it and tried it.. I need to escape.. if the Lord helps me I will.

That is unprofessional misconduct ....pure and simple...you need ot make a formal complaint detailing everything ...keeping a copy for yourself...if all else fails

sock the guy :taped::whistling::huh: (just trying to cheer you up a little there ok)

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Psalms 70

1 To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. To bring to remembrance.

Make haste, O God, to deliver me! Make haste to help me, O Lord!

2 Let them be ashamed and confounded Who seek my life; Let them be turned back and confused Who desire my hurt.

3 Let them be turned back because of their shame, Who say, "Aha, aha!"

4 Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; And let those who love Your salvation say continually, "Let God be magnified!"

5 But I am poor and needy; Make haste to me, O God! You are my help and my deliverer; O Lord, do not delay.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Psalms 71

1 In You, O Lord, I put my trust; Let me never be put to shame. 2 Deliver me in Your righteousness, and cause me to escape; Incline Your ear to me, and save me. 3 Be my strong refuge, To which I may resort continually; You have given the commandment to save me, For You are my rock and my fortress. 4 Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, Out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man. 5 For You are my hope, O Lord God; You are my trust from my youth. 6 By You I have been upheld from birth; You are He who took me out of my mother's womb. My praise shall be continually of You. 7 I have become as a wonder to many, But You are my strong refuge. 8 Let my mouth be filled with Your praise And with Your glory all the day. 9 Do not cast me off in the time of old age; Do not forsake me when my strength fails. 10 For my enemies speak against me; And those who lie in wait for my life take counsel together, 11 Saying, "God has forsaken him; Pursue and take him, for there is none to deliver him." 12 O God, do not be far from me; O my God, make haste to help me! 13 Let them be confounded and consumed Who are adversaries of my life; Let them be covered with reproach and dishonor Who seek my hurt.

14 But I will hope continually, And will praise You yet more and more. 15 My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness And Your salvation all the day, For I do not know their limits. 16 I will go in the strength of the Lord God; I will make mention of Your righteousness, of Yours only. 17 O God, You have taught me from my youth; And to this day I declare Your wondrous works. 18 Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, do not forsake me, Until I declare Your strength to this generation, Your power to everyone who is to come. 19 Also Your righteousness, O God, is very high, You who have done great things; O God, who is like You? 20 You, who have shown me great and severe troubles, Shall revive me again, And bring me up again from the depths of the earth. 21 You shall increase my greatness, And comfort me on every side. 22 Also with the lute I will praise you-- And Your faithfulness, O my God! To You I will sing with the harp, O Holy One of Israel. 23 My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing to You, And my soul, which You have redeemed. 24 My tongue also shall talk of Your righteousness all the day long; For they are confounded, For they are brought to shame Who seek my hurt.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

May the plots of the wicked recoil on their own heads. +

• Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

I can't emphasis enough what a true blessing you guys and girls are. When I started to get your comments, I was still steamed and still upset and even now I am still upset but much much MUCH more strengthed in my resolve. Sometimes we just need to speak to someone about problems right? And to be listened to, to be heard and understood? I didn't get much of that from people near me here and you all filled that need. Thank you so so much! Thank you for strengthening my resolve and for praying for me and helping me in intercession. Oh what a Blessing it is to have you people! I'm so Blessed, thanks be to God!

I give all of you a Blessing as the scripture says: "The Lord's Blessing Be Upon You. We Bless You In The Lord's Name" (Psalm 129:8)

I love all of you, thank you so much!