• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/02/1946

Where planet earth came from and when, That Elohim, the only true God, created all things in the whole universe, that He is the only source of life, God's covenants with Israel, and what the future holds, are the main themes of the grandest story ever. God's character and attributes, and why our present life is so dysfunctional, is far more valuable and useful information than anything psychology has to offer.

The Bible was given to us by God, it is not a creation of man. There has never been another book written that is such a challenge to truly understand or that is as reliably true. The Old testament was given to us in the Hebrew language and the New testament was given in Greek without one single error. Everyone who has seriously tried to prove there are errors has had to concede they were wrong. God does not make errors, period!

If you like to be rewarded for your time spent reading and studying, read the Bible!

The King James Version is not perfect but it is the best in English. You will also need the "Vine's Expository Dictionary"

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

Cool post

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

the greatest love story ever.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

My Bible is worn and full of all kinds of "things"... dried roses from the caskets of those I carried and loved..... flowers from my bridal bouquet, Notes from friends written during trying times.... My Bible bulges with things that remind me that I held and read and read this book over and over during difficult times and those which were filled with joy. I've highlighted and written in margins and made notes and reminders of what I was thinking when I was reading the Word or hearing a great sermon. My Bible is so much a part of me... my life... my memories.... it's my constant guide and comfort. HE LIVES!!!!!!